剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Yeah. I promise.
是的 我保证
Okay, guys, here we go! Places, please!
好的 伙计们 我们出发吧! 走吧!
And action!
开拍!
Good evening, and welcome.
晚上好 欢迎各位
It's a sad night here at the mansion,
这是在府邸的一个悲伤的夜晚
as one of our four remaining contestants
我们现有的前四强之一
will be leaving us... I'm sorry to interrupt you, uh, Graham...
将会离开我们... 不好意思打断一下 嗯 格雷姆...
but there's something, um, I would like to get off my chest
但是有些事 嗯 我想在淘汰之前一吐为快
before the elimination, if that's all right.
如果没关系的话
Of course, Adam, yes. What is it?
当然 亚当 没问题 是什么?
Uh, Anna, my behavior on our date today was inexcusable,
额 安娜 我今天约会时的行为不当没有任何借口
and I was wondering if we might have a moment alone together
我在想我们也许能够在仪式之前
before the ceremony.
有单独在一起的时间
Yeah, of course.
行 当然了
Okay.
好的
"A" cam, stay with Anna.
"A"号♥摄影机 跟着安娜
And Adam on "B" cam go wide, please? Thank you.
亚当在"B"号♥摄影机 放宽画面 谢谢
I am sorry about today.
今天真的对不起
I was upset, and I wanted you to know
我很沮丧 但是我希望你了解
that it had nothing to do with you.
这跟你一点关系也没有
It's, uh...
只是...额...
It's just overwhelming sometimes...
只是有的时候很让人崩溃...
Trying to remember who I am
尝试着在这些混乱的过程中记得我是谁
and what I want in the middle of all this, and...
以及我想要什么 还有...
It's easy to forget
很容易让人忘记
that I actually have real feelings and desires.
我其实有真正的感觉和欲望
And what's crazy
而且令人意想不到的是
is that I know that you and I have a connection.
我知道我和你之间有一种联♥系♥
And I... I'd really like to take the time to explore that.
我...我真的希望能够有时间去继续探索
So would I.
我也会
Yeah? Yeah.
真的吗? 真的
Let's do that.
让我们一起吧
Chet, look at this. Look...
切特 看这个...看...
Oh. Uh, Chet?
噢 切特?
Have you made your choice, Adam?
你做出决定了吗 亚当?
Yes, I have.
是的
Can't say I'm shocked.
只能说完全在我意料之中
This entire show has been an obscene waste of my time.
这整个节目完全是在浪费我的时间
Well...
好吧...
That's the last of my girls.
这是我负责的最后一个姑娘了
I'm out. Byebye, Jay.
我出局了 拜拜 杰
Sorry, buddy.
抱歉啦 兄弟
Bye, Jay.
再见 杰
See you next season, chica.
下一季再见 小姑凉
Mm.
嗯
Try not to blow anything up, okay?
尽量不要搞砸事情 好吗?
Hey. Tell me that one later.
嗨 等会告诉我那个
Yeah, okay.
好的
All right. Hey.
行 嗨
Hi. You were right.
嗨 你是对的
Me?
我?
We should get married as soon as we can...
我们应该尽快结婚...
As soon as the papers come through.
文件一下来我们马上结婚
Us, Vegas, Elvis impersonator.
我们 拉斯维加斯 模仿猫王的演员
Let's do it.
我们结婚吧
That's amazing. Yes!
棒极了 好的!
Hey.
嗨
Hey. Do you need something?
嗨 有什么需要吗?
Uh, no.
没有
I just wanted to come by and see that you were...
我只想过来看看你是不是...
Okay with everything.
一切都好
Yeah, like a dog with two tails.
是的 就像一条有两条尾巴的狗
Gonna get everything I ever wanted, right?
我会得到我想要的一切 对吗?
Yeah, well, it seems like things went really well with Anna.
是的 好像有关安娜一切都很顺利
Yeah. It did. She's... she's lovely.
的确是这样 她...她很可爱
But we've been on two dates, and what...
但是我们约会了两次 下面怎样...
We're gonna commit to each other for an entire year...
我们还要在一起一整年
Adam, come on. What if I find out she drives me insane?
亚当 拜托 如果后面我发现她会让我崩溃呢?
Or I her. What're we gonna do then?
或者我让她崩溃 我们接下来又该怎样呢?
Just fake it for a year?
再假装过一年?
You know something?
你知道吗?
It's not even about feeling anything or faking it.
这根本不是感觉或者假装的事情
It's just about getting what you want.
只是为了得到你想要的东西
What if I can't have what I truly want?
如果我并不能得到我真的想要的呢?
Rach.
蕾秋
Rach.
蕾秋
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表