剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
But today's the glove testimony.
这是唯一的机会了
It's the only time.
走吧 我们得下去了
Come on, we got to get down there.
OJ站在镜头和陪审团面前
The idea of O.J. just standing there,
戴着那副手套 这个想法
in front of the cameras and the jury, wearing those gloves...
拜托 克里斯
Chris, come on.
我们现在就下楼去将他定罪
We're going downstairs to get our conviction today.
我们的证据证明他的手套上有所有DNA
We have his gloves with all the DNA,
所有人的血 还有纤维 应有尽有
everybody's blood, the fibers, all of it.
我们还有收据证明他是手套的主人
We have a receipt that proves he owned them.
这足够了 我们已经有一张K一张10
We're done. We've been dealt a king and a ten.
我不知道你为什么
I don't know why
非要让庄家再发一张牌
you want to ask the dealer for another card.
因为我确定那是张王牌A
Because I know it's an ace.
你确定不了
No, you don't!
你把展示的主动权交给对方
You turn over control of a demonstration to the opponent,
你无法知道会发生什么
you don't know what's going to happen.
更不能交给被告本人
And certainly not to the defendant himself.
好吗
Okay?
好了 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
你觉得有没有可能
Do you think there's any way
这双手套不是一对
that these two gloves could not be a pair?
几乎是不可能的
I'd have to say it would be virtually impossible.
好的 现在
All right, at this time,
我们休庭15分钟
we will take a 15-minute recess.
麦克 你好
Hello, Mike.
鲍勃
Bob.
你们有没有人对阴谋论之外的东西
Are any of you interested in something other
感兴趣的
than a conspiracy theory?
实打实的 可论证的证据
Some real, demonstrable evidence?
正儿八经的律师样
A little bit of real lawyering?
那双手套太小了
Those gloves are too small.
-好了 鲍勃 -我自己试戴了那双手套
- Yes, Bob. - I tried the glove on in there myself.
不合适 也绝不会适合他
It didn't fit. It will never fit him!
我觉得应该让他当庭试戴
I think we should have him try it on in court.
我觉得不好 如果合适呢
I think it's a terrible idea. What if it doesn't work?
如果拿不准 就不要轻举妄动
You don't make a play in there if you don't know the outcome.
我很确定
I know the outcome.
我的手比鲍勃的大 让我去 教练
My hand is bigger than Bob's! Put me in, coach.
假设我们同意
So, saying we wanted to,
我们要怎么提出要求呢
how would we present it?
不用我们自己说
We don't.
让对方提出来
We get them to present it.
玛莎 陪审员们目光呆滞
Marcia, they're glazing over,
我们得夺回主动权
and we got to get up and take it back.
克里斯
Chris...
别说了 够了
no way. Enough.
好吗
Okay?
对不起
I'm sorry.
-玛莎 -让我把话说清楚
- Marcia, I... - Let me be clear.
这是我的案子
This is my case.
你是为我工作的
You work for me here.
我说别管了 你得听我的
And when I say drop it, you drop it.
-明白了吗 -你是认真的吗
- Are we clear? - Are you seriously saying that to me?
是你逼我的
You're making me say it.
我...
I...
先生 你的胆子就跟田鼠一样小
You, sir, have the balls of a stud field mouse.
你说什么
What did you just say to me?
如果你不让他试戴手套 我会的
If you don't ask him to try on the gloves, I will.
全体起立
All rise.
好的 请坐
All right, you may be seated.
这双手套
And these gloves,
今天你带来的这双
the ones you've brought today, these would fit
和证物中的这双
the wearer just as the ones here
同样适合佩戴者 是不是
in evidence would, is that correct?
法官大人
Your Honor...
请求私下交流
sidebar.
律师们 请上法官席
Counsel, approach the bench.
法官大人 我看出他想干什么了
Your Honor, I see where this is going,
-我不能接受 -那他想干什么 律师
- and I'm not having it. - And where is that, Counselor?
我的当事人将不参与任何当庭演示
There'll be no demonstrations involving my client.
如果辛普森先生选择作证
If Mr. Simpson chooses to testify,
我们希望让他试戴证物中的手套
and we want to have him try on the actual gloves in evidence,
这是其一 其二
that's one thing. Further,
我认为这个时机不合适 法官先生
I submit the timing is inappropriate, Your Honor.
是吗 约翰尼
Is that right, Johnnie?
-是的 -对谁不合适
- That's right. - For who?
对方律师并没有提出
Opposing counsel hasn't asked
这样的要求 科克伦先生
for anything of the kind, Mr. Cochran.
法官先生 他们想把
Your Honor, they just tried
运动手套带上庭来
to bring these ringer gloves in here.
他们在我还没有做出任何举动之前
And they seem to be overly concerned about what
就这么担心我可能会或可能不会做的事
I might or might not want to do before I've even done it.
他提出任何要求都可以
He can ask for whatever he wants to ask for,
科克伦先生 你也可以提出反对
Mr. Cochran. You can object if you want to object.
现在继续
Now let's proceed.
法官先生 现在公诉方请求
Your Honor, at this time, the People would ask
辛普森先生上前试戴
that Mr. Simpson step forward and try on the gloves
从邦迪大道和罗金厄姆找到的手套
recovered from Bundy and Rockingham.
我方不反对 法官大人
We have no objection, Your Honor.
辛普森先生 请到陪审团前面来
Mr. Simpson, please approach the jury.
这双手套太小了
These gloves are too small.
太紧了 不合适
Too tight. Won't fit.
辛普森先生 请把手指伸直
Can Mr. Simpson please straighten his fingers?
是否能请他握拳
Can we ask that he make a fist?
用右手
With his right hand.
是否能请他...
Can we ask that he...
用手拿一个物件
grasp an object with his hand?
比如 一只记号♥笔
A... A marker, perhaps?
反对 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
反对有效
Sustained.
可以了吗 法官大人
Have we seen enough, Your Honor?
达登先生
Mr. Darden?
谢谢
Thank you.
没有了 法官大人
No, your Honor. I have nothing.
没有别的要求了
I have nothing further.
他...
He was...
他故意让手套不合适的
making them not fit.
你也看到了
I mean, you saw what he was doing.
他之前就戴了一双手套...
And he had the gloves under the...
他保持手指僵硬
He kept his fingers stiff.
他是装的 他...
He was acting, he was just...
你好 这是戈德曼家
Hello. You've reached the Goldman residence.
请留言 我们之后会回电
Please leave your message, and we will return your call.
弗莱德 我是克里斯·达登
Fred, uh, it's Chris Darden.
我...
I'm...
今天的事我很抱歉
sorry about what happened today.
对不起
I am sorry.
但案件还没结束
But it's not over yet.
我们能熬过这关的
We'll come back from this.
一定会的
We will.
好了
Uh... okay.
随时联♥系♥我
You know, call me any time.
再见
Bye.
辛 普 森 公 诉 案
美 国 罪 案 故 事
第一季 第七集
————————
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表