剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Hey. So, she's a little skittish.
嘿 她有点容易激动
I just need you to, uh,
我需要你 呃...
remind her that she's the one, okay?
提醒她她会是那个被求婚的人 行吗?
Is she? Well until you propose they're all the one.
她是吗? 直到你求婚前她们都是
Is that really what you want? If I go for her, I'm gonna get her.
这真的是你想要的吗? 如果我追求她 那我一定会成功的
That's exactly what I want.
这正是我想要的
All right.
好吧
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
So, uh, you ready?
呃 你准备好了吗?
Yeah.
是的
Whew! Thank you.
咻!谢谢
Cheers. No problem.
谢谢 不用谢
Looking forward to a wonderful day.
希望是个美好的一天
Me, too.
我也希望是这样
Rachel, hi. Um, I heard you were having some trouble with Grace.
蕾秋 嗨 我听说格蕾丝让你很头大
Uh, no, she's fine.
呃...没有 她很好
Oh.
哦
Well, what about you? How are you doing?
那你呢? 你怎么样?
All good. Anything else?
一切都好 还有别的事吗?
No, thank you. Can we cut, please?
没了 谢谢 请停止拍摄
And let's get those doubles on the horses.
让替身上马
Copy that.
收到
Okay, let's get Adam on the rig A.S.A.P.
好 我们尽快让亚当坐上摆拍器械吧
I thought they rode.
我以为是他们骑的
No. They don't.
不 不是他们
Hey. Quinn!
嘿 奎因!
This is a surprise.
真令人惊喜
Pleasure. Oh, please.
很荣幸 噢 别这样
Trust me, the pleasure's all mine.
相信我 我才感到荣幸
Sit.
坐下吧
So, a day trip to L.A.?
所以说你这是洛杉矶一日游?
You're either quitting or it's bad news about the show.
要么是你想退出 要么是真人秀有不好的消息
Well, I'm not quitting, and the show's great.
我没想退出 真人秀也进行地非常顺利
But... let's be honest.
但是...我们开诚布公地讲
We both know that this franchise is a dinosaur.
我们俩都知道这个节目的制♥作♥算是老古董了
You need to be looking for your next big thing.
你需要开始寻找下一个能给你带来收益的节目了
Tell me something I don't
告诉我一些不是我每天
yell at my staff a thousand times a day.
在不断提醒员工们一千次的事
"Everlasting" Was my idea. I won that lawsuit.
"天长地久"是我的主意 我赢了那场官司
I know.
我知道
And I have a million more ideas.
我还有另外一百万个点子
Chet know you're here?
切特知道你在这儿吗?
Does that matter?
这有关系吗?
If I stopped running my ideas by Chet, that well would run dry.
如果我不再把自己的创意交给切特审视 他那口老井怕是要枯竭了
I want to cut out the middleman.
我想跳过中间人
Ballsy move, Quinn.
大胆的举动啊 奎因
What makes you think I won't just pick up the phone,
你凭什么认为我不会拿起电♥话♥
call Chet, and tell him what you're up to?
打给切特 告诉他你准备干什么?
Brad, everyone knows that you need a new hit show
布拉德 每个人都知道你更需要一个新的有卖♥♥点的真人秀
more than you need a drinking buddy.
而不是一个狐朋狗友
All right.
没错
You get one shot. Get your ducks in a row.
给你次机会 把所有事情都安排妥当
Call me when you're ready to pitch your best ideas.
当你准备好讲解最棒的点子的时候给我打电♥话♥
Okay. Great.
好 好极了
Thank you.
谢谢
One date done, two to go.
一个人的约会搞定了 还有两个
But now it is Anna's turn.
现在轮到安娜了
The stakes are high after Adam and Grace's sizzling date.
经过亚当和格蕾丝火花四溅的约会后标准水涨船高
But will Anna rise to the occasion?
安娜是否会应付自如呢?
Adam.
亚当
So, I can just get the unauthorized version of Anna Martin?
所以我能得到非正式官方版本的安娜·马丁?
Well, what do you want to know?
你想知道些什么?
I know you're a big-shot lawyer, but what about fun?
我知道你是有名的律师 但是你有哪些爱好?
I don't know.
我不知道
I like, um... I like nerdy stuff.
