剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
All right, come on. Uh --
好了 打止 给我过来
Come on. Let's go, big boy. W-wha-- I'm -- I'm just --
来这边 我的大情郎 -- 我等会儿就...
Uh, I will be with you in a sec. I just, uh --
呃 我马上回来 我只是--
Come on. What are you --
别回头 -- 你到底想...
Okay, I'll -- I'll just be right here.
好吧 那我就在这干等着好了
Darling, if you wanted to cop a feel, just ask.
美女 要是想摸枪就直说啊 犯不着费这么大劲还跑这来
You know something? I'm just trying to take your mike off, okay?
别自作多情了 老娘只是在给你卸麦而已 好么?
Otherwise, they can hear everything, fyi.
否则的话他们啥都能听到了
Um, you can't do that.
我告诉你 你不能那样做
Do what?
哪样?
The first time that we're getting anything
我们第一晚从你这看到点
Resembling chemistry off of you, it's only for grace.
接近擦出火花的情节 只能是格蕾丝那一方
I mean, y-y-you --
我的意思是 你--
You cannot bang her on the first night, okay?
你不能第一天晚上就把人家睡了 好吗?
She's the hottest one here,
她是目前为止最入我眼的一个了
And you're saying that I can't be into her?
你却告诉我说 我和她之间竟然不能发生点什么
Right. That's ridiculous.
没错 荒唐至极
Have you never had to play by anybody else's rules?
你难道从来就没听过按照别人的指示来做吗?
Oh, okay. I get it. So you're just a spoiled brat.
懂了 当我没问 含着金汤匙出身的大少爷
Now it's making so much more sense.
那怪不得你会那样了
i get it.
了解
What? I just --
有什么好笑的? 没有
Women don't usually talk to me like that.
只是女人很少像你这样跟我说话
Oh, because you're so devastatingly attractive.
喔 可不是吗 大多数女的估计看你一眼就迷得找不着北了
And the accent, yeah. Oh.
我这口音更让她们把持不住
I kind of like it, though,
不过我挺喜欢你这样的
The way you're busting my balls like this. Don't do that, okay?
你像现在这样狠狠的治我 够了 省省吧 行吗?
Huh? Sure? Mnh-mnh -- can we -- whoa, no.
哈? 确定? 嗯哼 不如我们... 给我打止
Let's just stay on topic, shall we?
收敛点 还是说正事吧 好吗?
fine.
好吧好吧
Uh, to your question, no, I never follow the rules,
回答你之前的问题 没错 小爷我就是个玩世不恭的顽主
And I don't plan on following these ones, either.
而且 来这我也没准备守什么规矩
It's a farce.
这简直就是个闹剧
It's like the -- the -- the rodeo girl, faith.
给你数数 那个搞竞技的姑娘 叫啥来着 费丝
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼
She's only here to be the butt of some joke.
你们找她来是专门做笑柄的吗
Do you want to do something
你想不想来点刺♥激♥的
That'll fully flip quinn out, something big?
能让奎因从椅子上跳起来的那种?
Maybe.
有点意思
Final touches, please.
到最后一个环节了
32 minutes till sunrise.
还有32分钟就要天亮了 赶快的
Everyone, back to your marks.
大家回到自己位子上去站好
thanks for showing up.
你可算是回来了
Sound speed. Camera speed.
音效 摄像快就位
Sorry. I've been running around out there with those...
抱歉 外面有些事不得不我去处理一下
On your call, madam. Okay. And...Action.
准备好了 老大 好的 准备...开拍
Ladies, as you know, when adam calls your name,
姑娘们 想必你们也很熟悉这个环节了 如果亚当叫到你的名字
You can come up and proceed to our safe zone
那么你就晋级了 可以进入安全区
And have a glass of champagne.
享用香槟了
But if your name is not called, ladies,
但要是你的名字没有被叫出
Sadly, your fairytale ends tonight.
很遗憾 你的童话故事今晚就得结束了
You'll return the bracelets and, of course, say your goodbyes.
你将返还你们的手链 并告和大家告别
Adam, are you ready? Yes.
好的 亚当你想好了吗? 好了
Stage is yours.
那接下来就舞台交给你了
This decision has been very difficult.
说真的 决定谁去谁留真的让我伤透了脑筋
You are all exceptional.
毕竟你们都是那么的出众
Shamiqua.
莎米娃
yes, white boy! You get that brown sugar.
