剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
she look down her nose at me
她从鼻尖往下看着我
Not a word.
一句话也没有
She just assume you don't have anything interesting to say.
她就是…你懂的,没什么要跟我聊的
And you know what?
可是你知道吗
She was right.
她是对的
Listen, you're patient and quiet.
听我说 你很耐心 也很安静
I am with you. I don't like kids either.
我是站到你这边的 我也不喜欢小孩
I saw a kid the other day at the park, eating a cigarette butt,
有一天我在公园里看见一个小孩在啃烟屁♥股♥
and they are crazy
小孩都是疯了一样
You know what, they just poop all the time, they are nuts.
而且你知道吗 他们总是在拉屎 都是小疯子
They are like buffalo gr...
他们就像是水牛...
All right here's what you are gonna do.
好了 你接下来要这么做
You're just gonna get down on their level, right?
你要让自己蹲下来平视他们 明白吗?
And you're gonna look at the kids right in the eye.
然后你直视着他们的眼睛
Don't talk to them, they don't like that.
不要和他们聊天 他们并不喜欢
You just be you
你只要做真实的自己
That's good.
这样很好
You're g-- I'm not even worried about you.
你要… 我根本就不担心你
You're gonna be fine.
你一定没事的
Yeah, thanks.
好 谢谢
You're still counting your eyelashes?
你还在数睫毛吗?
That is a rabbit.
这不是只小兔子吗
Oh, yeah. What's up, doc?
是啊 忙啥呢 美女?
You wanna hold them?
你想抱抱吗?
Yeah. Sure. Ok. Hi.
当然好啊
This is, this is strange.
这样 感觉好奇怪
Hey, what would you say if I proposed an idea
我有个建议
that will keep you in the competition
能让你继续留在节目里
and increase your chances with that.
让你获胜的几率大大提升 你怎么说
I'd say, keep talking.
我说…讲下去
All right. Give me your hands.
好 把你的手给我
fill it with some flour.
抹点面粉
Okay. Good. Good.
好 不错 不错
Now, we are getting somewhere.
这下子有看头了
So, not bad huh.
你看 还不错吧
Oh, you're not bad at that.
是啊 还不错哦
Keep going here.
继续揉
You're doing my side.
你占到我这边了
Ok. ok.
好 好的
Lily, come here.
莉莉 过来
This is fun. You're gonna help us? Here.
这个很有意思哦 你要来帮帮忙吗? 给
So Lily Belle. Is it good? Seeing your mother?
莉莉贝儿 看见妈妈觉得开心吗?
You're wired.
你好奇怪
Yes. That is it. Mary is bringing it.
很好 就是这样 玛丽表现太赞了
Definitly for game.
状态很好
You're welcome.
不用谢
You got my money bitch?
输给我的钱准备好了吗小婊砸?
Oh, I think I'll hold on for another minute or two.
别急 再等一会儿看
We need talking.
我们得聊聊
Hey. Do you wanna meet a new friend?
你好啊 想不想认识个新朋友?
It's so cute. Is it real?
好可爱啊 这是真的吗?
Mommy, I want a rabbit.
妈妈 我想要个兔子
I'm so sorry to interrupt you guys. It's your family date.
很抱歉打扰你们了 毕竟是你们的家庭约会
But when I saw this little guy I just knew
但是我看见这个小家伙的时候
that the kids would want to have it.
就知道小宝宝们一定会想要
Oh, it's so sweet of you.
你真贴心
Sweet? It's my time.
贴心? 现在是我的时间
It's m, my day.
是专属于我的日子
You know, honey. Everyone here might be blind as a bat
你知不知道 亲爱的 这里每个人都可能像瞎子一样
but I have eyes. Do you hear me?
但是我不瞎 听见没有?
I can see you.
我一眼看穿你
Mommy. The rabbit.
妈妈 兔子
Of course.
当然当然
It's yours now. Go back.
兔子现在是你的了 回去吧
Listen, I wasn't doing that…
听我说 我没有…
This is my date with Adam,
现在我在跟亚当约会
and we're getting along great,
我们两个相处得很好
better than you ever does. So just get lost.
比你好得多 你赶快给我消失
It's time for you to wiggle your sweet little lawyer ass out of here.
赶紧晃着你那律师小翘臀离开这儿吧
Ok? You had your bunny moment. Get the hell out!
