剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Wait, Lily Belle. Wait, wait, wait.
等等 莉莉贝儿 等等 等等 等等
Where is she?
她在哪?
No, no, no. Lily Belle. Lily Belle?
不 不 不 莉莉贝儿 莉莉贝儿?
Oh, Lily Belle.
哦 莉莉贝儿
Oh, baby girl, hello.
哦 宝贝 你好吗
Oh, baby girl, I missed you.
哦 宝贝 我好想你
Hey, let's go get some lemonade.
嘿 来我们喝点柠檬水
Why don't you guys just talk to each other,
要不你们两个先聊聊
and I'll take care of Lily? No, I wanna...
我来照顾莉莉就好? 不 我想...
They're just having adult time.
他们要谈大人的事了
Lily, I'll be right there. I'll see you in just a minute.
莉莉 我就在这 我一会去见你
Mary, what the hell is my kid doing on this show?
玛丽 我的孩子为什么要出现在节目上?
It is a family date.
这是家庭约会
How did she even get here without my permission?
没我的允许她是怎么来的?
Louise brought her to meet Adam.
露易丝带她来见亚当的
You want my daughter to meet this guy?
你让我的女儿见这个家伙?
Yeah, I do. Because he cares about me.
是的 我让的 因为他关心我
That's the point of all this.
这才是最重要的
You know, maybe we end up together.
你知道吗 也许我们最后会在一起呢
You're a delusional hag, you know that?
你就是个做白日梦的老太婆 知道吗?
This is no relationship here. This is a reality show.
这什么感情关系都没有 就是个真人秀节目罢了
You sell soap to bored housewives. Shh, shh.
你不过是在帮无聊的家庭主妇打发时间 嘘
He picked me.
他选的我
He picked me out of all those other girls.
他从这些女孩中选的我
And you know what? I can do whatever I want, okay?
你知道什么?我愿意做什么就做什么 好吗?
I'm the custodial parent. The courts gave her to me.
我才是合法监护人 法♥院♥把她判给了我
You stupid bitch.
你个蠢货
All right, that's eno... Don't you touch me.
好吧 够了 不要碰我
You have lost it this time. You hear me? Don't you ever...
你这次真是过分了 你听见了吗?再也不要...
Go!
滚!
Mary! Damn it, Mary, talk to me!
玛丽!该死的 玛丽 跟我谈谈!
Please, just talk to me.
拜托 跟我谈谈!
We need some help in here, ASAP.
我们这需要帮助 尽快
You -- this is your fault.
你 这都是你的错
You know that this isn't about "Working it out."
你知道这根本就不是为了"化解矛盾"
You lied to me. It was a trap!
你骗我 这是个陷阱!
You know it was. You know you lied to me.
你知道就是的 你知道骗了我
This is your fault. We need somebody to help, please, right now.
是你的错 我们这需要帮助 现在马上
Admit it!
快承认!
Would you relax? You don't have to memorize it.
休息一下好么? 你并不需要背下来
Just sell them. Tickle their balls a little bit.
推销出去就行 挑逗一下他们的蛋蛋
Oh, don't tell me how to tickle balls, all right?
不用你告诉我怎么挑逗蛋蛋 行么?
I know how to tickle balls.
我知道怎么做
Brad.
布莱德
Hey. How are you, man? Good, good.
嘿 老兄 最近怎么样? 很好
How are you?
你怎么样?
Good to see you. Hi. Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你 嗨 很高兴见到你
Is the camera okay?
摄像机没坏吧?
Uh, I think so, yeah.
是的 没问题
Look, I just want to thank you for everything.
听着 我只想对你所做的一切表示感谢
I -- I just -- I-I appreciate it.
我 我只是 我很感激
Yeah.
好吧
Isn't Jeremy the best?
杰瑞米最棒了对吧?
Is your wrist okay?
你手腕还好吧?
Yeah, yeah, it's fine.
是的 没事 还好
Here.
来敷一下
Oh. I couldn't find a steak.
我找不到别的东西
Oh, sorry.
对不起
Got it? Yep.
好点没? 好了
You know, that was really great what you did,
你做的真的很棒
stepping up for Mary.
为玛丽挺身而出
What was I supposed to do? He was gonna hurt her.
我还能怎么做? 他都快要打她了
What were you thinking, sending him in like that?
你怎么想的 让他这么突然出现?
That was so brave of you, Adam.
你刚刚真的很勇敢 亚当
How am I gonna thank you?
我该怎么感谢你呢?
And you...how could you do this to us, to Lily?
至于你...你么能对我和莉莉做出这种事?
