剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁?
I mean, judging from this tape,
我是说 从这录像上看
you seem more like one of our self-destructive,
比起那些知道怎样得到他们想要东西的人来说
brainwashed contestants
你更像我们节目中被洗♥脑♥的
than somebody who knows how to get what they want.
自我毁灭的参赛者
Choice is yours.
选择权在你
I mean, kind of.
我是说 算是吧
So, let me know what you want to do.
所以 让我们知道你想要做什么
Oh.
噢
Chet!
切特!
You have a minute?
你有时间吗?
Oh, for you, I've got all the time in the world.
噢 为了你 我有世界上所有的时间
Hey.
嗨
I went to the urologist today.
今天 我去看泌尿科了
Guess who has the sperm count of a 21-year-old?
猜猜是谁拥有和21岁小伙一样的精♥子♥数?
Did they have to pump Madison's stomach to get the sample?
他们是不是得从麦迪逊的胃里抽出样品来检查?
'Cause you also have a massive legal problem.
你要摊上大官司了
Talk.
继续
Quinn wants Madison to charge you
奎因想要麦迪逊
with sexual harassment and assault.
以性骚扰和性侵犯指控你
Quinn?
奎因?
Madison came to me for counsel,
麦迪逊向我寻求建议
so there might be an opportunity to turn it around.
所以还有机会扭转局面
In exchange for...?
条件是...?
I want my own segments working with the girls,
我想要有一个我跟女孩互动环节作为独♥立♥的部分
helping them through their intimacy issues.
帮助她们解决情感亲密关系问题
People need to see what these kids go through.
观众们想要看到这么女孩是怎么克服问题的
Why?
为什么?
Well, it could also do some good.
当然 这也是助人为乐
And I'm thinking if it all goes well,
而且我认为 如果进展顺利
maybe we could talk spin-off.
我们也许可以考虑做衍生节目
Really? Why not?
可以吗? 为什么不?
Dr. Phil was a nobody once, too.
菲尔医生曾经也籍籍无名
I'm tired of being ignored, made fun of,
我厌倦了被无视 取笑
not to mention pressured to do illegal shit.
更不要提还要被逼着做些不法勾当
Rach.
小秋
Hey. Hey, babe.
嗨 嗨 亲爱的
You ready to go?
准备好了吗?
Yeah, I was just, uh, finishing up some work.
嗯... 我还有一些收尾工作要完成
I think I'm just gonna stay behind, get a ride with transpo.
我估计要留在后面了 搭个车什么的
You starting to wig out?
你已经开始激动发狂了?
Is this 'cause you have some trash bags over at my place?
是因为你有一些垃圾袋留在我那里了?
No, no. Okay.
不 不是的 好的
All right. See you at home.
好的 家里见
I'll see you there. See ya, babe.
我在家里等你 等会见 亲爱的
Bye, babe.
拜拜 亲爱的
What's going on?
怎么了?
Shouldn't you be inside,
你不是应该在里面
making sweet love to your soon-to-be bride?
和你的准新娘享受春宵一刻么?
You should talk. Shouldn't you
你倒是开口了 你不是应该跟梦中情人
be off somewhere with the man of your dreams?
一起离开去个什么地方的吗?
I was just thinking about you.
我刚刚在像你
Really? Yep.
真的? 是的
We're screwed, aren't we?
我们完蛋了 不是吗?
Pretty much, unless you want Quinn to talk.
差不多吧 除非你奎因把我们的事说出去
No, I'm not gonna do that to you.
不 我不会那样对你的
Not if you really want to be with Jeremy.
如果你是真的想要跟杰瑞米在一起
Oh, my God. Jeremy deserves a lot better than this.
噢 天啊 杰瑞米不应该受到这样的对待
That's your problem, right there.
这就是你的问题 就是这
You don't believe that you deserve better, but you do.
你不相信自己配得上更好地 但是你可以
You deserve everything. You know that, right?
你什么都配得上 你明白 对吗?
Why is everybody telling me what my problem is today?
为什么今天每个人都跟我说我的问题是什么?
'Cause you clearly have one. Or many.
因为你显然有问题 一个或者好多个
Rachel, I am tired.
蕾秋 我厌倦了
I am tired of pretending that I can run from this.
我厌倦了假装能够逃开这一切
You're the one that I want. These other girls are paper dolls.
我想要的是你 这里的其他女孩都像是纸娃娃
That's just ridiculous. How is that ridiculous?
你简直是在说胡话 怎么会是胡话呢?
You are the only woman here who deserves that ring,
你是这里唯一配得起那个戒指的女人
the "Happily ever after." Okay.
"从此过着幸福美满的生活" 好了
Or you can work yourself into spinsterhood like Quinn.
或者你可以像奎因一样嫁给工作
No, I mean, tha... That's not gonna happen, either,
不 我的意思是... 不会发生那样的事的
'cause Jeremy and I... We're leaving the show.
因为杰瑞米和我... 我们打算离开节目
Fine. That's fine by me,
没问题 我觉得没问题
as long as you don't go running off with Jeremy
只要你不是因为杰瑞米是唯一一个邀请你的人
because he's the only person who asked.
你才和他一起离开的
I'm asking.
我正在邀请
What?
什么?
What are you asking me?
你正在邀请我什么?
Run away with me.
跟我一起逃跑
Tonight. We can take a plane.
今晚 我们可以乘飞机
We go to St. Tropez.
我们去圣托佩斯
We can lie on the beach, neck-deep in Bellinis,
我们可以躺在沙滩上 沉浸在贝利尼酒中
until we're bored, and then we'll figure it out.
直到我们感到无聊了 然后我们再去想将来的事
What are they gonna do?
他们能怎么做呢?
They gonna arrest us? They gonna call the tabloids?
他们能拘捕我们? 或者刊登报纸?
Honestly, I don't care, as long as I'm with you.
说实话 我不在乎 只要跟你在一起
Look, I know you care about Jeremy,
听我说 我知道你关心杰瑞米
and he is a nice guy, but honestly,
他是个好人 但是说实话
how long until you're folding his laundry
过不了多久 你就会边叠衣服
and wishing him dead?
边希望他死掉?
You're like me.
你和我一样
You were not made for the ordinary life.
你适应不了普通人的生活
I can offer you the world if you let me.
如果跟我在一起 我可以给你整个世界
So let me.
所以请允许我
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表