你的小兔子已经引起过注意了 赶紧给我滚!
Charades?
字谜游戏?
Face painting?
画脸游戏?
Oh. That's what every guy wants, a bunny boiler.
简直是每个男人都梦寐以求啊 灭绝师太
Adam's never gonna keep her.
亚当绝对不可能再把她留下了
Never.
绝对不可能
Don't worry about the money, Quin. I trust you.
钱的事儿就别操心了奎因 我对你有信心
I'll see you at the pitch.
招商会时见咯
What the hell is going on with Mary?
玛丽这到底是怎么了?
Has she been like this the whole time?
她这段时间一直这样吗?
I, I know that was a little crazy,
我知道刚才有点出格了
but, you know, she seems like she is having a really good time.
但是 她看上去还是挺享受的
Right.
是嘛
When did she start drinking again?
她什么时候又开始喝酒的?
Oh, she's not drinking, all that are virgins.
她没喝酒啊 那些都是不含酒精的
Yeah, I wouldn' be so sure.
如果是我就不会把话说得这么满
I'm her sister. I know her.
我是她的妹妹 我很了解她
Okay. Well, look. I can check with her, but…
好吧 我可以跟她确认一下 但是…
Can you make sure she's taking her meds?
你能不能确保让她按时吃药?
I-I'm worried that she's not.
我很担心她没吃
It just seems like -- Of course.
她看着就像… - 当然可以
But, you know, she really has been fine -- happy, even.
但是 她真的没问题 甚至感到很快乐幸福
That's the thing with bipolar people off their meds --
躁郁症患者离开了药就会这样
they're really fun until...they're not.
真的高兴...直到有一天他们快乐不起来了
Louise, stop worrying.
露易丝 别再担心了
Okay, go, relax, have fun. We got this.
快去吧 放松点 我们会处理好的
Okay.
好
All right, we've got to get Mary back up on top.
好吧 我们现在必须想办法让玛丽重回巅峰
We're gonna put this vermin stuff behind us.
赶紧把害虫这档子事儿迈过去
Okay, what do you want to do?
好吧 你想干嘛?
She's got an ex-husband, right?
她有个前夫 不是吗?
He's a prick. Yeah, he hit her.
他是个刺儿头 是的 他打过她
He basically, you know, broke Lily Belle's arm,
要知道 他几乎弄折了莉莉贝儿的手臂
so I would say "And then some."
我敢说"远不止于此"
You know what we could do?
你知道我们会做什么吗?
We could just send out a second unit,
我们会另制一份录像
get some B-roll of him apologizing or...
录一段关于他的忏悔或者...
I mean, I don't even know what he would be doing,
我是说 我甚至都不知道他会做出什么样的举动
but it's got to help move the needle a little bit, right?
但是这有助于缓解尖锐的关系 是吧?
Or we could bring him in.
或者可以让他参与节目
I don't know. No, no, no.
我不知道 不 不 不
Come on, come on, come on, come on.
来啊 来啊 来啊 听我讲啊
Look, every -- every white knight
看 每个 -- 每个白马骑士
needs their dark knight, right?
都需要他的黑暗骑士来衬托 不是吗?
I don't know. That just feels...
我不知道 我只是觉得...
No, look, we bring in the ex-husband,
不 听着 我们让前夫来参加
and Adam has to take Mary's side against him, right?
亚当就会站在玛丽的身旁来保护她 不是吗?
He plays the hero, that brings them back together,
亚当来当英雄 这会让他们破镜重圆的
which is great for her.
这对她来说是好事儿
I mean, it could help Mary
我的意思是 这确实可以给玛丽
get a little bit of closure, I guess.
一个算是了结吧 我猜
Yeah, because, you know, I read about this --
对啊 因为 你知道 我看过一个 --
this thing where this therapy where confronting your abuser
一个东西 一个疗法说直面你的施虐者
actually changes your life.
会真正地改变你的一生
Right, right. And all we want to do is help.
是的 是的 我们也仅仅是想帮忙
Do it.
就这么做
All right.
好的
I've got to go to a network pitch,
我要去一个网络招商会了
but if you need me, text me.
但如果你需要我 给我发短♥信♥
Yeah, I'm on it. I'm on it.
好 我来接手 让我来
You're in charge.
你负责
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表