剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Whoa. Hello. You noticed.
喔 好啊 你注意到了
Yeah, I did.
是啊 我穿了
Well, you invited me to a party, so I figured, I'd...
你邀请我来参加派对 所以我想...
I did. Hey, Jer.
是啊 嘿 小杰
Yeah? You remember meeting Penny, right?
怎么了? 你还记得佩妮吧?
Yes! Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! Penny... Penny was there
记得! 对对对 在我们都刺了碧池刺青(纹在腰臀部的纹身)的那晚
the night that we all got tramp-stamped.
佩妮就和我们在一起
Yeah!
对!
"We all got tramp-stamped"?
"我们都刺了碧池刺青"?
You haven't seen theirs? She's seen mine.
你还没看过他们的? 她看过我的
Gunner, Jamie, come here! What?
格纳 杰米 都过来! 什么?
Jamie! Let's go, buddy! Wait, have you seen this?
杰米 一起来 哥们儿! 等等 你看过这些吗?
Oh! What have you done?
你这是做了什么?
Gunner, Jamie.
格纳 杰米
All right, gentlemen. Oh, no.
好了 先生们 噢 不要啊
All right, gents. All right. Oh, my God.
来吧各位 我的天呐
On the count of one half... present dogs.
等我数到一半...秀出狗狗来
Yeah! Aaah!
耶! 啊!
I can't believe it!
简直无法直视!
Ugh!
噁!
Acid, right? Acid?
嗑药了 是吧?
Were you on acid? No, my dad just died,
你们嗑迷幻药了吧? 没 我爸爸刚去世
and this was Jeremy's idea of how to make me feel better.
杰瑞米这主意是想让我可以心情好一些
Besides, my dad loved bulldogs.
另外 我爸爸很爱斗牛犬
That's a Boston terrier, dude.
可那是个波士顿犬啊 老兄
Wait.
别
I told you that.
我跟你说过了
We were really drunk, and it did take my mind off things,
我们当时喝的烂醉 确实让我无暇顾及了
because this guy knows how to look after us.
因为这位小伙知道如果照顾好我们
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
喝! 喝! 喝! 喝!
I want to dance.
我想跳舞
Will you dance with me?
你想和我一起跳吗?
Yeah. You know, I have to say,
你知道 我必须要说
your friends are very cool, very cool.
你的朋友们都很酷 非常酷
Yeah. I know. I know. I like them a lot.
是啊 我知道 我非常喜欢他们
I know it's not Paris, but...
我知道这不如巴黎 但是...
It's just not like this for me on the show, you know?
在剧组里大家完全不是这样的 你懂吗?
Yeah, you don't say.
是啊 不用你说
So quit.
那退出吧
Quit? Right.
退出? 这样啊
We talked about this. Chet just made me a show owner.
我们谈过这些了 切特刚刚让我做了节目负责人
I can't quit it. Who gives a shit?
我不能退出 谁在乎啊?
Rach, the only job on this set
蕾秋 在这个片场比你的工作
that's worse than yours is Quinn's.
还烂的工作就是奎因的了
Do you really want her life?
你真的想要她那样的生活吗?
Let's get out.
我们离开吧
I can work anywhere.
我在哪里工作都可以
You know, we can go back to L.A.,
我们可以回到洛杉矶
have a real life and real friends.
回到现实生活 和真实的朋友
It's Chet.
是切特
And you have to handle it.
你要去处理事情了
Apparently...
显然...
No. You know what?
不要 不知道吗?
No. No way.
不 不会吧
Whoa.
哇喔
Everybody! She just burned Chet!
大家伙! 她刚刚挂了切特!
How did it feel? It felt good!
感觉怎么样? 感觉好极了
It felt really good? It felt really good, really good.
感觉好吧? 太好了 真是感觉太好了
Umbrella! Hey, umbrella!
雨伞! 嘿 快拿雨伞!
Got it.
来了
Oh, God, great idea, Marin County, Chet.
天呐 好主意切特 马林郡
So, look at you... executive producer actually producing.
看看你...执行制片人真的在制片
Little weirdo and I have been having a blast.
我和那个小怪人玩儿的很开心
Hey, how'd everything go at the lady doctor?
妇科医生那边什么情况?
