剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表
玛莎
Marcia.
你开心吗
Are you happy?
你知道
Now, you know
我很开心
I am.
我真不敢相信你为我做了这件事
I-I can't believe you did this for me.
我是为了布朗家和戈德曼家
I did it for the Browns and the Goldmans.
现在这是我们俩的责任了
And now it's on us.
这两个家庭之间的关系十分罕见
The relationship between the two families is quite peculiar.
你会发现其中一个家庭的儿子
When you realize that the son of one is on trial for murdering
因被控谋杀另一个家庭的女儿而受审
the daughter of another.
更为吃惊的是他们在法庭上相互问候
It's quite startling that they greet one another in court
十分亲切
so warmly.
OJ的女朋友宝拉呢
What about O.J.'s girlfriend Paula?
她不可能还和他在一起吧
She can't still be with him?
关于宝拉的趣事
The interesting thing about Paula
就是他和OJ分手了
is she had broken up with O.J.
就在谋杀发生的当天 我听说
the day of the murders. I heard
她那天和迈克尔·波顿
she was with Michael Bolton
在拉斯维加斯的米拉其酒店里
at the Mirage in Las Vegas that night.
但是...
But...
当OJ被捕后 她又回到了他身边
once O.J. was arrested, she returned to his side.
自然而然地 重要的问题是
Naturally, the big question has always been:
为何妮可三番五次回到他身边
why did Nicole return to him again and again?
我敢肯定恐惧起了一部分作用
I'm sure fear played a part,
但是我听说每次他们分手后
but I heard that her parents pushed her
她的父母就会逼她和他和好
to reconcile with him every time they split
而且还听说OJ帮她爸爸
and that O.J. set her father up
获得了一个赫兹经销权
with a Hertz dealership.
她当年还不懂事
She didn't know any better.
你们有没有发现他们刚开始约会时
Did you realize she'd just turned
她才刚满18岁
18 when they started dating?
还有什么吗
What else?
这个嘛 下周的故事肯定不同寻常
Well, next week promises to be extraordinary.
陪审团将会参观犯罪现场
The jury will visit the crime scene
以及OJ的住♥宅♥ 而且OJ也会到场
and O.J.'s mansion. And O.J. will be there, too.
想象一下 这是他在野马追车事件后
Imagine. The first time he's been back
第一次回家
since the Bronco chase.
这肯定不行
This won't do at all.
很好
That's good.
很好 很好
Good. Good.
这是妈妈的照片 很好
Here is my mama, all right.
鲁比的画放在屋里 放进去吧
Ruby's in the house. Let's go.
真漂亮 真漂亮
Beautiful. Beautiful.
就放在那边的壁炉上
Right over the fireplace there.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
时机刚刚好
Timing is impeccable.
你们要小心一点
You're gonna be careful with that.
真漂亮
Nice.
看起来很眼熟
Sure looks familiar.
是租来的 是从科克伦藏品中租来的
It's on loan... from the Cochran collection.
当陪审团参观犯罪现场和罗金厄姆时
Now, when the jurors tour the crime scene and Rockingham,
要给他们留下一个积极正面的印象
it's-it's gonna be important for us all
这将对我们十分重要
to make a positive impression.
-没错 -那将是他们唯一一次
- Mm-hmm. - It'll be the only time
能够在法庭之外见到你
they see you outside the courtroom.
所有人都会注视你
All eyes are gonna be on you.
但是 你可是OJ 你已经习惯了
But, hey, you're O.J. You're used to it.
你要装模作样 面带微笑 他们就会心软
You put it on 'em, smile, and the people melt.
-好的 -那就好
- Okay. - All right.
但是我们不想你让看上去很吃惊
But I don't want you to be surprised
当你看见我们重新装♥修♥后的样子
when you see that we've... redecorated.
重新装♥修♥ 为什么
Redecorated? Why would you do that?
我们想树立一个良好形象
We wanted to project the right image.
一个能让陪审员们钦佩与产生共鸣的人
Someone our jurors could admire and fully relate to.
人们确实钦佩我 约翰尼
People do admire me, Johnnie.
所有人都喜欢我的房♥子
Everybody loves my house!
