剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Hey, uh, Chet wants to see you out front?
嘿 呃 切特在前面说要见你?
Tell him I'm busy.
告诉他老娘很忙
What?
有问题么?
I just -- I really don't think I should tell him that
我只是 -- 我真的觉得我不应该这么跟他说话
Because I really like working here.
因为我挺喜欢在这儿工作的
Just go. Get out of here.
快走吧 出去出去
Hey. Save it, chet.
嘿 省省吧 切特
Okay, I said everything I'm gonna say.
好 我要说的我都说过了
Okay. But I have something for you. Come here.
嗯 但我有东西要给你看 来来来
No. Hell no.
不 休想
You are not going to gift your way out of this, all right?
别以为送点东西就能摆平这事 知道么?
This is the apocalypse, man. This is end of days.
这就像是启示录一样 大哥 这一切都结束了
Okay. You know, the baby's a trap for me, too, okay?
好 你要知道 这个孩子也是我的一个绊脚石 好吗?
You are never going to leave her,
你永远不会离开她的
And yesterday made that very clear.
昨天的表现已经很清楚了
Then why did I do this?
那我为什么要做这个?
I'm building it for us.
我为我们建造的
Top of mulholland with a view.
穆赫兰道上 风景很棒
His-and-her offices, his-and-her shower,
他和她的办公室 他和她得淋浴间
His-and-her bedroom like we talked about --
他和她的卧房♥就像我们计划的那样 --
Keep the mystery alive.
保持神秘的鲜活状态
Chet.
切特
It'll be ready in september.
九月份就建造好了
And guess what.
猜猜还有什么
It's yours. Free and clear.
这是你的 完全由你支配
What, to live in alone?
怎么 让我独守空房♥吗?
I'm gonna put in a deluge shower.
我要弄一个花洒淋浴
I don't want a deluge shower, Chet.
我不想要花洒淋浴 切特
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
嘿
Your eulogy was so lovely. It -- it really struck a chord.
你的悼词写的很好--真的能触动人的心弦
Thank you.
谢谢
Listen -- uh, I know what a difficult time
听着 -- 呃 我知道你现在心里很难过
You're going through right now.
要经历这么大的变故
Um, but sometimes it can help to take your mind of it,
呃 但是有时候你不用去想它就会好受一些
And I would love to help with that.
而且我可以帮助你转移一下注意力
How very british of you.
你真是个英国绅士啊
just don't think about it.
就先不要想这件事了
Okay, yeah, cool.
好 嗯 没问题
Yeah.
是的
But I would like to help with you.
但我真的愿意帮助你
Truly.
真心的
I can't. I'm sorry.
不用了 我很抱歉
I-I have to take care of my brother.
我-我要照顾我的弟弟
I'm all he has now.
他现在就只剩下我了
I know. Of course.
我知道 这是当然
I understand.
我理解
Yeah, not gonna happen.
就这样 没戏
Wait. Excuse me. What?
等等 不好意思 你说什么?
She's not gonna leave her brother
她不会离开她的弟弟
'cause she's actually a decent person.
因为她是个相当正直的人
You know what? Screw it.
你知道个屁? 去尼玛蛋的
It's fine. I'll take the heat. It's horrifying.
没事儿 这个烫手山芋我来接 太恐怖了
Wait. Hang on. There might be another way.
等等 别放弃 没准还有别的方法
Uh, uh, terry.
呃 呃 泰瑞
Terry, right? You're anna's brother?
泰瑞 是吧? 你是安娜的弟弟?
Yeah, hi. I-I'm Rachel. And this is --
是的 嗨 我是蕾秋 这位是 --
You're the guy from the show.
你是节目里的那个人
Yes. Adam Cromwell. There you go.
是的 亚当·克伦威尔 正是他
I'm sorry about your dad.
对于你父亲我感到遗憾
Yeah, well, some timing, huh? Yeah.
是啊 时机真是太不巧了啊? 是吧
Look, um... I really like your sister.
听着 呃... 我真的很喜欢你的姐姐
I think she's a fascinating person.
我觉得她是一个特别迷人的女孩
And I'm genuinely intrigued --
而且 我真心完全被她迷住了 --
No offense, but I don't buy any of this crap.
无意冒犯 但我不会相信你这些鬼话的
Okay, so, uh, terry, here's the deal, okay?
