剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
你可能觉得他是凶手
You might think he did it.
天杀的 我也觉得可能是他干的
Hell, I might think he did it.
但我们能坐下来诚心实意地说
But can we honestly sit here
他们证明了是他干的吗
and say they proved it?
我绝不会
I will never,
永远不会认为他们证明了是他干的
ever think they proved it.
绝不会
Never.
绝不会 永远不会
Never, ever.
什么事
Yes?
你在逗我吗
Are you shitting me?
陪审团的裁决出来了
They have a verdict.
你需要马上去法庭
You need to get down to court.
他们怎么会就裁决好了
How can they have a verdict?
他们不可能这么快就作出裁决
They can't.
这不可能
It's impossible.
拜托 别搞笑了
Oh, come on. You kidding.
你逗我呢
You're joking!
过去了半天而已
It's been a half of a day!
四小时 才过去了四小时啊
Four hours, four hours!
只可能是好事
It's only good.
陪审团不可能
There's no way a jury
在辩论四个小时后
convicts on a double homicide
就对一起双尸案定罪
after four hours of debate.
还不到四个小时
Not even four.
填写"有罪"的表单都需要花一个小时
To fill out the forms for "Guilty" takes an hour.
此外 他们还有午餐休息时间
Then, they had a lunch break.
天啊 他们讨论此案的时间
My God, they've discussed this case
比全美的人都短
less than anybody in America.
该死
Shit!
这些人在这做什么
What are these people doing here?
鲍勃 你知道我一直有收到死亡威胁
Bob, you know I've been receiving death threats.
我很看重我的人身安全 尤其是今天
I don't take my safety lightly, especially not today.
伊♥斯♥兰♥民族组织领袖
没有路易斯·法拉肯的帮助你就做不了吗
You couldn't do this without the help of Louis Farrakhan?
罗伯特 你知道会这样吗
Robert, did you know about this?
来之前不知道
Not until I got here, no.
你知道这看着像什么吗
Do you know what this looks like?
这些人和那些认为
These are the same people that think
部分犹太人是恶魔
that some Jews are the devil and that...
还有我们犹太人对以色列没有主♥权♥的人是同一伙人
and that my people have no claim to Israel!
这事与我无关 鲍勃
I had nothing to do with it, Bob.
我不能代表路易斯·法拉肯说话
I don't speak for Louis Farrakhan,
但我把你我的人身安全都交付给了他
but I trust him with my personal security and yours.
你怎能这样 你比任何人都了解表象的重要性
How could you? You-you know appearance better than anyone.
你怎能这样 在裁决的当天
How could you, on the day of the verdict--
带来了一群咄咄逼人的黑人极端主义者
this verdict-- you arrive with strident black extremists.
上帝啊 鲍勃 这只是为了确保我们能
Jesus, Bob! It's a secure way to get in and out
安全进出这个可能成为地狱的地方
of what could explode into hell.
赶紧上车 不然我要跟他们说你是犹太人
Just get in the van or I'll tell them you're Jewish.
靠 这太扯淡了 回来
Oh, bullshit. This is bullsh... Step back!
这是不对的
This is just wrong!
警方在市中心的
What the police department has done
刑事法♥院♥大楼
is increased the number of uniformed officers
增加了武装警力
at the Criminal Courts Building downtown.
我们对可能发生的一切
We're gonna be prepared for,
都将做好了准备
for whatever comes about.
正义在法庭里
Has justice been done
得到了伸张吗 我们祈祷
in the courtroom? We pray...
等你们看到这个时
By the time you all see this,
你们将已经知道OJ案的判决结果
you will already know the O.J. Verdict.
谁紧张 有谁紧张吗
Who's nervous? Is anybody nervous? Yeah.
OJ到此一游
今天很重要 是吧 OJ
It's a big day, huh, O.J.?
最重要的一天
The biggest.
兄弟 我只想让你知道
Hey, man, I just want you to know--
在这里看守你
guarding you in here--
是我的荣幸
it's been a pleasure.
这里有过很多
There's a lot of real assholes
真正的混♥蛋♥
that come through this place and...
你一直是个正直的人
you've always been a stand-up guy.
谢谢你 艾迪
Thanks, Eddie.
我的剃刀
Blade me.
我希望
And, uh, I was hoping
在我们进入前
before we go in,
也许你可以给这个签个名
that maybe you could sign this.
给我孩子的
For my kid.
当然 艾迪 没问题
Uh, sure, Eddie, no problem.
举手之劳
I could do that.
谢谢
Thank you.
好紧张
So nervous.
希望我不会割到自己
Hope I don't cut myself.
我觉得你不用紧张
You know, I don't think you need to be nervous.
我一直跟我驻守
I've been talking to my buddies over
在陪审团下榻酒店的同事交流
at the-the hotel where they're keeping the jurors.
这么说吧 你完全不用紧张
Let's just say I don't think you need to be nervous at all.
四个小时
Four hours.
这怎么可能
But how is that even possible?
四个小时
Four hours?
这一切 整个案子 他们进屋
All this, all of it, and they go into a room
就讨论了四个小时
and they talk about it for four hours?
我以为我会有几周的时间
I thought I'd have weeks
去准备一份或两份声明
to get a statement ready; two statements.
而现在我只有... 该死
Now I got-- aw, shit.
待会儿见
I'll see you guys later.
从统计数据来看 如此快的
You know, statistically, a deliberation
审议说明结果是有罪
this fast spells guilty.
从统计数据来看 我知道 可...
Statistically, I know, but--
他们只要求回读房♥车司机的证词
All they asked to be read back was the limo driver testimony.
那...
That...
那听起来不错
that sounds good.
真的不错
Really good.
我是不会说的
I'm not going to say it.
那我来
Then I will.
玛莎 如果我们赢了呢
Marcia, what if we won?
好了 请陪审团出来
All right, can we have the jury, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
请记录员记录下
May the record reflect
现在所有人都到场
we've now been rejoined by all the members
包括陪审团和替补陪审员
of our jury panel and our alternates.
好了 罗伯特森女士 你拿到了
All right, Mrs. Robertson, do you have the envelope
封存了裁决结果的信封吗
with the sealed verdict for us?
是的
Yes.
能否麻烦你将裁决书递交给
Would you please hand those forms
特劳尔警员吗
over to Deputy Trower?
能否麻烦你将它们交还给首席陪审员
And would you please return them to our foreperson,
一号♥陪审员吗
juror Number 1?
裁决书
首席陪审员女士 能否麻烦你
Madam Foreperson, would you please
打开信封并检查
open the envelope and check
裁决书的情况吗
the condition of those verdict forms?
-它们是按顺序的吗 -是的 法官阁下
- Are they in order? - Yes, Your Honor.
你在裁决书上签名并标注了日期吗
You have signed and dated those verdict forms?
-是的 法官阁下 -非常谢谢
- Yes, Your Honor. - Thank you very much.
请将它们交回给特劳尔警员
Please hand them back to Deputy Trower.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 罗伯特森女士
All right, Mrs. Robertson.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
辛普森先生
Mr.Simpson,
请起立面向陪审团
would you please stand and face the jury?
我警告在场的人在宣读
I would caution the audience during the course
裁决结果的过程中请保持冷静
of the reading of these verdicts to remain calm.
如有任何扰乱
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表