剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
It's my first one.
这是我第一次参与
I'm assuming it's not always like this.
我猜不会一直是这样的
I think the party's over and the bill's comin'.
我觉得我们要完事儿了 账单也快过来了
What bill?
什么账单?
I've been selling this shit for years.
我卖♥♥这档子节目好多年了
I haven't exactly been Prince Charming.
也不是什么真正的白马王子
My mom always says that something bad
我的妈妈总说
can't really be that bad if something good comes of it.
塞翁失马焉知非福
Maybe something positive will come out of this.
也许马上就会有好事发生了呢
How long am I stuck here?
我要被关在这里多久?
Just till things settle down.
等事件平息下来就好
You mean till Quinn sees if the cops are gonna press charges.
你是说要等奎因看警方是否会提出控告
I mean, you were kind of freaking out.
我是说你有点紧张过头了
Maybe she just doesn't want you saying something you'll regret.
也许她只是不想让你情急之下说错话
Please. If the cops come after her and Chet,
拜托 如果警方开始怀疑她和切特
she would offer my head up on a platter.
她会立刻把我的事全盘托出的
No...
不...
I mean, yeah, Quinn's a surly, old bitch, to be sure,
奎因确实是个老婊♥子♥ 这是肯定的
but she protects her own.
但她也保护自己人
It's not my fault, Jay.
这不是我的错 杰
If Kirk hadn't come, none of this would have happened.
如果柯克不出现 这一切都不会发生
All I did was switch... No, don't say it. Okay?
我只是换了... 别说出来 好吗?
Look, it's nothing personal, but I just...
听着 这与你无关 只是...
I don't want... Deniability?
我不想... 不知情推诿?
I get it.
我懂了
Women stay in abusive relationships
女人仍然留在施暴家庭
because they don't see a way out.
是因为她们看不到出路
Mary tried, but, I don't know, I guess in the end,
玛丽尽力了 但我想在最后
she just felt like Kirk was never real gonna let her go.
她依旧感觉柯克永远不会真正的放她离开
Okay, that's good. Yeah, hhold on her looking down.
好的 这很棒 抓住她低头俯视的样子
It's perfect. All right, upload it and get it to Jezebel.
完美 好了 上传到网上再传给Jezebel
I want it out by tonight.
今晚之前把这段播出去
Okay.
好的
I just got the toxicology report on your dead girl.
我刚刚拿到了那个死去女孩的毒理报告
And she was drunk and completely off her meds.
显示她醉酒且一直没有服用她的药物
People go off their meds all the time.
忘吃几顿药是十分寻常的事
But with a full-time shrink and four producers,
但我们有一位全职心理医生和四个制♥作♥人
and, what, no one knew?
却没人知情吗?
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西?
we were just watching some old footage, you know,
我们只是在看一些以前的镜头 你懂的
trying to figure out how to deal with Mary.
看看怎样来处理玛丽这件事
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
I haven't seen this in dailies. This is new.
我在样片日报里从没见过这些镜头 这是新拍的
I told you to shut down. Brad, we have a plan,
我已经告诉你停工了 布拉德 我有个计划
and this could be a way to leverage Kirk down.
也许这样可以帮我们打倒柯克
It's not your call. It's my call and the lawyers'.
这你做不了主 要我和律师们说了才算
I'm just trying to save my show.
我只是想要挽救我的节目
It's not your show to save. I'm an owner, Brad.
这挽救的不是你的节目 我是节目所有者之一 布拉德
You shacked up with the right guy,
你只是睡对了人
and you got paid off in points.
然后给你几点股份就把你打发了
This is my show. I make it.
这就是我的节目 我创造了它
You're the captain, so we
你是船长
have you to thank for our own personal Titanic.
所以我们现在船要沉了还得谢谢你啊
Chet always said that you were
切特一直跟随我说
great at your job, but maybe he was just
你很擅长你的工作 但也许他只是
talking with... Whoa, whoa, Brad, Brad. How you doing?
在说... 等等 等等 布拉德 你怎么样?
Your producer here... she crossed the line, all right?
你的这位制片人... 她有点过分了 好吗?
She went behind my back.
她背着我做事情
You know what? We've all been through a lot today.
你知道吗? 我们今天都经历了很多
Why don't you and I just have a talk, huh?
不如咱们两个去聊聊吧 好吗?
You and me. Come on.
你和我 来吧
Hey, uh, listen, Brad's...
嘿 听着 布拉德他...
Just go away.
赶紧走吧
All right, well, I'm just
好吧 不管怎样
gonna send the footage to Jezebel anyway.
我还是会把这些镜头发给Jezebel
You can't. The lawyers are gonna take the drives.