Look, Mary, I thought that I was help--
听着 玛丽 我本打算帮--
You know, forget it. Just go away.
好了 别说了 你走吧
Leave us alone.
让我们单独呆一会儿
So, what do you got?
你们怎么想的?
How about Joaquin Ellis?
杰昆·埃利斯怎么样?
The, uh, action-hero guy? I thought he was in rehab.
那个动作明星? 我以为他还在戒毒期
He was, but now he's lined up to be our new suitor.
是的 但是现在我们想安排他成为下一个追求者
No kidding.
不开玩笑
Isn't that great?
是不是超棒?
Yeah, his recognition numbers are astronomical --
是 他的粉丝数简直是天文数字
an 80%-plus in 16-24,
百分之八十都是16至24岁的年轻人
and 60%-plus across all demographics.
在人口统计中超过百分之六十
And even though his last few movies tanked,
尽管他最近几部电影都表现糟糕
his Q score is still in the 30s.
他的电视观众喜爱率仍超过百分之三十
Plus, he O.D.'d on top of one of the Jennifers.
而且 他在某个詹妮弗姐妹的身上嗑药过量了
That's the talk around town, anyway.
所有人都在谈论这件事
And you know what? He's part owner
还有 你知道么? 他还是
in one of those companies
那些将普通人送上太空的公♥司♥中
that sends regular Joes up into space.
其中某一个公♥司♥的合伙人
So, the girls going into space?
所以 姑娘们会被送上太空?
Almost -- uh, we put them in that jet
差不多-- 我们把她们放在喷气式飞机里
that makes them weightless.
让她们感觉失重
Won't they barf? I mean, we don't want barf.
他们不会吐吗? 我们可不想看那些
Bikinis in space, Brad, just bouncing around
太空比基尼 布莱德 就是大胸乱甩
like that DD supermodel in that space video.
就像那个太空片里面的性感超模一样
There you go.
好主意
Yeah, and we'll call it "The Gravity Date."
我们可以取名为"地心引力之约"
You know, like the movie. Only less depressing.
你懂的 就像那部电影一样 只是没那么压抑
Because the winner gets Clooney.
因为赢的人会得到乔治.克鲁尼
Only better because in our version,
更妙的是在我们的版本中
Clooney's still single.
克鲁尼仍然是个单身
I like it.
我喜欢
You deliver Ellis, we're in, huh?
方案交给埃利斯 我们加入 好吗?
Bang, zoom. Thanks, Brad.
屌♥爆了 谢谢 布莱德
Oh, thank you. Thanks so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thanks, guys. Thank you. Nice to see you.
感谢 各位 很高兴见到你们
Tickle their balls a little bit, m'kay?
挑逗一下就好了 是不是?
So, let me guess, it was supposed to be
让我猜猜 那本来应该是
"A stand up to the bastard moment."
"挺身而出为民除害的时刻"
That's what you were going for?
那是不是你想要的效果?
You came off looking great. That's very important.
你很英勇地站出来 那很重要
Oh, well, you'd think I saved her family
哦 你应该认为我将她们一家
from being pillaged by Russian Cossacks.
从哥萨克骑兵手里拯救了出来
Kirk, Cossacks -- it's the same difference.
柯克和哥萨克骑兵 -- 都是一样的
But, listen, it's very easy for you from here on out.
但听着 从现在开始你要做的非常简单
You know, all you have to do
你要做的仅仅是是
is a helicopter ride, a romantic dinner date,
直升机之旅 浪漫晚餐约会
and some, uh, making out on the beach,
什么在沙滩上亲热之类的
which I know that you'll ace, so...
我知道你擅长这些 所以...
After all that rigmarole,
那些乱七八糟的事发生后
I have to keep her now, don't I?
我还得留着她 是吧?
Mm-hmm, unless you want the entire country
恩 除非你想让全国的人
to think you're a dick. Thought so.
都认为你是个混♥蛋♥ 我想也是
She's just, uh...
她只是...
She's intense.
她太紧张了
Poor Adam, I'm sorry your job
可怜滴亚当 你很抱歉你的工作
isn't all BJs and pool parties.
不都是口♥活♥和泳池派对
Hey, the evening's young yet.
嘿 有的是时间呢
You liking anyone?
有你喜欢的吗?
Besides Grace.
除了格蕾丝
Maybe.
或许吧
And what an eventful family date it's been here at the mansion.
今天府上发生的是一场多么戏剧性的家庭重聚啊
Now, before Adam and Mary take a moment to prepare
现在 在亚当和玛丽为今晚的浪漫9对9
for tonight's romantic tet-to-tet,
做准备之前
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表