剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Welcome to "Everlasting."
欢迎来到"天长地久"
Chet Wilton... creator of "Everlasting"... big kahuna.
切特 威尔顿..."天长地久"的主创...绝对的大人物
You're very lucky that your little stunt
上一季你搞出来的那小噱头
got me boo-yah ratings last season.
让收视率飙升算你幸运
Yeah, Jeremy, I'm sorry that I, um...
恩 杰瑞米 很抱歉 我...
That you disappeared without saying a word?
抱歉你不辞而别吗?
Saw that you and Lizzie got back together.
我看你和利兹复合了
She's my fiancee.
她是我未婚妻
I called, Rach. Yeah.
我给你打过电♥话♥的 蕾秋 是啊
Mary.
玛丽
I'm the old... Old, desperate one.
我就是那个年老...色衰 又绝望的那个
Her husband was physically abusive.
她丈夫对她家暴
Hit the kid, too, broke her arm.
还打孩子 弄伤了她的胳膊
Well, what we need you to do is talk about being a virgin.
呃 我们想让你谈谈关于自己是个处♥女♥这件事
Oh!
哦!
I think I'm a little out of my league.
我觉得我有点不自量力
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗?
You're the most attractive person here.
你是这里最有魅力的人了
Chet stole "Everlasting" From both of us.
切特从你我手中偷走了"天长地久"
It's your word against his.
只是你的一面之词
Well, unless you were to find your original look book.
除非你能找到最开始的画册
You have taken everything from me.
你夺走了我的一切
Not anymore.
不会再这样下去了
Some people think it's old-fashioned
有人认为得到姑娘家人对一桩婚姻
to ask a girl's family for her hand in marriage.
的许可这种做法很老套
But here at "Everlasting," Chivalry is not dead.
但是在"天长地久"节目中 骑士精神犹存
So, in the spirit of true courtship,
因此 本着真心求爱的精神
Adam will be going home with one lucky lady this week
亚当本周将会与一位幸运的女士一起回家
to meet her family in hopes
见见她的家人
of taking their relationship to the next level.
并希望将他们的关系更进一层
Adam.
亚当
Ladies, I wish I could go home
姑娘们 我希望我能够
with each and every one of you.
和你们每个人一起回家
But, um no, seriously,
但是 呃 不 说真的
I, um... I plan on taking this serious step
我...我想和一位我还并不是非常了解
with someone who I haven't got to know very well
但是已经完全勾起我好奇心的姑娘
but who has definitely piqued my curiosity.
向前迈出这认真的一步
Faith.
费丝
Oh!
哦!
Oh, hey.
哦 嘿
Nice job, lady. How did you get him to pick Faith?
干得漂亮啊 妹子 你怎么让他选费丝的?
Oh, that's some toddler-level reverse psychology.
哦 只是最低级的逆反心理罢了
Yeah, I told him to cut Faith,
恩 我告诉他把费丝淘汰掉
and so he picked her. Aww.
然后他就选了她 嗷
You know, who knew horse-face was gonna be a crowd favorite?
谁会想到马脸妹会变成人见人爱的那个呢?
So let's give them some hard-core Americana.
那就让咱们给他们来些实实在在的美国派吧
What are we doing?
我们在做些什么?
Okay, so I was thinking about a sweet, little mini rodeo
好吧 我想的是先来一个可爱的小型牛仔竞技
followed up by a church dance...
然后是教会舞蹈...
Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're working way too hard.
等等等 你这样太刻意了
Screw the rodeo and just get your "Woof woof"
别管什么牛仔竞技了 抓紧让你的竞技女王
to lose it to the big guy.
和那个家伙干柴烈火吧
Yeah, but she hasn't even admitted
是啊 但是她甚至还没
that she's a virgin yet, so...
承认过她是个处♥女♥ 所以...
Well, then get her to. Come on, Goldy.
那就让她承认 快点吧 戈迪
It's 10k off your debt if you can pop her cherry in Dixie.
如果你能让她在南部老家破个处那就给你减去一万的债
Huh?
怎么样?
Now the rest of you ladies will be making video invitations
现在 其他人需要录一段视频邀请
explaining to Adam
向亚当说出
why you would like him to meet your family.
想让他与你家人见面的原因
Ugh. Mary's a freaking robot with that creepy smile.
呃 玛丽x7f就像个带着诡异笑容的机器人
I'm surprised she can feel anything
我很惊讶在她吃了那么多
with all the mood stabilizers she's on.
稳定情绪的药物之后还能有任何感觉
She's bipolar, and she has PTSD from the domestic abuse.
她有躁郁症 还有家暴落下的创伤后应激障碍
Can I see that? Yeah.