Uh, great, great.
呃 很好 很好
Everything is, uh, right as rain.
一切都 非常健康
Pregnant?
怀孕了?
Yeah, Chet, 'cause that's how it works... your super sperm
呵呵 切特 你就以为你的超级精♥子♥
jumping my fallopian tubes in a single bound.
一次就都跳进了我的输卵管里是吧
Hey, Maddie!
嘿 小麦麦!
Hi. Hey. Wait, uh... Hey.
嗨 等下 呃...嘿
Hey, uh, Madison, you know, why don't we, uh,
嘿 麦迪逊 我们先找个地方
find somewhere where we can put these down?
把这些东西都放下
Can you take those? Sure.
能接一下吗? 当然
Thanks so much.
非常感谢
Um, why don't we take a little walk, okay?
我们一起去散个步吧 好吗?
Look, I know what happened.
听着 我知道发生什么了
Oh, my God, Quinn, I'm so sorry.
天呐 奎因 太对不起了
This is not your fault.
这不是你的错
Did he force you?
是他强迫你的吗?
I-I... What do you want me to say?
我...你想让我怎么说?
Well, I want you to tell me the truth.
我想让你告诉我事实
Well, Chet and I were just talking...
切特和我一开始只是聊天...
You know, about work and stuff...
你知道的 工作方面的...
And then one thing led to another,
然后一直往下聊
and his penis was just right there, staring at me.
他的鸡鸡就露出来了 看着我
All right, whether you know it or not,
好了 不管你是不是察觉到
Chet forced himself on you.
都是切特强迫的你
That's what happened.
就是这样
But I didn't say no.
但我没有拒绝他
Okay, I'm sorry. How old are you?
不好意思 你多大了?
19? Please.
19岁? 拜托
Your frontal lobe hasn't even finished growing yet.
你的大脑前额叶还没发育完全呢
This is why I never promote anyone
这就是我为什么不给
under the age of 26, okay?
26岁以下的员工升职的原因
This is what Chet does, all right?
切特总是做这些事 好吗?
He did the same thing to me a long time ago.
在很久以前他也对我做了同样的事
You were just confused,
你只是困惑了
and you didn't know how to say no.
你不懂如何拒绝
I mean, he is my boss.
毕竟 他是我的老板
But, then again, you're my boss, too, so...
但是话说回来 你也是我的老板 所以...
So... So... So if I asked you to go down on me right now,
所以个鬼...所以如果我让你现在给我口♥交♥
would you?
你会吗?
No.
不
I m... I mean, n... Well, is that what this is about?
我...我是说...你带我来散步就是为了这个?
No! All right?
不是! 好吗?
Oh, come on. Okay.
噢 拜托 好了
I am gonna get you a lawyer, okay?
我会给你找个律师 好吗?
I'm gonna help you, all right?
我会帮助你的 知道吗?
And we are going to make Chet
我们要让切特
take responsibility for what he did.
为他所做的行为承担责任
Good talk.
聊得愉快
But, Quinn...
但是 奎因...
Oh, and get me some coffee.
对了 给我拿杯咖啡来
Ready to roll on Faith's date. And action.
准备拍摄费丝的约会 开拍
Oh, my gosh! Come on.
我的天呐 加油
And...
再来...
Oh, my gosh.
老天啊
Look at that.
看看呐
What do you think it was? I don't know. Maybe a root cellar.
你觉得这是什么? 不知道 可能是地窖吧
Make a nice tasting room. You know what?
做品酒室还不错 你知道吗?
I do believe you're right.
我也这么认为
I had no idea there was a secret room here.
我根本不知道这里会有一间密室
Right?
对吧?
Damned if a girl can't read a blueprint.
要是一个看不懂设计图的女孩就糟了
And cut. Cut, guys. We got it.
停 这一幕可以了
That was great, honestly. Really?
表现得很好 真的 真的吗?
I feel like that was silly... Sledgehammering a foam brick.
用大锤子砸泡沫砖...我觉得有点傻
Oh, no, no, no. I think it, uh, looks good on TV.
不不不 放到电视上效果应该不错
Should we, uh, reset the wall? I think we got it.
需要重设一下墙壁吗? 不用了 拍好了
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表