剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Poppy was gone as soon as the money was.
钱一没波比就走了
We were engaged.
我们当时都订婚了
And not her fault you got caught with prosties, though.
不过你和鸡一起被抓不是她的错
She kind of had to save face.
她是不得不挽回面子
She never returned any of my calls.
她从来不回我的电♥话♥
Did she say something to you?
她和你说了什么吗?
Yeah, she's cooled off. She misses you.
恩 她就是装装酷 她很想你
Just come back home, do the apology tour.
就回家就好了 做做道歉那一套
You two belong together.
你俩注定在一起
Your father won't stay angry. It'll take a little groveling
你♥爸♥爸不会一直生气的 就是稍微点点头哈哈腰
My father, who ripped me in the press,
我父亲 在媒体面前贬低我
Stopped my mother and brothers from talking to me?
不让我母亲和兄弟和我讲话?
I don't think so.
我不这么觉得
All he wants is a respectable son,
他就是想要个还有人格的儿子
And this circus makes the whole family look bad.
这场闹剧把全家族都搞臭了
Oh, god. Did he send you?
哦 天啊 他派你来的?
So what if he did? Oh, my god.
就算是怎么了? 哦 天啊
That's proof right there he's willing to forgive.
这就是他愿意宽恕原谅的证据啊
No. I have had enough of him
不 我已经受够他
Controlling me with his checkbook.
用他的钱来支配我了
I have to be my own man.
我要做我自己
Don't you understand?
你还不懂吗?
We're trying to save you from being your own man.
我们是在把你从做自己的火坑里救出来
All you do is fail at it.
你只会搞砸
I'm busy.
我很忙
I want carl's job. I want you to get it for me.
我想要卡尔的工作 我想要你帮我得到
What? You've got quinn's ear.
什么? 奎恩听你的
You should have talked to her a long time ago.
老早以前你就应该跟她讲了
And commit you to this? No.
指派你去? 不
Rach. Hmm?
蕾秋 啥?
Getting out was your dream. It's not mine.
摆脱是你的梦想 不是我的
Maya? Hey.
玛雅 嘿
You don't have to do this, okay?
你不用这么做 好吗?
What are you talking about? I'm fine.
你在说什么啊? 我没事
Why don't you just tell me what happened?
你为什么不直接告诉我发生了什么?
Nothing happened.
什么也没发生
Just drank a little too much. That's it.
就是喝的有点高 就这样
You don't feel like he forced himself on you?
你没觉得他霸王硬上弓?
No, I don't feel like -- god.
我没觉得 天啊
Why make an even bigger deal out of this than it already is?
事情已经这样了 你为什么还要搞出更大动静啊?
You think I have any chance of staying?
你觉得我还有机会留下吗?
of course.
当然了
Look, adam's not going to hold that roger stuff against you.
你看 亚当不会用罗杰的事来针对你
Go.
去吧
What happened to you?
你怎么了?
Seems my good friend roger isn't so good.
看来我的好朋友罗杰也不是那么好
Or a friend. Yeah, no kidding.
也不是什么朋友 恩 不开玩笑
I'm sorry, truly. That was...
对不起 真的 那是...
Yeah.
恩
Can we get touches for adam, please?
能给亚当补点妆吗?
Okay, people, let's do this. Copy.
好来 大家伙 开始啦 收到
Can we get some final touches on adam, please?
能给亚当最后补点妆吗?
Adam, how you doing? You warm enough? You okay?
亚当 你怎么样 你已经热身了? 你没事吧?
Yeah, I'm good. Okay, quickly, quickly.
恩 我很好 好来 快点 快点
Touches quickly, quickly. Thank you so much.
补妆 快点 快点 非常感谢你
Everyone settle.
各就位
Action.
开拍
Ladies, it is now time for roger
女士们 现在是罗杰
To pick adam's companion for the day-long date.
为亚当选择一位全天候对象的时间
Have you chosen well, roger?
你选好了吗 罗杰
Oh, indeed I have, graham.