嚯嚯 干得漂亮 小白脸! 拿下那个黑糖甜心
Whatever. Three episodes tops.
瞧你嘚瑟的 那姑娘撑死留个三集
Hey, mo-- new girl, move, move. Thank you.
嗨 新来的 闪开点 挡到了 谢谢
Shamiqua, will you stay, please?
莎米娃 你愿意留下来吗?
I would be honored. Thank you.
当然 非常荣幸 谢谢
Okay, here we go. I need camera eight.
好了 接下来 八号♥机就位
Push in on the milfy.
镜头给我对准那个熟♥女♥
Keep it there, please.
给特写 保持住
Mary.
玛丽
Mary, will you stay, please?
玛丽 你愿意留下来吗?
Yes, I will.
我愿意
Violet.
维奥莱
Violet, will you say, please?
维奥莱 你愿意留下来吗?
Rose.
萝丝
Rose, will you stay, please?
萝丝 你愿意留下来吗?
Rita. Rita, will you stay, please?
瑞塔 你愿意留下来吗?
Maya. Maya, will you stay, please?
玛雅 你愿意留下来吗?
Crystal. Crystal, will you stay, please?
克丽丝特尔 你愿意留下来吗?
Joy. Pepper. Grace. Anna.
乔伊 佩珀 格蕾丝 安娜
Anna, will you stay, please? Yes.
安娜 你愿意留下来吗? 我愿意
Okay, here we go, everyone. Last one.
好了 接下来是最后一个了
I need loser cam on manly rodeo queen,
派个机位给我看好那个长得像男人的竞技女王 拍她落选后的表现
And I need camera nine to repo to evil bitch britney.
九号♥机给我对准布兰妮那个邪恶的心机婊
She's gonna win this, people.
她会胜出的 看着吧
Okay.
走着
Faith.
费丝
What? What?
什么? 啥?
What?!
我擦咧?!
No!
开什么玩笑
No, no, no, no,
不行 不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no.
这绝对不行
No. This is not happening.
我不允许这样的事情发生
My god! Oh, my god!
我没听错吧
oh, my gosh!
简直不敢相信
Oh, my gosh!
额滴个神呀!
Oh, my gosh!
我不是在做梦吧
Faith, will you stay, please?
费丝 你愿意留下来吗?
yeah.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢你
Aww. Aww. Aww. Aww.
画面好温馨哦
Oh!
欧耶耶耶
Oh, screw this!
去他妈的!
Repo cam. We got a runner, people.
叫摄影机跟上 有人气急败坏地离场了
Camera "A," Follow britney.
一号♥机 跟着布兰妮
Copy that.
收到
cut! Cut!
停! 停! 停!
hold the roll!
都给我停下
I'm pissed, too, britney.
这里炸了的不只你一个 布兰妮
You, follow me, now.
你 跟我过来 马上
Hey, pretty boy, come here, please.
嗨 小白脸 过来聊两句
Hi. Yeah.
嗨
Um, listen, you cut my villain,
听着 我把我们这的大反派给弄走了 明白吗
And I can't make a television show
没有反派的电视节目拍给谁看
Without a villain.
谁会愿意看
Did you know about this?
是你叫他这么干的吗?
Oh, no, that wasn't her.
和她没关系
I just did what I felt in my heart.
我只是跟随了内心最真实的选择
Your heart? Please.
呵呵 内心最真实的想法? 拜托
Okay, don't worry about it, all right?
好了 别担心 好吗?
I got it. It's gonna be good tv.
这事包我身上了 保证还你一个卖♥♥座叫好收视率高的
Hello?! Get out of here!
嘿 给老娘滚开 别挡道!
I'm off the freakin' show!
我他妈不不干了 什么破节目!
All right, just -- just -- just keep it on her, okay?
继续跟着 镜头别丢 好吗?
Keep it on her. Stand down! Stand down!
镜头别丢 别拍了!离我远点!
Britney. Britney, you listen to me, okay?
布兰妮 听我说好吗?
If you walk away right now, they're gonna get the last word.
如果你现在就这么走了的话 那他们就准备这样结束了
Is that what you want?
你真想这样吗?
Come on.
来吧
There you go.
这边请
Do you feel good?
心情调整得好点了吗?
I feel great.
好多了
Eh. Okay.
呃 好吧
I got it. Thank you. You look really pretty.
谢谢 我自己来就好了 你看上去很不错
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表