我喜欢 唔... 我喜欢书呆子气的东西
Like what?
比如?
Like art galleries and books and theater.
比如艺术画廊 书还有剧院
Does that count? Well, of course it does.
这些算吗? 当然算是
I think you'd love London.
我想你一定喜欢伦敦
What, you don't see us living here next year,
什么意思 你没能想象出我们明年住在这儿
renovating the vineyard?
一起修缮葡萄园的样子吗?
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
噢 是的 是的 我能
No, I mean just once that's all... all done.
不 我的意思是一切都结束以后
I like Paris in spring,
我喜欢春天的巴黎
and polo in Buenos Aires in the autumn.
秋天布宜诺斯艾利斯的水球
And Christmas,
还有圣诞节
we're at my family's castle in the Highlands.
我们都在我们家在高地的城♥堡♥里
So, yeah.
所以说 当然了
That sounds perfect. Yeah, it can be,
听起来太美好了 是的 它的确很美好
if you have the right person to share it with.
如果你是和对的人一起度过的话
It's not all fun and games, though.
不过也不仅仅是玩乐和游戏
I mean, the people need to know that we care,
我是说 人们想知道我们关爱他们
so my wife would be expected to do the Princess Di thing...
所以我的妻子被期待做一些戴安娜王妃做的那些事...
Pick a charity and really get behind a cause.
选一份慈善事业 然后切切实实地做好它
Like the... The land mines?
像是...地雷什么的?
Yeah, or, I mean, clean water, or...
对 或者 干净的饮用水 或者...
don't know, saving African AIDS babies,
我不知道 可能是救助非洲艾滋病儿童
or fighting obesity... as long
或者与肥胖作斗争...
as it's something that you really care about.
只要是你切实关心的事情
Honestly, that would be, like...
说实话 那听起来 像是我的梦想...
My dream, to be able to do that much good.
能够做那么多好事
That's all I want for you, Anna.
我也希望你可以那样 安娜
You have to follow your dreams.
你应该追逐你的梦想
Umbrella! Umbrella!
伞! 伞!
Nice. Help her out.
好极了 帮她出来
Come on, come on.
快点 快点
You... You all right? Yeah.
你...你没事吧? 没事
Ha!
哈!
That Anna's really something, huh?
安娜真的有两下子 对不?
Yeah. Ha!
是的 哈!
You want? I'm good.
你要伞吗? 谢谢我不需要
All right.
好吧
Hi. Thank you. There you go.
嗨 谢谢 给你
God, I look like a drowned rat, huh?
天哪 我看起来像一只溺水的老鼠 对吗?
I think you look like a mermaid.
我觉得你看起来像美人鱼
Oh, perfect. Very Darryl Hannah 40 years ago.
噢 好极了 很像四十年前的达丽尔·汉纳(美国女演员)
Ah.
嗯
Looked like you guys were having fun.
看起来你们两个玩得挺开心
God, it was... I mean, he's everything.
天 那真是...我的意思是他棒极了
Can you imagine seeing the world with him
你能想象和他一起看这个世界
and... And doing things
然后...做些
that might actually change people's lives?
真正能改变人们生活的事情?
Yeah, yeah.
是啊 是啊
I mean, it sounds like a really, um,
我的意思是他将提供给你的生活
amazing life that he's offering you.
听起来真的很吸引人
Right? Yeah.
对吗? 是的
Rachel, this is gonna sound stupid, but...
蕾秋 这可能听起来很愚蠢 但...
I think I'm actually falling for him.
我想我是真的爱上他了
I know I am.
我是认真的
Okay, well, we should get this on camera.
好吧 我们应该录下这段
Can you just... Am I being an idiot?
你能不能...我是不是在犯傻呢?
Is he saying these things to the other girls?
他是不是对着其他两个姑娘也说同样的话?
Come on, you made a fool of me once already.
拜托 你已经让我出过一次丑了
He's only saying this stuff to you.
他只对你说了这些话
AIDS babies?
艾滋病儿童?
Jeremy's scared 'cause he's never played beer pong before.
杰瑞米怕了 因为他从没玩过投杯球
Is that why?
是这样吗?
Chug it, birthday boy!
喝吧 小寿星!
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
喝! 喝! 喝! 喝!
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表