剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Into a dark horse, okay?
打造成今夜的黑♥马♥ 懂了吗?
All right, I need the girls from limo three now, please.
好了 我现在需要乘坐三号♥轿车过来的那些姑娘上场
Quinn, can you come down here, please?
奎因 能请你下楼一趟吗?
We have kind of a situation.
我们这里出了点小状况
crap.
我艹
All right, I'm on my way, and I'm pissed.
知道了 我这就下来 还有 我很生气
uh, we got a situation.
喔 我们这里出了点状况
I really have to pee. Do you guys have to go?
我真的必须得嘘嘘了 你们就一定要去吗?
I've had to since the airport. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我在机场就很想去了 好吧 好吧
Yeah. I know, they haven't let us out at all.
我懂啦 他们从头到尾都没让我们下过车
Are you okay? How you doing?
你还好吗? 现在怎么样?
I'm good. Good.
我很好 那就好
Yeah, I mean, you know,
对 我是说
It's a little bit surreal being back, but --
虽然能够回到这里确实有点超现实 但
Too close! Yeah, but what?
你离我太近了! 嗯 继续说
You're ready to get out there.
你已经准备好离开那里了吧
I think so. I -- okay.
我是这样想的 我 - 挺好
You know, quinn, I just --
奎因 我只是
My therapist says that I can't really travel
我的治疗师告诉我 我不能再像从前一样
Any more than I already have.
到处飞来飞去了
I mean, I have to keep a schedule,
我是说 我必须制定一张日程表
Make my appointments. Yeah, okay, fine.
做好预约工作 喔好吧
You know, I'm seri-- okay, travel. No travel.
我是认真 - 知道了 不能旅行是吧
Whatever. Uh, where's ricardo?!
随你吧 呃 里卡多在哪里?
Hello?! Nobody?!
喂?! 没人回我一句吗?!
All right, listen!
好了 听着!
I need 10 times more pillar candles, people!
所有人听着 我还需要比这多十倍的圆柱蜡烛!
10 times!
十倍!
Wow.
哇
They're all looking at me like, "Huh?"
他们都拿一张"你说什么?"的脸看着我
You know, quinn, I also really want to thank you.
你造吗 奎因 我其实也真的很想谢谢你
Move! Don't thank me, all right?
动起来! 别谢我行不行?
Just repay me.
我只需要你的回报
You owe me big-time after the mess you made.
在你把事情搞砸之后 你欠我的可多了
Okay, everybody, hold the work.
好了 所有人 停下手头的工作
We're gonna try this crane now, please.
我们现在要试用这种吊臂
I can not believe that I have to ask this again,
我简直不敢相信我竟然还需要再问一遍这个蠢问题
But where is limo three?
但三号♥轿车到底在哪?
We are holding on that.
我们还在等它
The thing is adam -- we can't find him.
但问题在亚当身上 - 我们找不到他了
What?
什么?
Yeah. Ugh.
对 呃
Chet's here. Oh, great.
切特来了 喔天哪 这下好了
Just -- everybody act like everything's fine.
就 - 所有人都表现得像一切安好的样子就行了
Yep. Chet wilton, creator of "Everlasting," Big kahuna.
就是他 切特·威尔顿 "天长地久"节目的主创 真正的大腕
Don't worry, lizzie. Come here. Give me a kiss.
别担心 利兹 过来 亲我一下
Mmm.
恩
I hear we have a situation.
我听说这里出了点小状况?
I didn't know you were here.
我都不知道你在这里呢
Oh, I'm hanging out with my homeys in the grip truck.
喔 我只是正好带着家里人乘卡车兜风呢
Where's my royalty?
皇亲小鲜肉在哪呢?
Um, maybe you'd like to answer that?
呃 这个问题也许该让你来回答一下?
Just watch. It's fine.
看着就行 没事的
Yeah? Okay.
真的吗? 好啊
Hi. Hey.
你好 嘿
Uh, we stopped rolling. Right.
呃 我们暂停了录影 对
I took my eyes off him for a minute,
我只是一时不慎没盯住他
And, uh, we lost him.
然后 呃 我们找不到他了
Who are you?
你是谁?
Dan -- uh, first a.D.
丹 - 首席助理导演
We've worked together for four years.
我们已经一起工作四年了
All right. Who are you?
好吧 那你又是谁?
Uh, s-sam, second a.D. This is sam.
萨姆 次席助理导演 对 这是萨姆
Sam. Sam, you're now the first a.D.
