剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Her first? Take it as a compliment.
她的第一次? 就把这当做一种赞美
Okay, nothing but satisfied customers in your wake.
都是对你良好表现的赞美
What the hell are we doing here?
我们来这个鬼地方做什么?
You want lessons in intellectual property,
你想要上一堂知识产权课
or are we having a little lawyer playdate?
还是我们一起玩律师过家家?
Ooh, sounds fun, but no. We've thrown out the I.P. Case.
听上去不错 但不是 我们放弃知识产权的诉讼了
I'll let my client do the honors.
还是让我的委托人告诉你们吧
I am suing for palimony, promissory estoppel, and fraud.
我要申请赡养费用 允诺禁反言 还有诈骗
What?
什么?
So, now you're alleging
所以 你是在宣称
that your client is my client's mistress?
你的委托人是我委托人的情妇?
Ooh, more like an eight-year-long monogamous affair
更像是一场持续了八年的一夫一妻生活
with promises made that remain unfulfilled.
和许多未兑现的诺言
My client has turned down job offers
我的委托人在他的承诺之下
and marriage proposals based on said promises
推掉了工作机会 拒绝了他人的求婚
and is simply claiming recompense
我们只想得到一些赔偿
in the form of a 40% stake in "Everlasting."
那就是"天长地久"百分之四十的股份
Oh, this should be fun.
这下可好玩了
Shouldn't it?
可不是吗?
We have cellphone records and credit-card bills,
我们持有通话记录和信♥用♥卡♥账单
not to mention photographs.
更别提照片了
That really didn't go well. Was I supposed to like it?
真的感觉不怎么样 我应该喜欢吗?
Yeah, Faith.
是的 费丝
Kissing is supposed to feel really good.
接吻应该是很美好的
Wait, wait.
等等 等等
Have you never kissed anybody for real?
你之前从没真正的亲过别人吗?
Yeah, I mean...
当然有 我的意思是..
I mean...
我是指...
I don't know. Amy and I
我不知道 艾米和我
sort of practiced on our pillows at camp but...
曾在露营的时候用枕头练习过但是..
And each other?
和别人呢?
What?
什么?
No.
不
No.
不
All right, well, Faith, um...
好吧 费丝 额...
I don't know. Have you...
我不知道 你曾...
Have you ever thought that you and Amy,
你曾想过你和艾米
you know, that you might be in love with Amy?
你知道的 也许你爱着艾米?
That's disgusting.
那太恶心了
No, it's not.
不 并不是
It's beautiful.
是很美好的
Wow. Looks like you enjoy spas.
哇哦 看上去你很喜欢做水疗呀
As does he.
他也是
We just went to Canyon Ranch six weeks ago for four nights.
我们六周前还去过峡谷牧场 在那呆了四个晚上
Mm. And all these credit-card charges are in your name.
恩 所有用信♥用♥卡♥交的钱都是你的名下
Yes, but the hotel folio shows two guests and a male facial.
是的 但是宾馆登记薄上显示是两位客人和一位男性面部护理
Mm, that could be any man.
恩 那是谁都有可能
But it wasn't.
并不是
And I'm sure that Mr. Wilton's credit-card statements,
我敢保证一旦威尔顿先生的信♥用♥卡♥账单
once subpoenaed, will reflect charges in Tucson, Arizona,
被传票 上面一定会显示那周在亚利桑那州的图森
that week, as well.
消费过
No, he actually pays cash.
不 其实他付的现金
What?
什么?
Based on all of this... evidence,
基于这些所有的证据
the only thing that I can gather
我唯一知道的就是
is you've been stalking my client.
你在跟踪我的委托人
Oh, come on. Stalking?
哦 拉倒吧 跟踪?
We have grounds for a restraining order,
我们现在有申请限制令的理由
which, if Chet gives the word, I'm prepared to file today.
只要切特开口同意 我今天就开始准备申请
We've had unholy thoughts...
我们也曾有过罪恶的想法..
but we've never acted on them.
