剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
I've been texting you like all day. I am so sorry.
我一直在给你发短♥信♥ 真对不起
I-I-I-I did not mean to worry you this morning.
今早我不是故意要让你担心的
They just called me.
他们刚打电♥话♥给我了
It was like an early morning prep session, but...
开了一个算是清晨预备会议 不过...
I-I'm sorry about that note.
那张字条的事儿 抱歉了
What note?
什么字条?
What did it say?
都写了些什么?
Did you not get it?
你没看到吗?
No.
没看到
I-It was just like one of those, like,
就写了些愚蠢的 小女生写的那种
stupid, girly freak-out notes.
抓狂的话
It was stupid, but, um, everything's fine now, so...
挺蠢的 不过现在没事了...
You're a freak.
你真是个怪人
Okay, let's hustle, people.
都给我动起来 麻溜的
Rolling in five.
五分钟后开拍
Anna, Grace, welcome.
安娜 格蕾丝 欢迎欢迎
Soon enough, Adam will drop to his knee
很快亚当就要单膝跪地
and ask one of you the question of a lifetime.
向你们之中的一位求婚
But first, joining us today
但首先 我们今天有幸请来了
is renowned San Francisco wedding stylist Lydia Trask.
旧金山知名的婚礼造型师 莉迪亚·特拉斯克
Adam told me he's always wanted a traditional English wedding,
亚当告诉我他一直想要一场传统的英式婚礼
so I'm thinking Princess Di, Grace Kelly.
所以我在想 戴安娜王妃 格蕾丝·凯利那样的
The dress should be less about Adam's family
婚纱不应该完全围绕亚当的家庭
and stuffy traditions
和那些古板的传统
and more about the new life
而应该是更多的关于
that Adam and I are gonna have together.
我和亚当将要拥有的新生活
I've pictured this moment for a really long time.
这一刻是我一直以来梦寐以求的
You look gorgeous. Thank you.
你看上去真美 谢谢
Maybe...
或许...
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Just bring it in a little bit tighter.
这里要收紧一点
Tighter?
紧一点?
How many times you gonna have to barf to make that fit?
你要吐几次才能把自己塞进这条裙子哦?
Britney?
布兰妮?
What the hell... What are you doing here?
搞什么... 你在这里干嘛?
Rachel, why the hell is Britney here?
蕾秋 布兰妮为什么会在这里?
Get her out, please.
把她弄出去 快
This is your idea, isn't it? She got cut after episode one.
这是你的主意 对不对? 她在第一集就被砍了
That's not... Britney, you can't do that, okay?
不是我... 布兰妮 你不能这样 知道吗?
What is happening? Britney's here.
发生什么了? 布兰妮在这儿
Turn around.
你转个身
You're a producer, go figure it out. Oh.
你现在是制片人了 自己去搞定 哦
Oh, I love this one.
我喜欢这条
You can't just step onto my set.
你不能这么突然出现在我的片场
I'm sorry. You mean like your boss,
抱歉咯 你是指你老板切特
Chet, invited me to last night?
昨晚上邀请我来?
Do you want me to go get him
你需要我去找他
and explain that you're trying to screw me over again?
跟他说你又来整我了?
Chet? That's right.
切特? 没错
Chet.
切特
So, stop looking at me with those watery turd eyes
所以 别再用这双水汪汪的卑鄙小人的眼睛看着我
and get me a damn wedding dress, bitch.
给我找条婚纱去吧 小婊砸
Did you know that Chet was doing this?
这事是切特搞的鬼 你早就知道吗?
No! God, no, I didn't.
不 我的天 我不知道
Guys, come on. Why is she touching the dresses?
各位拜托 她为什么在碰婚纱?
Copy. Oh, she's a cheap stunt, not a bride.
收到 她只是个廉价的噱头 不是新娘的料
I mean, bringing back the bad girl? They never win.
让坏女孩复活? 坏女孩永远不会赢
She better not win, all right?
最好不要赢 知道了吗
Because that is a loose cannon that we cannot control.
她就是个定时炸♥弹♥ 我们无法控制
I know, I know. It's Doodie O'Clock. You got to make a big poop.
我知道啦 现在是拉屎时间 快拉出一坨大大的屎来
Britney?! Seriously? Right?
布兰妮?! 搞毛啊? 是吧?