哦 我已经选好了 格兰汉
Adam.
亚当
Maya.
玛雅
Now it is time for the elimination round.
现在进入到了淘汰环节
Ladies, for five of you,
女士们 你们中的五位
This magical fairy tale ends tonight.
这一奇妙的童话故事将止于今晚
This is my life. This sucks.
这就是我的生活 真是糟心
What a mess. Yeah.
乱作一团啊 是啊
This footage is useless.
这些镜头都没用
Most of it is inane or covered in music, and...
要么说话内容空洞愚蠢 要么就是全都被音乐声盖住了
The other half of it
另外的镜头
Makes adam look like a romance-hating man-whore,
让亚当看起来像个不懂浪漫的花♥花♥公♥子♥
Which he might be,
虽然他本来就是
But it's really bad for the damn show.
但这对节目影响很不好
Hey. Look at me.
嘿 看着我
Do you remember
你还记得
What you said to me when you came back?
你回来的时候对我说了什么吗?
"I can do this, quinn."
"我能做到的 奎因"
And I believed you.
我相信了你
Why are you angry at me?
你为什么要迁怒于我?
You're the one that put shia in charge.
是你让西雅负责的
Because.
因为
Look at you.
看看你自己
I need you on the ball.
我需要你发挥作用
And you can't even wash your own hair.
而你却邋遢得连个头发都不知道洗
that's not fair.
这不公平
But I guess it's my fault.
但我猜这该怪我
I should have learned.
我应该学到教训了的
Okay, I can...
好吧 我可以...
I can get it under control. I can take care of it.
我能把一切都管好 我能处理的
Okay, then, do it.
好的 那就快去吧
'cause I need an episode.
因为我需要有能播一集的料
Get me something I can use.
给我找些我能用的来
Dr. Wagerstein, hi.
瓦格斯丁医生 你好
Hi. Hi. Are you okay?
嗨 嗨 你好吗?
It's kind of late. You're still here.
天色有点晚了 你还在这儿啊
Oh, uh, I was looking for you, actually.
哦 其实我是在找你
I-I've been watching footage.
我一直在看这些镜头
Anna's vomiting's getting worse.
安娜吐得更厉害了
Oh, okay, yeah, um...
哦 好吧
I'll take a look at it. I'll get into it. Thanks.
我会注意一下这事的 谢了
Thanks for the head's up. Ookay.
多谢提醒 好
Hey, anna, how's it going?
嘿 安娜 你还好吗?
Hey. Good.
嗨 我挺好
Yeah. Yeah. How are you?
是啊 你好吗?
I'm okay.
我还好
Um, look...
呃 听着
Grace is saying that she's a little bit worried about you.
格蕾丝说她有点担心你啊
Grace? Why?
格蕾丝? 为什么?
Well, she's saying that she doesn't really see you eat.
她说她都不怎么见你吃东西
You know, and that your weight's been yo-yoing a little bit
你懂的 而且你的体重也一直有所起伏
And, uh...Frankly, we've noticed, too.
而且...说实话我们也注意到了
What?
什么?
You have to admit that you're sick
如果你想好转的话
Before you can get better.
首先你得先承认自己病了
My dad just died.
我爸爸刚刚死了
So, what do you need to get this under control?
所以你需要怎么做来控制事态的发展?
Honestly?
说真的?
'cause it's gonna sound completely mentally ill.
因为这听起来像是我有精神病一样
Try me. I've heard...
跟我说说 我听过...
Hell, I've said almost everything.
该死 我基本上全说了
Cheesy puffs. Cheesy puffs.
起司泡芙 起司泡芙
Or just anything that's bright orange.
或者随便什么亮橙色的东西
Okay, I can do that for you.
好的 这我能做到
Thank you.
谢谢
God, I'm sorry.
天哪 对不起
You don't have anything to say you're sorry about.
你没必要说对不起的
But you do need to talk to grace.
但你有必要跟格蕾丝谈谈
Why?
为什么?
Well, because she's turning adam off
因为她在跟亚当面前
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表