好的 那么 呃 泰瑞 事情是这样的 好吗?
Um, Adam's super rich, and he's super into your sister.
呃 亚当超级有钱 而且他对你姐姐特别感兴趣
Okay, and I'm not even supposed to be telling you this,
好吧 其实我不该跟你说这些
But your sister has a real shot at winning this thing.
但你姐姐真的挺有希望赢这场比赛的
I'm talking $200,000, maybe more if he ends up marrying her.
我说的可是20万美元的奖金啊 要是他真的娶了她 还会有更多
Just give it a think.
你考虑一下吧
What the hell, rachel? Oh, hi.
搞什么鬼 瑞秋 哦 你好啊
Is she trying to get me back on the show?
她是要劝说我回去录制吗?
No. I am.
不是 我要
What?
什么?
Adam really likes you.
亚当真的喜欢你
You won't find a guy like that here.
你在这里是找不到他这种人的
That's why you came on the show, remember?
所以你才来参加了这个节目啊 记得吗?
Why bail now?
为什么现在要退出呢?
Where would you go?
那你去哪儿呢?
I'll stay with aunt ruth. It's six weeks. I'll be fine.
我会和露丝姨妈呆在一起 也就六周时间 没事的
It's over. Dad's gone.
都结束了 爸爸已经不在了
Just go. Really.
你去吧 真的
Kind of hard to argue with that.
没法反驳吧
Come back with me, anna.
跟我回去吧 安娜
Okay.
好吧
Yeah?
是吗?
Yeah.
是的
Okay.
好吧
That's got to be worth an xbox.
你欠我一台xbox
One sec, terry. Hold on one second.
等等 泰瑞 等我一下
Uh, hello?
呃 你好?
24 hours is up. Where's my money?
已经24小时了 我的钱呢?
Yeah, no. I'm getting it.
好的 别急 我在筹钱了
I'm -- I'm in the midst of getting it to you.
只是--正准备转给你
I'm just kind of in this complicated work with --
我现在的工作上有点儿麻烦--
Stop.
住口
How many times do you think I'll fall for your crap, rachel?
你觉得我还会听信几次你的鬼话 蕾秋?
i don't know. I'm hoping once more.
不知道 多信一次呗
No.
不行
No? No. Okay.
不行? 不行 好吧
You weren't kidding about all that personal stuff.
你说的那些私人资料还真是不假
I read your unsent sappy love e-mail to jeremy.
我看了你没寄出的给杰瑞米的爱爱邮件
Is it a marriage proposal or soft-core
这算是求婚还是性挑逗呢
'cause I can't even tell?
因为我看不太懂哎
Not very nice about his girlfriend lizzie.
对他女朋友利兹可不太好呢
Bethany, stop. Stop.
贝瑟尼 住手 住手
Oh, I also found the crew list to your show.
对了 我还找到你们节目的职员名单了
$3,900, rach,
3900美元 蕾秋
Or your heart barf goes live to all of them.
不然那些职员们都会知道你的这些情事
No, bethany, stop. Listen to me, okay?
不要 贝瑟尼 别这样 听我说好吗?
Jeremy is engaged to lizzie now. He's very happy.
杰瑞米和利兹已经订婚了 他现在很幸福
I've already messed up his life once.
我曾经毁过一次他的生活
I would prefer not to do it again.
不想再来一次
Easy solution -- pay me by 10:00 p.M.
很简单啊 晚上十点之前给我钱
I sent you a paypal link.
我给你发了支付链接
Hello, everybody. It's great to be back.
各位好 很高兴能回来
The other night before anna's tragedy,
在安娜家庭悲剧的前一个晚上
I really enjoyed getting to know more of you.
我很高兴能进一步了解你们
You're all so lovely.
你们都很可爱
But now I have some hard decisions to make
但我现在要做一些艰难的选择
As to whom I should get to know even better.
来决定继续了解你们当中的哪些人
Faith.
费丝
Will you continue this journey with me?
你愿意陪伴我继续旅程吗?
Yeah.
好的
Oh, wow. He's really keeping the lumberjack.
哇哦 他还真的把这个伐木工人留下了了
I guess he wants a buddy.
估计想要个好哥们吧
Oh.
哦
Rose.
萝丝
Will you continue this journey with me?
你愿意陪伴我继续旅程吗?
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表