'Cause we got to tease out all the crazy for London,
因为到了伦敦 就不允许任何疯狂的事儿了
and I thought, "Let's do something really Gonzo this season,
所以我就想啊 这一季我们疯狂一把
totally left field, like right field, wrong field."
来点始料未及的
Come on, Bubba.
拜托 小波
Except for the fact that we've already done it
然而这一招我们已经用过了
in three different seasons,
在三季里都用过
so don't break your arm trying to pat yourself on the back.
你就别用力过猛往自己脸上贴金了
We have?
用过了?
Yes, we have. I did not know that.
用过 我并不知道
I may have been high when I called her.
我给她打电♥话♥的时候可能嗨了
You know that all that partying is gonna kill you, right?
你老是参加乱七八糟的派对会害死你的 这你知道的吧?
Yeah, but what a way to go.
是呀 但我就是不走寻常路
You know, I've been...
我一直想要...
meaning to return this.
把这个还给你
You sure?
你确定?
Quinn.
奎因
Look, even with all the crap that we've been through,
听着 虽然我们一起经历了那么多破事
we still managed to make a show,
我们还是设法把这档节目给做好了
so let's just make a great finale.
所以大结局搞漂亮点吧
Are we good?
还是朋友?
Always.
一直是
Booboo... Booboo!
小波...小波!
Come on.
来
So, let's cut to the chase.
我们就开门见山了吧
This is a television show, that's all.
这是个电视节目 仅此而已
Do you think America's gonna want to tune in
你真的认为美国观众会想看
to watch you and Anna-rexia paint a fence?
你和那位安娜小姐一起给围墙上漆
It's just so boring.
太枯燥啦
Pick me and we'll do it till you're cross-eyed,
选我吧 我们可以一直啪啪啪 直到你喊停
and then when the show's over and you break it off,
节目完结之后 你大可抽身走人
the audience will be with you,
观众会站在你这边的
'cause I'm just a hot-blooded Latina temptress
因为我只是一个热情奔放的拉丁妖妇
with a banging body and a sexy bikini line
魔鬼身材 还有性感的比基尼线
that will get a lot of exposure.
曝光率超高的
Sounds intriguing.
听着不错
Mm.
嗯
You already know what my mouth can do.
你已经知道我的嘴巴有什么能耐了
Imagine what the rest of me feels like.
想一下我其他部位都能做什么
That would be great. Thank you.
太棒了 谢谢
Hey, I don't know if you heard. Britney is back.
嘿 不知道你听说没有 布兰妮回来了
As in Britney, episode one,
就是第一集那个布兰妮
she stuck her tongue down your throat.
她和你舌吻过的
Oh, right, yeah, yeah.
哦 对 是啊
Right, so anyways, it's Chet's big idea.
这是切特出的好主意
I'm just thinking that we're gonna say something like
我在想 我们可以说一些诸如
you regret that you let her go so soon,
你后悔那么早就淘汰他
you love an underdog, and...
你同情失败者...
Dude, please, seriously, come on. We're stuck with her.
兄弟 拜托 我们摆脱不掉她了
Help me out. Yeah, no, no.
帮帮我 好的好的
I'll... I'll... I'll make... I'll make it work, yeah.
我..我...我会想办法的
Okay. Listen, uh, Rachel...
好 听着 蕾秋
I just feel that we need to maybe, 'cause...
我觉得我们可能需要...
Don't. It's okay. No hard feelings.
不必了 没事 我没放在心上
Really?
真的?
I promise.
我保证
We have a wedding to plan in London.
到了伦敦还要准备婚礼呢
Yeah, no, absolutely.
没错
Thank you so much. Yeah, I'm... I'm in, I'm in, yeah.
多谢 我 我会照你说的做
Okay, so I just want to assume that it's gonna be Anna.
好的 我就假设你会选安娜
Uh, actually, um... Oh?
呃 事实上... 哦?
I just had a candid conversation with Grace,
我刚和格蕾丝聊了一下
I'm starting to think I might go with the other option.
我在想要不要另作他选
Yes, well, I called it, I just want to say, day one.
我知道 我就想说 打第一天我就这么猜的
No, you didn't. The bikini model.
你才没有呢 比基尼模特
She just... no, she accepts me
不是的 她能接受我
for the selfish manwhore that I am.
接受我这个自私的种马
All right, that's okay.
好的 没问题
I will make sure that we feature her moving forward.
我保证我们会配拍摄她的晋级
So we're okay? We're... we're good?
所以我们之间 没问题吧?
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表