剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
把你需要做的 变成了一种恩泽
what you needed to do into being with nothing but grace.
我那天触地得分了
I scored a touchdown that day.
是啊 他们切广♥告♥时
You did. And when they cut away
你又出现了
to the commercial, there you were again,
为赫兹的广♥告♥在机场飞跃
leaping through the airport for Hertz,
靠魅力 幽默和智慧冲破又一重障碍
breaking another barrier with charisma, humor, intelligence.
一个黑人是这世界上
A black man as the public face
最大公♥司♥之一的脸面
for one of the world's biggest corporations.
那场比赛我们输了
We lost that game.
我不记得了
I don't remember that.
我记得那场比赛其他的一切 但不记得比分了
I remember everything else about that game but not that.
因为那不是触动我的地方
Because it didn't have nothing to do with what touched me.
当比赛结束 我从床上起来
And when the game was over, I got the hell up off that bed
跑了六个街区回到我办公室
and jogged the six blocks back to my office
立刻继续开始工作
and got right back to work
自那天之后 再没停止过 也没自怨自艾过
and haven't stopped and wallowed in self-pity since that day.
这是你对我的影响
You did that for me.
你对很多其他人也有过这样的影响
Just like you've done for so many others,
因为你是OJ·辛普森
because you are O.J. Simpson.
你是OJ·辛普森
You are O.J. Simpson
你就是一种激励
and you are an inspiration.
是啊
I am.
-没错 -激励他人
- You are. - An inspiration.
-激励他人 你就是这样 -是的
- An inspiration. That's who you are. - Yeah. Yeah.
你是个热爱人♥民♥ 人♥民♥也热爱的人
You're a man who loves people, who people love right back.
这就是你
That's you.
你是个斗士
You're a fighter.
你是个奔跑者 你被击倒后
You're a runner. And when you get knocked down,
我需要你立刻站起来 你知道你能行
I need you to pop right back up like you know you can
你得继续前进 因为这次
and keep going, cause this right here,
这一次
this right here,
OJ·辛普森
O.J. Simpson,
你要为生命奔跑
is the run of your life.
兰斯·伊藤
进来 进来 关上门
Come in. Come in. Shut the door.
兰斯 你干吗大白天
Lance, why did you drag me out here
叫我过来
in the middle of the day?
我有大消息 重大消息
I've got some big news. Very big.
他们把辛普森分配给我了
They assigned me Simpson.
天啊
Oh, my God.
是啊
Yep, yep, yep.
西塞尔说他们考虑了好几个人
Cecil said that they considered a number of candidates
认为我最合适 他说我为人正直
and that I was the best choice. He said I have integrity,
思维开阔 而且很有骨气
an open mind, and a strong backbone.
"很有骨气" 我喜欢
"Strong backbone." I like that.
你会受到很多关注
You'll be under a lot of scrutiny.
我不怕 重要的是
I'm not intimidated. What's important
让陪审团了解一切信息
is that this jury gets the full picture.
这场审判得完全基于事实
This trial needs to be pure truth school.
让他们看到一切已有事实
Let them see all the available facts
好做出决定
so they make the right decision.
你得填常规配偶冲突表
You need to fill out the usual spousal conflict form.
马克·福尔曼警探
没有 没有认识的
Nope. Nothing rings a bell.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
去吧 约克警监
As you were, Captain York.
抗辩听证会
全体起立
All rise.
法庭现在开庭
Court is now in session,
尊敬的兰斯·A·伊藤法官上庭
the Honorable Lance A. Ito presiding.
各位请坐
You may be seated.
辛普森先生
Mr. Simpson.
你是否准备好做出抗辩
Are you ready to enter a plea at this time?
是的 法官大人
Yes, Your Honor.
你如何对第一和第二项罪名提出抗辩
And how do you plead to counts one and two?
绝对无罪
Absolutely 100% not guilty.
我喜欢约翰尼 只是
I love Johnnie, it's just...
我们得盯紧他
we have to keep our eyes on him.
约翰尼是很棒的庭审律师
Johnnie's an excellent trial lawyer.
