剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
that I don't want to do.
我不想做的事
Um, pretty sure Chet took care of that already.
额 我觉得切特已经强迫过了
No, he didn't.
他没有
That was all consensual.
一切都是自愿
Aw, that is so sweet.
哇 你还真贴心
Did you have to Google that word
你要不要查查什么是自愿
after Chet fed it to you?
确定切特给你灌输对了么?
You know, try and say it again,
然后再说一次试试看
except faster and maybe you can spell it.
说得再快点 没准你还会拼了
You know, con-sens-u...
你知道的 z i 自 y
Leave the girl alone.
放过这姑娘吧
The bottom line is that lawsuit would damage her
问题是打官司会毁了这姑娘
and benefit you.
却对你有利
You know that. Oh, really?
你知道的 哦 真的吗?
She just came to that all on her own?
她真的是完全自愿的吗?
Yeah, I did. Please, stop talking.
是的 不用你多嘴
You know what, Chet? She is a child, okay?
你知道吗? 切特 她还是个孩子
You cannot expect her to tell the truth
你不能指望她说实话
with you sitting here dawdling on your... I'm not a child.
当你坐在这儿闲晃... 我不是孩子了
I'm a producer.
我是节目制♥作♥人了
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Madison's gonna be your new field producer,
麦迪逊是你新的外勤制片人了
and you need to write Dr. Wagerstein into the show.
而且你要把瓦格斯丁医生写进节目里
You know, more Dr. Phil-type moments.
你懂的 多来点菲尔医生片子的感觉
Get out. Go!
滚出去 滚
No, you stay.
你留下
So, this is why Brad is suddenly "Unavailable" Forever?
所以 这就是布拉德突然老是"没空"的原因咯
What, you got to him and you poisoned the well.
想怎样 你拿下了他 然后一条烂鱼搅得我一锅腥
You know, that is career assassination.
你知道吗 这是搞职场暗♥杀♥
And bringing rape charges against me, that's... that's not?
难道告我强♥奸♥就不算吗?
Come on, what are you doing? We're engaged.
拜托 你在搞什么啊? 咱俩都订婚了
I caught you getting your knob polished by a teenager.
我撞见你让未成年少女给你"干活"了
Whatever. She's a mouth.
无所谓 她有嘴就行
Yes, maybe I could have been a little more prudent.
是的 我本来应该再谨慎一点
Oh, good God, Chet.
老天啊 切特
You want me begging every time I get a boner?
你想让我每犯一次错误都求饶吗?
I'd be mauling you five times a day.
那我一天能虐你五次
You know who I am.
你是懂我的
Yes, I do.
是的 我知道
And I thought maybe you could keep getting your happy endings
我觉得 可能我不在的时候
while I was out of town,
可以允许你自己找乐子
but banging a kid that works for me?
但是搞我手下的孩子
That is hideous.
简直太可恶了
First of all, it was a blow job, and it was an accident.
首先 只是口♥活♥而已 而且完全是意料之外
Oh, was I?
那我也是吗?
'Cause she was me 15 years ago.
因为她就是15年前的我
Right?
对不对?
So, now I'm the wifey...
现在 我是正妻了...
And you need a new side piece.
而你需要新的小老婆了
All right, sure, yeah.
好吧好吧
Madison's an idiot,
麦迪逊是个蠢蛋
but so was I when we started fooling around.
但是我们刚在一起的时候 我也很傻
Quinn... Oh, my God.
奎因... 别说了
I think that I actually
我觉得我真的开始
started to believe the crap that we sell here.
相信我们兜售的节目主题了
What?
什么主题?
Love.
爱情
Without hookers or teenagers or anything
我以为可以没有任何乱七八糟的第三者
but me.
只有我
That's what I thought we had... true love.
我以为我们两个是...真爱
Yeah.
好吧
Just get out of here.
滚出去吧
Rachel!
蕾秋!
I've been looking for you.
我一直在找你
I think Adam blew it last night, and I don't mean literally.
我觉得亚当昨晚搞砸了 不是字面意思哦
I heard Adam bailed on her.
我听说亚当放她鸽子了
I mean, I think I have an opening, right?
我是说 可能这就是我的机会 对吧?