不行 律师们会把盘带走
So... might as well enjoy the sunset.
所以说...还不如歇会看看落日
Quinn, are you seriously just gonna fall into your drink
奎因 你真的准备一醉方休
because some suit had a tantrum? That's crazy.
就因为那个西装哥发了一顿脾气? 那也太不靠谱了
I mean listen, Kirk... he's...
听我说 柯克... 他会...
he's gonna get away with like hundreds of thousands of dollars here.
他会从这件事中受益数十万美元
Oh, Rachel, forget it.
蕾秋 别提了
No, I mean that dickhead's not gonna get rich off our show
不 我们不能让那个混账通过我们的节目发一笔大财
and throw you into the gutter. Quinn, you have to fight.
而且把你带进阴沟里 奎因 你必须要反抗
This is crazy. They're already onto the meds,
这太疯狂了 他们已经查到药的事情了
and as soon as they figure
用不了多久他们就会发现
out Shia's little secret, I am dead and buried.
西雅的小秘密 我死定了
What, you really think that Chet's gonna let that happen?
你真的认为切特会让这一切发生吗?
Please. It is time to polish off plan B...
拜托了 是时候开展备选计划了...
head for the border, pool, mai tai, John le Carré novel...
到边境去 享受泳池 迈泰酒 读读小说...
getting massaged by a boyfriend who barely speaks English.
找个不怎么会说英语的男朋友给我做按♥摩♥
What's yours?
你的呢?
You kind of took away all my plan B's, remember?
你差不多把我的备选计划都给剥夺了 不是么?
Indefinite forced servitude?
无期强迫奴役?
Well, then, you better come up with one.
那你赶紧想一个吧
I mean, is that how it works here?
你就是这么管理这个地方的?
You got the inmates running the asylum?
让一个犯人管理疯人院?
Quinn's not an inmate.
奎因不是犯人
Okay, she gave you a hit show
她成就了你一部大热的节目
and a corner office next to Gary.
还让你在盖瑞隔壁得到一间角落办公室
Yeah, she also gave me
对 她也给了我一份
a potential wrongful-death lawsuit.
潜在不正当死亡的诉讼案件
Why don't you just give Quinn a chance?
你为什么不能给奎因一次机会?
She's only the best at what she does.
她在这一行绝对是翘楚
It doesn't matter because
那完全无意义
you have got nothing
因为你无论如何
that is gonna save this show. Oh, come on, Brad.
不能挽救这档节目了 哦 别这样 布拉德
It's not just her job on the line, all right?
处于危险的不仅仅是她的工作 好吗?
You will be named in any lawsuit against this show, as well,
有关这部剧的任何一份诉讼书上都会有你的名字
so if I were you, I'd lawyer up, bub.
所以换做是我 我会找好律师的
Because the shit's hit the fan.
因为这坨破事儿是大♥麻♥烦啊
Uh, Chet, I found something.
切特 我发现了一些东西
Mary... she, um... she left a note.
玛丽... 她... 她留了张纸条
We are here live... There they are.
我们在现场... 他们来了
There they are.
他们来了
Roll down the window!
开窗户!
All right, step back, everybody.
好了 退后 各位
Hey, hey, no, no, no. Don't go past here.
嘿 嘿 不 禁止进入
Louise, thanks for coming.
露易丝 感谢你能过来
My poor sister.
我那可怜的妹妹
I can't believe it.
我简直无法相信
You're right.
你说的很对
We really need to read this on camera.
我们真的需要在电视上把这个读出来
I mean, if it's something that you would be comfortable with,
我是说 如果你认为可以的话
it would certainly help paint the show in a better light,
这会帮助节目挽回不少的声誉
and it would be so good for Mary, too.
对玛丽来说也是很好的
It's not just about Mary.
这不仅是为了玛丽
Kirk's power-bitch lawyer is already angling
柯克气势汹汹的混账律师已经想要
to get Lily Belle away from me.
把莉莉贝儿从我身边夺走了
I'll be damned if I let that happen.
如果那样的话就死定了
Yeah, okay, well, you know, I can, uh, get the letter to Graham,
恩 好的 你知道的 我可以把这封信给格雷姆
make sure that he reads it on camera tonight.
确保他今晚在电视上读出来
No. I want to read it.
不 我想要读
Me, my tears.
我来 带着眼泪
Okay.
好的
And we're back.
重新开始录制
So, as soon as he steps off his mark,
当他一离开标记的时候
you're just gonna step right in and look right at the camera...
你就直接走过去 视线对准镜头
Okay.
了解
All right, we're ready. Camera's rolling.
好了 一切就绪 摄影机启动
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表