能给我看看吗? 看吧
Uh, Shia, I need you all over
呃 西雅 我需要你今天
those video invitations today. Yeah.
全权负责那些邀请视频 好的
I can cover Rachel's girls while she's gone.
蕾秋不在 我可以看着她的姑娘们
You're not gonna be too busy
你没有因为可劲儿
trying to get your entire head up Chet's asshole?
拍切特马屁而忙得不可开交吗?
Nah. I'm a born multi-tasker.
还没 我天生就会一心多用
All right, let's go, people! Rachel? A word?
好了 大伙儿 开始了! 蕾秋? 说句话?
Uh, uh, I'm worried about you, hon. Why?
呃 亲爱的 我有点担心你 为啥?
Well, you're about to go
因为你要和杰瑞米
on your first overnight trip with Jeremy.
第一次通宵录影了
Right. Yeah, I-I'll be fine.
是哦 没事 我没事的
Listen, I-I-I just want you
听我说 我只希望
to keep making good decisions for yourself.
你做对自己有益的决定
Giving into him, in particular,
尤其是考虑到对方是他
kind of destabilized you last time. Mexico?
上次算是让你崩溃了 在墨西哥吧?
I remember. Yeah, I remember. I understand. I got it.
我记得 我记得 我懂 没事的
A-And if you could stay away from the booze on the road.
然后 你路上尽可能不喝酒
Makes us horny.
酒后乱性啊
Got it. Thanks!
知道啦 谢谢!
You want to walk me through why you did the opposite
你想跟我说说为什么你做了
of what I asked you to do?
和我要求相反的事情吗?
Because I'm not your meat puppet.
因为我不是你的玩偶
Wow. It's gonna be a fun weekend.
哇 这周末可要有趣了
Try not to fight with your boyfriend the whole time, okay?
试着别一直和你的男朋友吵架 行么?
Adam.
亚当
Hey.
嘿
There is actually one more thing
其实还有一件事
I might ask you to do for me this week.
可能需要你这周帮我做一下
But this one, I swear it's gonna be right up your alley.
但这件事 我发誓一定会对你胃口
Up my alley, really? Yeah.
对我胃口 真的? 真的
I'll just wait...
那我就等...
Holy crap!
我滴神呐!
I cannot wait for you to see Gran's ranch.
我等不及让你看看奶奶的农场了
I know. I can't wait. It's gonna be so good!
我懂 我也等不及了 一定会很棒的!
Hey, guys, time out, guys.
嘿 两位 暂停一下
Time out.
暂停
Now let's go have a conversation.
咱俩先去谈一谈
I'll talk to you later. All right.
我一会再和你说 好的
Let's go chat, okay?
咱们去谈谈 好么?
Ooh, a chat. A chat!
哦 谈谈 谈吧!
I'm not even supposed to be telling you this,
我其实都不应该和你说这些
but the audience has been feeling a ton of heat
但是观众们感觉到你和亚当之间
building between you and Adam.
那种强烈的火花
Really? Come on.
真的? 得了吧
Why do you think he asked you on this date?
不然你以为这次他为什么约你?
Bringing him home to meet your family?
把他带回家见你的家人?
Hey, that's a big step.
嘿 这可是很重要的一步啊
It might also be
也可能成为
the perfect, like, most magical time
最完美 最具魔力的时刻
to let your relationship evolve, you know, in a physical way.
让你们的关系更进一步 你懂的 在身体方面
Rachel, you know I can't. No, listen.
蕾秋 你知道我不可以的 不 听我说
I know that's a really big deal for you, you know,
我知道这对你来说意义重大
but I'm just saying that Adam... He's like a really great guy.
但是我只是说亚当...他真的是个好男人
Right, he's super-sweet, crazy-hot,
是啊 他人很好 长得又帅
and that's why you came here, to try new things, right?
这也是你来这个节目的原因 尝试新事物 不是吗?
Yeah, I guess.
是吧 我想是
Can I think about it?
我想想行吗?
Of course, sweetie, come on. You're crazy.
当然了 亲爱的 拜托 你想太多了
I just... I would never want you
我绝对...绝对不会让你
to do anything that doesn't feel right.
做任何你觉得不适的事情的
I'm just saying that I think
我只是说 我认为
Adam's been connected to you since day one,
亚当从第一天开始就和你有了互动
and if I were you, I'd want him to, uh, take my flower.
如果我是你 我会希望他来 摘取我的花蕾
All right, sweetie, I'll see you soon.
好了 亲爱的 一会儿见
Oh, my gosh! Hi, guys!
哦 我的天呐! 嗨 大家好!
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表