剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
no.
不
Is that true?! No, no!
她说的是真的吗?! 不是 不是的!
You're dumping me?!
你要甩了我?!
Oh, my god.
噢 天哪
They didn't air this.
他们没放这段儿啊
No, no, they cut crazy pants
没放 他们把疯狂的那段儿剪掉了
And made it look like the dumped girl goes mental --
让事情看起来就像是那个被抛弃的女孩儿疯了一样 --
Huge finale ratings.
季终收视率巨高
I swear, rachel slips in shit and lands in money.
我发誓 蕾秋搅进来一坨翔 钱就哗哗的来了
Give me the keys! Don't! Hey, hey, hey!
把钥匙给我!别开车!嘿 嘿 嘿!
Hey! Hey, stop! Stop! I'm not gonna move.
嘿!嘿 停车!停车!我一点儿都不会动的
no, no.
不 不
You're taking me with you.
你要带我一起走
Wait, wait. Rach! Rachel! Wait!
等下 等下 小瑞!蕾秋!等下!
We can use that.
我们能用这一段儿
Hey, jeremy.
嗨 杰瑞米
Crazy in the head, crazy in bed, right?
脑子这么疯 在床上也很疯吧?
What?
看啥看?
None of you have ever had a bad day?
你们就没有过不顺心的时候吗?
Get out.
都滚出去
All right, come on, you guys, let's go sign out.
好吧 走吧 伙计们 我们打卡下班了
Hey, uh, yeah, you just -- you didn't have to do that.
嗨 呃 好吧 你刚刚-- 你不用那么做的
Yes, I did. I need your head in the game.
是啊 我已经做了 我需要你能集中精力
Okay, um, can you just sign this paperwork
好吧 呃 你能签了这张
Saying that I showed up to work on time and sober?
说明我按时来工作并且保持清醒的文件吗?
'cause, um, I have to catch a bus
因为 呃 我得坐大巴
To community service, and then therapy.
去社区服务中心 然后接受治疗
Oh, my god, it hurts, actually, to be this fabulous.
噢 天哪 事实上挺难过的 要做的这么好
Actually, you don't. I handled it.
事实上 你不用这么做 我已经处理好了
You handled what, quinn?
你处理好啥了 奎因?
What? The d.U.I., or grand theft auto?
啥啊? 酒后驾车还是侠盗猎车手啊?
Because neither of those things can actually be handled.
因为这两样东西都没法处理啊
And yet it's handled.
但我还是处理好了啊
All right, um, look, the therapy was actually kind of helping.
好吧 呃 听着 治疗对我确实有点儿帮助
Uh, one, you're fine, and, two,
呃 第一 你现在很好 第二
I had the courts transfer your "Psychiatric care"
我已经让法庭把你的"精神理疗"
To wagerstein.
转交给瓦格斯丁了
To wagerstein?
给瓦格斯丁?
That woman's crazy.
那女人是个疯子
That woman is here, okay?
那个女人就在这儿 好吗?
So you can go whenever you want.
这样你什么时候想去治疗都行
I need my dragon well-rested.
我需要我的巨龙好好休息
You know, if you really wanted me well-rested,
你知道吗 你要是真想让我好好休息
You could, um... You could just get the show
你可以 呃...你让主办方
To drop the charges.
撤销指控就行了
I mean, you guys got the car back,
我是说 你们都把车追回来了
And -- and I'm -- and I'm paying off
然后-- 然后我 -- 我也为我
All of the damages, and...
所造成的破坏付出代价了 然后...
...You know, the threat of jail time,
...你知道的 一想到蹲监狱那么可怕
That's not exactly helping me sleep at night.
让我整夜都睡不着觉
I know.
我知道
But before I can do that,
但是在我那样做之前
I need to see that you have learned from this,
我得看到你从这件事里学到了什么
And that you can change.
看到你是可以改变的
Believe it or not...
不管你信不信...
I care about you.
我很在乎你
That's funny, 'cause right now,
真搞笑 因为现在
It feels a little like blackmail.
我倒是感觉有点儿像你在勒索我
How far do you want that track?
你想把轨道铺多远?
All right.
好吧
Hey, hey, hey. Hey, hey. Oh.
嘿嘿嘿 等下 哦
Thank you.
谢啦
Don't say anything.
啥都别说
I wasn't gonna say anything.
我啥都没准备说啊
Yeah, but you're talking.
是啊 但是你想说来着
It's in your head.
你这么想我也没办法 好啦
All right, people, listen up!
大家都听着!斯蒂芬 斯考特!
Steven Scott!
斯蒂芬·斯考特
Here.
这儿呢
Jim leblanc!
吉姆·勒布朗!
Here.
到
Rachel goldberg! Rachel goldberg!
蕾秋·戈德伯格!蕾秋·戈德伯格!
Oh, that -- that's me. Uh...
噢 是 -- 是我 呃...
Hm.
嗯
danny price!
丹尼·普莱斯!
Here.
到
All right, ladies. Head up to your rooms.
好啦 女士们 先去你们的房♥间吧
What's going on?
怎么啦?
Just shut up.
闭嘴别问
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表