但是我们都没试过
Faith, why did you come on TV
费丝 为什么你想来上电视
if you were so confused about this stuff?
如果你对这些事很困惑的话?
I don't know.
我不知道
I thought I would go off to Hollywood,
我还以为我能去好莱坞
and there would be this prince,
在那会有一位王子
and he'd be rich.
他很富有
And then everything... Everything would be fixed.
然后一切...一起就都会被纠正
Yeah, listen, you don't need any fixing.
好吧 听着 你不需要任何纠正
There is just a whole world of people
有很多人
that are just waiting to love you
都在等着去爱你和艾米
and Amy for who you both are.
因为你们本来的样子而爱你们
God's gonna strike me down for loving a woman.
上帝会因为我爱上一个女人而杀死我的
My family is gonna disown me,
我的家人会和我脱离关系的
and my church would kick me out.
教堂也会把我赶出去
They'd have to.
他们不得不这样
Okay, well, I have an idea, Faith.
好吧 我有个想法 费丝
I have an idea.
我有个主意
What if you just...
要是你能
What if you just said it out loud one time?
要是你可以大声说出一次该有多好?
You know, see if God strikes you down.
你懂的 看看上帝会不会杀了你
Huh?
啊?
I can't do that, Rachel.
我不能这么做 蕾秋
Oh, come on. I can't do it.
哦 加油 我不能这么做
How does it feel having all of this bottled up all the time?
你这样一直压抑自己的情绪会是怎样的感觉?
Just say it out loud.
就是大声说出来
One time.
就一次
Hey, Faith, you all right?
嘿 费丝 你还好吗?
Uh, yeah.
嗯呢 还行
Yeah.
好
Uh, sorry about all that kissy-kissy stuff earlier.
额 很抱歉刚才的亲亲举动
Oh. That's perfectly all right.
哦 真的没关系
Don't worry. Yeah.
别担心 好吧
Uh, Adam, I got to tell you something.
恩 亚当 我想告诉一些事情
Sure.
好呀
Actually, um...
其实 恩...
I'm not... attracted to you.
我并不喜欢你
Um, are you attracted to someone else?
额 那你是喜欢别人吗?
Yes.
是的
To one person, actually.
其实我是喜欢一个人
To my friend.
是我的朋友
Amy.
艾米
Mmm.
啊
Oh, my gosh.
哦 上帝呀
Ohh.
哦
Oh, hey, you.
哦 嘿 你
Uh, hey Quinn. Can I talk about the video invites?
恩 嘿 奎恩 我能跟你谈谈关于邀请视频的事吗?
Where is Rachel? Uh, Mississippi, remember?
蕾秋去哪了? 恩 去密西西比了 忘了?
Quinn, what's wrong?
奎恩 发生什么事了吗?
Chet's screwing me.
切特要搞(干)死我了
Sorry, Quinn, but I kind of feel like everybody knows that.
抱歉 奎恩 但是我感觉这事差不多谁都知道吧
No. No, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
I mean...
我是说...
he's trying to say that I stalked him.
他居然说我跟踪他
Why the hell would he say that?
他为什么要这么说?
Because I'm suing him. What are you suing him for?
因为我正在起诉他 你为什么要起诉他?
Because I created this... "Everlasting."
因为是我创造出的这个..."天长地久"
You did? Yep.
是你做的? 是的
Yeah, it was my idea.
是的 是我的想法
It's my idea.
这是我的想法
All mine!
所有的都是我的!
Ow.
啊
Ha ha.
哈哈哈
They are throwing my case out.
他们要放弃我这个案子
Listen, why are you taking this so literally?
听着 你为什么这么要这么表面的看这件事呢?
You're the best producer in the industry.
你是公♥司♥最好的制♥作♥人
You could make a perfectly happy person jump off a bridge.
你能让一个非常快乐的人从桥上跳下去
Thank you.
谢谢
So, screw the lawyers. Produce Chet.
那么 别管什么律师了 制♥作♥一下切特
Make him jump off a bridge.
让他从桥上跳下去
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表