剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Oh! Oh!
哦! 哦!
Oh.
哦
Come here, my sweet, little tater, and hug my neck.
过来 我亲爱的小宝贝 来抱抱
Ohh. Hi, Gran.
哦 嗨 奶奶
Yes.
好的
Oh.
哦
And who's this nice, young man?
这位英俊的年轻人是谁?
Adam Cromwell.
亚当 克伦威尔
Thank you so much for inviting me into your home.
非常感谢能邀请我到您家中来
Oh! Oh. And these are for you.
噢! 这些是送给您的
Thank you.
谢谢
Ooh, Adam, this is my best friend, Amy.
亚当 这是我好朋友艾米
Hi.
嗨
Welcome to Mississippi. Thank you.
欢迎来到密西西比 谢谢
Uh, would you push me inside, young man?
能劳烦把我推进屋吗 小伙子
Sure, yeah.
当然可以
Now relax and enjoy the day, sweetheart.
放轻松尽情享受这里吧
You're in God's country now.
这是一个被上帝祝福的国家
Hey, Gran looks great.
嘿 奶奶气色不错啊
Thank you for taking care of her.
谢谢你能照顾她
Has she been easy?
她还好相处吗?
Ehh. Mostly.
大部分时间是吧
Oh, gosh.
天呐
I'm shocked that I'm still here.
我很惊讶自己能走到这步
Okay, well, Adam kissed you in Napa.
亚当在纳帕吻了你
What more do you want?
你还能奢求更多吗?
Who else has he kissed?
他还亲了哪些人?
You know? I'm sorry.
知道吗 我很抱歉
I...I just miss my kid. I'm too old for this.
我...我只是想孩子了 我这把年纪不适合玩这些了
No, only 'cause you're acting old.
不 你只是觉得自己老了
You're not in menopause, Mary.
你还没有到更年期呢 玛丽
You're hot as hell, like stunning.
你十分的性感 性感到爆
Thank you.
谢谢
Bathroom's on the left, hon!
洗手间在左手边 亲爱的!
Be in your business. They're better than that.
在扰乱你的生活 他们不是你想的那个样子
How could you not think that?
怎么可能不那么想?
Amy, I'm sorry. Look...
艾米 我很抱歉 听着...
Are we done? 'Cause...
可以了吗? 因为...
Uh, hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Um, I noticed that you haven't been drinking.
我注意到你一直没有喝酒
Are you like an alcoholic or something?
你是有酗酒问题什么的吗?
Uh, no, Shia, I don't drink.
不是的 西雅 我只是不喝酒
Those are two very different things.
这是两个截然不同的概念
Okay, and I respect that.
好吧我理解
But, you know, maybe make an exception.
但是 你懂的 破个例也挺好
Two or five margaritas always help me sparkle.
几杯玛格丽特下肚总能让我精神焕发
I-I know that there is another Mary in there...
我知道在你心底还有另一个自我...
The real Mary.
那个真正的玛丽
We just have to find her and let her shine.
我们只需要找到她 让她大放异彩
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢了
Or you get dumped on national television
要不你就在这个全国性的电视节目上被甩
for being a dull, dead-eyed loser.
像个无趣又不开眼的失败者
You think that's good for your kid to see?
那样被你的孩子们看到真的好吗?
You get your hands off of me.
把你手从我身上拿开
Uh, before we begin, I'd like to make sure
在开始之前 我想要确认一下
that my clients understand what a suit like this really entails.
我的客户了解这样一个案子真正意味着什么
Well we are not your clients yet.
然而 我们此时还不是你的客户
Exactly.
是啊
Uh, we talked about this. She gets it.
我们聊过这些 她明白的
Look, I just don't want to get that weird kind of cancer
听着 我不想苦逼呵呵地 因为抑郁寡欢
that people get from being bitter,
而患上什么奇怪的癌症
and letting Chet take credit for my ideas is gonna give me that.
而任由切特窃取我的功劳会让我变成那样
So, let's sue the bastard.
所以 我们来起诉这个混♥蛋♥吧
Okay, show me what you got.
好吧 给我看看你的证据
Wow. This is it?
只有这些吗?
