剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Why, why, why, why?
为什么 为什么在这?
Come on, we got the whole mansion.
拜托 整栋豪♥宅♥都是我们的
Okay. Come on.
好吧 来吧
Oh, hold on.
哦 等等
What?
怎么了?
Hey, Cynthia.
嗨 辛西娅
Yeah.
是的
No kidding? You heard the heartbeat, huh?
没开玩笑? 你听到我的心跳了 哦?
No. Uh...no, that's amazing.
没有 呃...没有 这太棒了
A boy? A boy.
是个男孩? 男孩
No, uh...
不 呃...
Do you ever think we're moving too fast?
你有没有觉得我们进展太快了?
What?
什么?
Maybe we should postpone the wedding.
也许我们应该推迟举♥行♥婚礼
Is this about this morning?
是因为今天早上的事吗?
Oh, my God.
哦 上帝
Don't you realize what you did?
你不知道自己做了什么吗?
How you jumped in to save her?
你是怎么挺身解救她的?
So this is about Rachel?
所以是因为蕾秋?
No...maybe.
不...也许吧
It seems like you like hard-to-get,
看起来你更喜欢费力得不到的
and I've made it pretty easy for you.
而我让你觉得太容易得手了
What are you saying?
你在说什么啊?
If the rest of the footage backs that up,
如果其他的镜头能拼在一起
I think I might be in love with you.
我想我可能会爱上你
Well, it does, and Chet owes you 50 bucks.
嗯 会的 切特还欠你50块
Congratulations.
祝贺你
I thought you'd be happier.
我以为你会开心一些
I am happy.
我是很开心
I don't even know. Hey, um, something's wrong. It's Mary.
我可看不出 嗨 玛丽有些不对劲
Where is she?
她在哪儿
Somehow she got on the roof.
她不知怎么跑到屋顶上去了
What? Uh, go, go. Go, go, go.
什么? 快 快去快去
I'll call the police. Go.
我来报♥警♥ 快走
Hey, Mary.
嘿 玛丽
Don't. I'm serious, Rachel.
别过来 我是认真的 蕾秋
Can we talk, just a bit?
能聊聊吗 就一下下?
Talk?
聊聊?
Okay, I know it was nothing last time, but I am serious.
好吧 我知道上次报了假警 但这回是真的
We have a situation here.
现在情况很棘手
Oh, idiots.
哦 一群白♥痴♥
Do I have to blow the sergeant just to get a car out here?
我是不是要给这位军官口一管才能派辆车来?
Allow me to be the first to admit defeat.
请允许我先投降
Mary's still in, loser pays.
玛丽晋级 愿赌服输
And I'd like to go on record saying
我在此公开声明
that there are any number of hot,
世界上还是有许多
sexy 40-ish women in the world.
火♥辣♥性感的四十岁左右的女性
Okay, do you think I care about a bet?
行了 你觉得我会在乎一个破赌?
I have a girl on the roof and no camera, okay?
现在有个姑娘在天台 缺没有摄像机在拍 好吗?
I need eyes on the roof now.
给我天台的监控 马上
No kidding, who? You know what?
别开玩笑 谁啊? 你知道吗?
Can you just get out of my way while I produce your show?
你能不能别干扰我 在我制♥作♥你的节目的时候?
Come on. Who? Who is it?
拜托 是谁? 到底是谁?
Jeremy, where the hell are you? Mary.
杰瑞米 你死到哪里去了? 是玛丽
I don't want to feel this way anymore.
我不想再这样下去了
And I -- And I don't want to hurt my baby.
我也不想 -- 不想伤害我的孩子
And you don't have to, Mary.
你没必要这样做的 玛丽
You really don't have to. We can get you help.
真的没必要 我们可以找人帮你
I-I-I don't know if I'm -- if I'm good
我 我不知道自己 到底是好人
or if I... if I'm a monster.
还是...还是一个怪物
Just think of Lily Belle. Think of your sister.
就想想你的女儿吧 也想想你的姐姐
You don't understand, Rachel.
你不懂的 蕾秋
Just, please, just...
请你 让我...
Mary, you are so not alone right now.
玛丽 你现在不是一个人
I am with you, okay?
我是你这边的
It's gonna get better, I promise.
一切都会变好的 我保证
All it takes is one day
只需要一天
for you to feel differently about everything.
你就能完全换个心境了
Just give me your hand right now.
快把手给我
Okay, sweetie?
好吗 亲爱的?
Just give me your hand.
把手给我
Come with me.
跟我来
Come with me.
跟我来
No, Mary! Wait.
不 玛丽! 别
Holy shit! Mary! Call 911!
我勒个去! 玛丽! 快报♥警♥!
Oh.
哦
Is she breathing? Come on, Mary.
还有呼吸吗? 玛丽 撑住
Just get the damn paramedics.
快他妈的叫救护车
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表