剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Thank you so much for coming.
非常感谢你的到来
Thank you for being here.
谢谢你在这里
It's been so great to see all y'all,
见到你们真好
rememberin' all the love and support
记住你们在我生命中
that you've given me all my life.
给予的爱和支持
We love you, Faith!
费丝 我们爱你!
I love you, too!
我也爱你们!
Uh...
呃...
there is, uh...
有...
There's something I-I got to tell y'all,
有件事 我-我要告诉你们
uh, that might change that.
这件事可能会改变这份爱
It shouldn't.
不会
Hell, nothing should, right?
没什么会改变 对吗?
Right!
对!
And, uh... okay, t-the thing is...
呃...这件事就是...
this is just about who has my heart.
这是关于我的爱人
Truth is...
事实上
there's someone here that I love... Just go up there.
有一个我爱的人... 快过去
More than anyone in the world.
在世界上最爱的人
Oh, God.
天啊
And, uh...
呃
I am so sorry for interrupting, Faith,
我很抱歉打扰了 费丝
but I think I know where you're going with this.
但是我认为我知道你接下来要讲的话
Um, so, I have a question for you.
所以 我有一个问题
Oh.
噢
Faith...
费丝...
Faith, will you continue this journey with me for another week?
费丝 你愿意和我再继续一个星期的旅程吗?
Yes, I will.
是的 我愿意
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
It's Jay. Leave a message.
我是杰 请留言
Jay, I need you to kill the footage.
杰 我需要你减掉画面
I mean, bury it, burn it,
我的意思是藏起来 烧了它
physically destroy it, and I'm not kidding.
完全毁掉它 我没有开玩笑
Okay? I'll take the heat.
好吗? 出了事我负责
What are we gonna tell Quinn? We don't have a story.
我们怎么告诉奎因? 我们没有故事
I'll figure it out.
我来想办法
Standby for Mary's video invite. Take one.
拍摄玛丽的邀请视频就位 第一场
Are these gonna be big enough for you?
这个对你来说够大了吗?
Throw away the cue cards.
把线索卡丢掉
I've got a new script.
我有新的台本
Great. Cheers. No. No, thank you.
棒极了 干杯 不 不 谢谢你
All right, people. Mary's video invite, take one.
好了 所有人 玛丽的邀请视频 第一次拍摄
Here we go.
开始
Okay, so, what do you need to sell this?
好了 那么 我们应该怎么让观众相信?
I'm thinking, like, a silhouette in the window
我在想 就像在窗前的剪影
of the two of you taking your clothes off,
你俩脱掉彼此的衣服
and then just, you know, making some noises.
然后就 弄出点儿动静
Like you know.
这样 你们懂的
Yeah, okay. That's it.
嗯 好的 就是这样
Okay. That's all I'm thinking.
好 这就是我的想法
Okay.
好
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Are you okay with this?
这么做你可以接受吗?
Yeah, yeah. I guess.
我想可以吧
It's... you know, finish the show, give Gran a thrill.
就是...你知道的 完成表演 让奶奶激动一下
Okay.
好的
I mean, you're asking about all of it?
我是说 这一切都是你所期盼的
I'm good with you.
你好我就好
You just got to give me some time, okay?
你只是需要给我点时间 好吗?
Okay.
好
Ready?
准备好了吗?
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
There you go.
走吧
Mm, no, thanks.
不 谢谢
What?
什么
Not drinking, and you did a totally selfless act today?
今天不但不喝酒 还做了一件那么无私的事?
It's all right. I won't tell Quinn, I promise.
没事的 我保证不告诉奎因
Covering it up feels weird.
隐瞒事实让我感觉很奇怪
Not as weird as outing someone who's not ready yet, Rach.
但让一个还没准备好的人公开出柜更奇怪 蕾秋
No, if you think that I wanted this just for the show, I...
不 如果你觉得我是为了节目收视才这么做 我
I don't... no, no, no. Hey, no, no, no.
我没有...不不不 我不是这么想的
I think you did something good for Faith,
我认为你所做的事对费丝很有帮助
and she's gonna thank you for it one day. I promise.
她总有一天会感谢你的 我保证
That's great.
那太好了
Rach, I got to ask you. Yeah.
蕾秋 我必须要问你 问吧
What happened while you were gone?
你走的那段日子发生了什么
Where'd you disappear to?
你消失去了哪里
I don't... I-I-I don't want some Rachel story.
我不想...不想听什么蕾秋式的故事
I want the truth.
我要听真♥相♥
Um, well, I was in jail.
我在监狱里服刑
The whole time? Come on, Rach.
一直都在? 别骗我了 蕾秋
I was, um...
我在 呃
in my sweatpants, under the covers,
穿着宽松的运动裤 卸掉妆容
watching bad TV and eating ice cream.
看着蹩脚的电视节目 吃着冰激凌
Which... wait a second... I had it delivered.
冰淇淋...别急...还是送货上门的
Ah.
啊
Okay, I didn't... I didn't leave the house.
好嘛 我没有...没有踏出房♥门一步
Not at all? No. No, no, no.
一步也没 是的 完全没有
Mnh-mnh.
没有
Depressed?
很沮丧吧?
Yeah, I could barely move.
是啊 我几乎一动不动
Why didn't you call me, Rach?
为什么不打给我 蕾秋
Because depressed people don't call.
因为沮丧的人不想在抑郁时
Not depressed people when they're depressed.
给那些不沮丧的人打电♥话♥
What all of this because of Mexico?
这一切都是因为墨西哥的事情吗?
I was that bad?
我有那么差劲吗?
No.
不是
Come on. God, no. I just... uh, God.
当然不是 我只是...苍天呐
I don't really do well, you know, with happiness.
我不是一个 你懂的 很快乐的人
It's, uh... It's very unfamiliar.
快乐...对我来说很陌生
It's...
它很...
it's terrifying, actually.
说实话它令我恐惧
Why'd you come back?
那你为什么回来了?
Honestly?
说真心话吗?
I wanted to see you.
我想见你
I can't.
我不能这么做
Why? Why? Why?
为什么? 为什么?
'Cause I know how things start with you.
我知道和你开始会是怎样的
And I know how they end.
也知道都是如何收场的
I can't do it, Rach.
我不能这么做 蕾秋
What the hell am I doing here?
我究竟来这里做什么?
My client has one last piece of evidence
我的委托人还有最后一份证据
she'd like to present.
想要呈上
I have advised her not to,
我试图阻止他
but she is... incredibly stubborn.
但她...固执的不可思议
This is evidence?
这东西就是证据吗?
Leave. Chet, you sure?
你先出去 切特 你确定吗?
You pay me $700 an hour
你每小时花七百美元雇我
to make sure you don't think with your dick.
就是为了保证你不做出脑子进水的举动
Get out. You too.
出去 你也是
You kept that?
你还留着这个?
Yes, you asshole.
是的 你个混♥蛋♥
Why?
为什么?
'Cause it's the only time you ever said "I love you."
因为那是你唯一一次对我说"我爱你"
I'm sorry about that, kiddo.
我很抱歉 小姑娘
I really am.
真的抱歉
I'm agreeing to her original terms.
我同意她最初的条款
40% ownership of "Everlasting" In perpetuity.
永久性拥有"天长地久"百分之四十的所有权
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表