他能嗅出各种陷阱
He can sense all the potholes.
与这无关 我不希望
That's irrelevant. I don't want him putting ideas
他给OJ灌输想法 事实就是
into O.J.'s head. I mean, the truth is,
我们都知道这案子只有一条出路
we both know there's only one way out of this case.
拜托 鲍勃 我们这才开始
Come on, Bob, we're just getting started.
我们总得玩玩
We want to have a little fun.
不 我的职责是服务于客户
No, it's my job to serve the client,
现实就是 这案子赢不了
and the reality is, it's not winnable.
约翰尼是来让吉尔
Johnnie is here to make Gil nervous enough
怕到来跟我们交易的
to cut us a deal.
你真觉得他会吗
You really think he will?
种族歧视这张牌很好使
The race card's sticking,
约翰尼等于洛杉矶警局的不公
and Johnnie equals LAPD injustice,
吉尔不希望整个城市再次陷入一片火海
and Gil doesn't want to see the city burn down again.
两位先生请 火腿蛋松饼
Here you gentlemen go. Eggs Benedict...
牛排菜肉馅煎蛋饼
and steak and frittata.
谢谢
Thank you.
慢用
And enjoy.
那好吧
Well, then...
我该给谁寄发♥票♥
to whom do I invoice my hours?
我该给谁寄账单
Who should I bill?
李 你是无偿服务
Lee, you're pro bono.
二位是否需要塔巴斯科辣酱
Could I offer either of you Tabasco or...
不用了
No, we're fine.
鲍勃
Bob...
别忘了 我是你第一个找的人
may I remind you, I was your first call.
我希望你加入这桩案子 真的 李
I like this case for you. I really do, Lee.
这样重回公众视线太棒了
It's a terrific way to get back in the limelight,
让大家重新认识你
reintroduce yourself to the public.
我不需要"重回"
I don't need reintroducing.
我是F·李·贝利
I'm F. Lee Bailey.
我代理过萨姆·谢泼德 帕蒂·赫斯特I represented Sam Sheppard, Patty Hearst,
被绑♥架♥千金小姐 被洗♥脑♥后加入极端组织犯下罪行
甚至波士顿绞杀犯[连环杀人狂]
the goddamn Boston Strangler.
那是很久以前了
That's-that's a long time ago.
往好处想 这可能会是
Look at the bright side-- this could be
史上最受关注的
the most high-profile criminal case
一起刑事案件
in the history of the world.
OJ也很可能将是美国史上
And O.J.'s easily the most famous American
因谋杀受审的最有名的人
ever to be put up for murder.
世界变了 李
It's a different world, Lee.
在早先 你打开电视
I mean, the old days, you'd turn on TV,
晚上六点播新闻 现在是全天候了
6:00 p.m., the news, and now it's 24 hours a day.
我有失眠症 凌晨3点醒来
I have insomnia. I wake up at 3:00 a.m.
打开有线电视 新闻还在播
I turn on cable, and boom, there we are.
相信我
Trust me...
这事是你余生的饭票
you'll dine out on this for the rest of your life.
是啊
Yeah.
但帕蒂·赫斯特付钱了
But Patty Hearst paid.
妮可是我的一切
Nicole was my everything.
知道吗 她是我的
You know? She was my...
密友 我的灵魂姐妹
confidant, my spiritual sister.
而现在只剩下了空洞
You know, now there's just such a-a void
我的生命中没有了她 我去见过灵媒
in my life without her. I went to a psychic,
她说 "妮可希望你
and... she said, "Nicole wants you...
写本书"
to write a book."
但我不想借此发财
But I don't want it to be exploitative.
-当然 -当然了
- Oh, no, no. - I mean, o-of course not.
但我们得快点行动
But we need to move fast--
我们得两周内开印
we have to get to press in two weeks.
法耶 给
Uh, Faye, just to-- here--
大致说说 你和妮可
just to give a general sense, could you give me an overview
相识的这段时间
of your times with Nicole?
妮可是个很棒的人
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表