What do you think? Oh, my God.
你觉得呢? 天啊
You should totally go for it.
你绝对应该尽力去争取
That's what I'm thinking... Go big or go home, right?
我就是这么想的 要么大闹一场要么打包走人 对么?
Well, you look like a million bucks.
哇 你看上去像个土豪
You know what? Save it.
算了 省了这套吧
Two things... one, screw you for trying to blackmail me,
两件事...第一 你想勒索我 就去死吧
and two, I'm gonna let it go if you help me out.
第二 如果你帮我的话这事就算过去了
With what, Ms. Certifiable?
怎么帮 靠谱小姐?
I want to produce the greatest finale
我想制♥作♥最终的大结局
in "Everlasting" History.
"天长地久"历史上最棒的
So Adam proposes, she says yes.
让亚当求婚 她答应
Ah, it's a dream come true.
就像梦想成为了现实
And then the wedding.
然后举办婚礼
Right, we invite Adam's friends or whatever family
对 我们可以请亚当的朋友和家人什么的
family members don't hate his guts.
那些还不算太讨厌他的家人
So, probably nobody.
那可能就没谁了
Probably, but I can try.
可能吧 但我可以试试
And we just blow it all up?
然后我们再把一切都搅黄?
Live from London.
直播伦敦盛况
I mean, it's gonna be a hit in the ratings, I promise you.
一定可以大获全胜 我保证
But, I mean, given the, uh, Lady Gaga make up
但是 鉴于你现在顶着雷帝嘎嘎的妆
and the muddy dress,
还穿着脏兮兮的裙子
I'm assuming there's some kind of personal motivation here?
我猜这里面应该有你的私人动机吧?
Mm-hmm, well, I fell for it
嗯 我之前动感情了
because Adam said that I won... me.
因为亚当说我战胜了自己
Wow.
哇
Yeah, and then... light of day changed his mind.
是啊 然后...天一亮他就改主意了
Of course, I mean, I have, like,
我想说 我是有自己的人生的
a real guy and a real life,
而且也有男人
and I... Who? Jeremy?
而且我... 谁 杰瑞米吗?
Whatever, you can salvage that.
无所谓 现在你还可以挽回
I got to show you something.
我给你看样东西
Just hold on.
等一下
You think you're an idiot?
你以为就你傻吗?
Wedding mags, all tabbed.
婚礼杂♥志♥ 都贴上标签了
It's humiliating, right?
太丢人了是不是?
Quinn as the pretty-pretty princess
奎因就要美美地出嫁了
with her drugaddict, married prince. Mm...
新郎有毒瘾 还结过婚 额...
I mean, and then I found the fat jerk
然后被我撞见这个人♥渣♥
getting a blow job from Madison.
让麦迪逊给他吹♥箫♥
And I really... I thought I had him cornered.
然后我 我真的以为把他围堵的无路可逃了
I did.
真的
But then that lucky bastard found out
然后被这个走运的人♥渣♥发现了
and ran an end game
彻底终结了一切
and so now I am dead at the network,
现在我在电视台就算是完了
and, shocker, stuck here.
还有哦 竟然 被卡在这个地方
Oh, well, no. I mean, maybe not.
哦 也不一定哦
There's got to be a way to show him up in front of Brad.
一定有办法在布拉德面前揭穿他
I mean, we're talking about Chet.
我们说的可是问题满满的切特啊
Right.
对
Right? Right.
是吧? 是
You think you got it all locked up, but I heard
你以为消息都封锁了 但是我听说
that Adam was missing from someone's bed this morning.
亚当今早可不在某人的床上哦
Oh, no, we talked about that already.
算了吧 我们两个已经聊过了
Oh, really?
真的吗?
He took a walk.
他出去散步了
He couldn't sleep because he was so excited.
他太过兴奋睡不着觉
And then he apologized for not being there when I woke up.
而且他还因为我醒来看不见他而道歉了
I'll e-mail her. Tell Paige I got mono.
我会给她发邮件 告诉佩吉我有独白
Send it to me. I promise you I'll sign it.
发给我 我保证会签
What's up, Jer?
嗨 杰?
Hi.
你好啊
Rach, what the hell?
小蕾 怎么回事?
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表