萨姆对吧 你现在升职成为首席助理导演
You're now fired.
而你 现在被开除了
okay? I need you to get your crap and get out.
听懂了吗? 你现在就给我卷铺盖滚蛋
Okay.
好吧
Chet, I -- no, no, no. It's not a conversation.
切特 我 - 不 不 不 这不是一次交谈
I need you to get off of my set,
我要求你现在就滚出我的片场
Or you're not gonna be able to get a job in this town
如果不照做 那你在这个城市里就再也找不会找到什么工作了
As anything but a crack whore --
只能做个妓♥女♥--
Assistant crack whore.
还是助理妓♥女♥
An assistant crack whore. Uh, chet, chet.
妓♥女♥助理 你说真的吗? 呃 切特 切特
Chet, uh, could you come here, please?
切特 呃 你能跟我过来一下吗?
Yeah. Um, you can't just walk in here
好 你不能就这样走进来
And replace my experienced a.D.
然后用一个小屁孩替掉我那经验丰富的
With some kid. Hey, relax, quinn.
助理导演 嘿 奎因 放轻松点
You got this.
你能解决的
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不
Unlike some people,
我可不像某些人
I don't own a billion-dollar franchise.
我并没有一个资产上亿的公♥司♥
I have to work for a living, all right?
我必须工作挣钱养家 你懂吗?
I'm going to get fired.
我会被炒鱿鱼的
You're not gonna get fired.
你才不会被开除呢
I'm not gonna let that happen to you. I am serious.
我是不会让这件事发生在你身上的 我是认真的
No adam, no show.
没有亚当 就没有这场真人秀
Even you can't bail me out of this.
即使是你 也没办法帮我脱离这种困境
Rachel! Yes?
蕾秋? 我在
Go find him. Who? Adam?
去找他 谁? 亚当吗?
I, um, I've never e--
我 额 我从没...
I don't even kno-- I've never met him.
我都不认识... 我都没见过他
You're gonna let this one handle it? Yes.
你让她去处理? 是的
She's the best, don't you think?
她是最棒的 你不觉得吗?
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Welcome back, little weirdo.
欢迎回来 小怪胎
You're very lucky that your little stunt
你上季搞的那一出让
Got me booyah ratings last season.
收视率大涨算你幸运
Yeah, that was, uh, that was lucky, yeah.
嗯 是啊 那是比较幸运
You know what?
你知道么?
You're not hot enough to be crazy,
你还没漂亮到可以疯疯癫癫 为所欲为
So I need you to keep your brains together, okay?
所以我需要你动点脑子 好吗?
You, in your office, now.
你 现在跟我去办公室
Okay.
好吧
Uh, listen, stay on walkie,
注意保持对讲机畅通
And let me know when you find him.
一找到他马上通知我
Okay.
好的
Also, he wouldn't sign his contract.
还有 他不愿意签合同
What? Quinn!
什么? 奎因!
Quinn, you shot footage on him without a signed contract?
奎因 你都给他在给他录像了却没跟他签合同?
He said he wanted to show it to his lawyers in london,
他说他要给他在伦敦的律师先看一下
Or some nonsense, all right?
还是什么屁玩意儿的 好吗?
What was I supposed to do?
我还能怎么办呢?
We have seven and a half hours before sunrise,
天亮前我们还有7个半小时
Can only shoot in hard night, and I need a frickin' show!
我们又只能在夜里拍 我得做出这期节目来!
That's great! So d-- so I -- so I --
真不错 所以我... 我...
What, I have no leverage?
怎么 我手上完全没有谈判筹码了?
Oh, just make something up.
就编点啥出来吧
Do your job.
做好你的工作
You do not want to piss me off on your first day back, okay?
劝你别在你回来工作的第一天就惹我生气的 好吗?
Just go get our show pony, now!
快去找节目要的小种马吧 现在就去!
Damn it.
该死
Adam. Hi.
亚当 嗨
Hi. I'm rachel.
嗨 我是蕾秋
Listen, I, um --
听着 我...
No, look.
不 你瞧
I've got a friend coming to pick me up,
我有个朋友正赶过来接我
And I'm not changing my mind. Okay.
我不会改变主意了 好吧
Oh, my ass is just on the line with my boss.
我刚跟我上司针锋相对来着
With quinn? No kidding.
跟奎因吗? 那你可真行
That lady's a piece of work.
那女人可不是吃素的
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表