What?
什么?
No, it's proof-positive that the show was Quinn's idea.
这些都证明了这档节目是奎因策划出来的
No, all this proves is that you developed something,
不是的 这些只是证明了你在工作期间
possibly with Chet, while you were under his employ.
也许是和切特一起 设计出了些东西
And intellectual property suits
知识产权诉讼案件
are almost impossible in Reality TV.
在真人秀节目几乎是不可能的
Okay, you think I don't know that?
你以为我不知道吗?
Give it back.
都还给我
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait.
等下
Is it true you and Chet are connected
那是真的吗 你和切特之间
on more than just a... professional level?
不仅仅是单纯的...同事关系?
What are you implying?
你在暗示什么?
I'm implying that we may have another way to make a case.
我在暗示也许我们有另一种方法打这个官司
Okay, so why don't you just tell me about your, uh...
好啦 为什么不跟我们谈谈...
Your physical relationship with Adam so far?
你和亚当的肢体关系发展到哪了?
My physical relationship with Adam has been hot and sexy
我和亚当的肢体关系既火热又性感
and, um... oh, he held my hand on the way up here.
还有...他在来的路上一直牵着我的手
I thought that was very romantic of him.
我认为他真的挺浪漫的
Okay, but you are going to be spending the night with him,
今晚你就要与他共度良宵了
and you haven't even kissed him.
而你却还没有吻过他
Yeah, that's weird.
是挺奇怪的
Faith, you seem uncomfortable.
费丝 你看上去有点不自在
No, no, no. I'm fine.
不不不 我很好
Yeah?
是吗?
Well, it doesn't have anything to do with your friend Amy?
这和你的朋友艾米有关系吗?
What do you mean?
你这是什么意思?
I saw you two talking on the front lawn, and it looked...
我看到你们在前面的草坪聊天 看上去...
You know, it looked kind of intense.
感觉气氛有点紧张
She just thinks that sex
她只是认为性
shouldn't even be talked about on TV, let alone...
不适合在电视节目里谈论 更别说...
Oh, really? Where does she think it should be discussed?
真的吗? 那她觉得在哪谈论合适呢?
It's a subject for two married people
这应是夫妻二人的话题
under the watchful eye of God only.
仅仅在上帝的注视下谈论
That doesn't leave a lot of room for finding yourself,
但那样你就没有很大的空间去全方位地让自己
you know, exploring all the different options,
探索各种的可能性了
which is a very, very normal part
而这可是成长过程中十分非常
of growing up, don't you think, Faith?
正常的一个部分 你觉得呢?
No, I don't think that.
不 我不那么想
I actually don't even know what you're talking about, Rachel.
我都不知道你在说什么 蕾秋
To me, it just seems like Amy's opinion really matters to you.
在我看来 艾米的建议对你来说十分重要
Like, she's a very important person in your life,
好像她是你生命中一位很重要的人
possibly the most important.
也许是最重要的人
Rachel, you need to stop, seriously,
蕾秋求你别说了 真的
'cause, um, I'm in love with Adam,
因为 呃 我爱上亚当了
and I want him to take my virginity...
我希望把我的童贞献给他...
tonight.
今晚
So... your grandgrandfather build this farm.
所以你曾祖父建造了这个农场
The whole town pitched it.
全镇人筹钱建起来的
I know.
我懂的
And, uh... screw it.
还有...不管了
Oh.
噢
Mm.
嗯
Sorry.
抱歉
No, please. That was - that was lovely.
不 千万别 这很 - 很愉快
Yeah. Okay.
好吧
All right, Adam, uh, the thing is...
好吧 亚当 实际上...
I'm a virgin.
我还是个处♥女♥
And I'd like you to be my first.
我希望你可以成为我的第一次
Oh, wow, Faith. That is - that's such an honor.
哦哇 费丝 那真是 - 真是太荣幸了
I-It is, right?
确实是 是吗?
Yes, of course. Yeah. Um...
当然了 好的 那...
Can you excuse me for just a second?
你能等我一小会儿吗?
Sure, yeah.
当然可以
Rachel, are you kidding me?
蕾秋 你逗我呢?
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表