它可上了《日落杂♥志♥》
It was in Sunset Magazine.
OJ 陪审员中的大多数人都是黑人
O.J., the majority of our jurors are black.
是吗 那又怎样
Yeah? And?
帮我一个忙
Do me a favor.
试着想象一下
Try to imagine your life
你在此事发生前的生活
before any of this happened.
你每天能够接触到多少个黑人
How many black people did you interact with on a daily basis?
你是怎么融入社区的
How dialed in were you to the community,
是怎样处理一般黑人都会遇到的问题的
issues the average black person deals with?
有几个黑人是你真正当做朋友的
How many blacks did you actually consider a friend?
AC 而且他比我还黑
A.C., and he's darker than I am!
你是想对我评头论足吗 约翰尼
Are you trying to say something about me, Johnnie?
绝对不是
Absolutely not.
没人要评价你 哥们
Nobody's judging you, brother,
但是老实说
but let's be honest.
被叫做"布伦特伍德市长"
Being nicknamed the "Mayor of Brentwood"
并不会与陪审员们建立任何感情纽带
doesn't forge any bonds with our jury.
你需要那些人洗清你双重谋杀的罪名
People you need to acquit you of a double murder.
-好吧 -好的 那就好
- Okay. - Okay. All right.
-我知道了 -那就好
- I hear you. - Okay.
我会全力配合
I can go along with all of that.
很好 谢谢你
Good. Thank you.
但当他们说"布伦特伍德市长"时
But when they say "Mayor of Brentwood,"
我知道他们说这句话的意思
I know what they mean when they're saying that.
我想让你知道我从未扔下过任何人 约翰尼
I want you to know I never left anybody behind, Johnnie.
我做了我有权做的事情
I did what I had the right to do.
我在混乱的情形中崭露头角
I manifested myself out of a messed up situation.
而且不要以为没人
And don't think there weren't people
从我来的那个地方
back from where I came from
一直紧贴在我衬衫背后
hanging onto the back of my shirts the whole time
伸出他们的手
with their hand out,
想尽办法让我也拉他们一把
trying to get me to drag them up, too.
但是事情并不是那么回事
But it don't work like that.
你必须亲自争取
You got to get it on your own.
没有人能为你代劳
Nobody can do it for you.
而且我是永远不会为了
And I ain't never apologizing
在一个漂亮的小区里买♥♥了幢漂亮的房♥子道歉的
for buying a beautiful house in a beautiful neighborhood.
在这个小区没有人会翻墙而过
A neighborhood where you don't have people coming over the wall,
骚扰我 拿走我挣得的东西
trying to get at me, take what I earned.
我是不会为了这个道歉的 你听明白了吗
I ain't never apologizing for that. Do you hear me?
听到了 没问题
Yes. All right.
我只是想确保
I just want to make sure
我们都明白接下来要做的事
we both understand what we got to do.
你应该看看我给我妈妈买♥♥的那套房♥子
You should see the house I bought my mama.
有游泳池 什么都有
Had a pool and everything.
陪审团犯罪现场探访
还好吗
Everything all right?
这里是怎么回事
What happened here?
他们怎么把这里都清空了
Why did they clear out the place?
这根本不能让他们看出什么啊
This doesn't tell them anything.
她是位母亲
She was a mother.
这里曾经住着一家人
There was a family.
洛杉矶治安部门
哇塞 这是...
Damn, is that the...?
这才像样
That's what I'm talkin' about.
这是海斯曼奖杯
That's the Heisman!
海斯曼奖 美国大学橄榄球最高荣誉
-正是 就是它 -海斯曼奖杯
-Yup. Yes, it is. - The Heisman!
你能相信吗
Can you believe this?
我一点都不信
I can't believe any of this.
完全是一场骗局
It's a complete misrepresentation.
这不是OJ
This isn't O.J.
这些根本都不是我的孩子
These ain't even my kids.
我不知道他们是谁
I don't know who these people are.
至少他们把肌肉刻对了
Well, at least they got the muscles right.
法官阁下 我能否问下
剧集 | 美国犯罪故事(2016) | 导航列表