剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
And I have to go over these numbers.
我得核对一下这些数字
Cancel it.
把会议取消吧
You need a break. Come here. Please.
你需要休息 过来 求你了
Get off of it. Get off the couch. Go on.
下去 从沙发上下去 快点儿
You're the only thing in my life that I've ever done right.
你是我生命里做的唯一正确的决定
Don't get all sentimental.
别这么多愁善感的
You've done me, all right six ways to sunday.
你已经上过我了 好吧 彻彻底底的
That's not what I meant. You know it.
那不是我想表达的 你知道的
Margaritas, senoritas?
来杯玛格丽特嘛 小姐们?
Hey, I'm off the clock. I've got my cell
嗨 我下钟了 刚拿到手♥机♥
But I'm just gonna go crash, okay?
不过我要去补个觉 好吗?
What, don't you mean hide, hard core?
干嘛 你要藏起来吗 顶梁柱?
Don't worry about it.
别担心
When the dragon's away, the mice will play.
山中无老虎 猴子称大王
My girls are moving on up.
我的姑娘们进行的可好了
Bam!
打你喔!
Really? Adam said that?
真的吗? 亚当那么说的?
He did.
他说了
Adam wants to get to know you better.
亚当想进一步了解你
He thinks you're wife material.
他觉得你是块贤妻良母的料
You're beautiful. You know wine.
你这么漂亮 又懂红酒
I mean, he's opening a vineyard for god's sake.
我是说 看在上帝的份上 他要开葡萄庄园了
The problem is he doesn't get to pick the next date.
问题是他不能选下一位约会对象
Roger does.
是罗杰选
Right, yeah. I-I know.
是 恩 我 我知道
And roger is... Kind of a slut.
罗杰他...有点淫♥荡♥
Oh.
噢
No, I'm I'm not saying you have to do anything. Right.
不 我 我不是在说你需要做什么事 好吧
But, you know, if you want that one-on-one date with adam,
但知道吗 如果你想和亚当来个一对一的约会
You got to...You know, come out of your shell a little bit.
你必须要...你懂的 再放得开一点
Right. Right. Yeah, okay.
好的 明白 没问题
I-I brought liquid courage, if you need it.
我带了点壮胆酒 如果你需要的话
I'll do one with you.
我可以和你一起喝哦
okay, let's do it.
好吧 来一杯
Oh, gosh.
噢 天呐
Here goes. To you and adam.
拿好咯 敬你和亚当
yes, to me and adam. Okay.
好 敬我和亚当 恩
Oh.
我的天
Okay. Now go. Go get your man.
好了 快去吧 去拿下他
Okay. Here goes.
好 去啦
Okay.
好的
Here you go.
这是你的
Thank you. And for you.
谢谢 还有你的
Oh, no thank you.
哦 不了谢谢
Oh, it's fantastic.
这酒很棒的
Excusez-moi.
不好意思咯
Do you mind if I steal the boys for a bit?
你们介意我先把小伙子们借走一会儿吗?
Oh, thank you. I'll see you guys in a minute.
谢谢 我们一会儿再聊
look at you.
瞧瞧你
Rachel. Hi, mom.
蕾秋 嗨 妈妈
Oh, so good to see you, honey.
见到你太高兴了 宝贝儿
Yeah.
是呀
Oh, I am so sorry that I've been so shy.
很抱歉 一直以来我都表现的这么害羞
I'm normally not like this in real life.
我平时都不是这个样子的
No? What are you like? Mnh-mnh.
不是吗? 那是什么样的? 嗯哼
Mm...Actually, I'm a sommelier.
嗯...实际上 我是个品酒师
I heard that. That's fantastic.
我听说了 那很赞啊
I'm in the wine business.
我就是做红酒生意的
Well, I do live for a good drink.
我的生活离不开美酒
Good food, good...Company.
美食 和美好的...伴侣
You know, I'm a total hedonist.
所以 我是个彻头彻尾的享乐主义者
Are you now? Mm-hmm.
真的吗? 嗯哼
I like that.
我喜欢
And I'm impressed that any girl here
我很高兴发现这些女孩里
Would actually know what that word means.
能真正明白什么叫享乐主义的
You are so terrible, aren't you?
你好坏喔 坏死了
oh, he is.
哦 他可坏了
I don't think I'm drunk enough to enjoy him yet, though.
然而我还没喝得多到觉得他多有意思
Only one way to solve that, eh?
解决办法只有一个 对吧?
Yes, you got to catch up. All right.
是 你得跟上节奏 好吧
All right. There you are.
好的 拿好了
Thank you very much.
十分感谢
To...
敬...
Good company.
好伴侣
To good company. To good company.
敬好伴侣 敬好伴侣
cheers. Mm.
干杯 嗯
To a good time.
敬这段美好的时光
Hey, baby.
嘿 宝贝儿
Hi, dad.
好啊 爸爸
What a pleasant surprise.
好一个惊喜
Rachel was just telling me about the new
蕾秋正在和我说她的新
New, um...
新 呃...
what do you call them?
那词儿怎么说的来着?
Suitor. Suitor, right.
追求者 追求者 正是
Ah.
啊
Oh!
噢!
One of my students wrote a paper on your show.
我的一个学生写了一篇有关你节目的论文
Absolutely fascinating.
真是引人入胜
Well, it is not my show.
那不是我的节目
and I'm sure it is a doozy.
但它很确实出色
I can't remember the exact title of it,
我记不起节目的名字了
But it examines
但它展现了
The psychological effects of bully tv.
撕逼节目对观众造成的心理效应
And as it pertains to your show,
谈到你的这个节目
The effects of viewing women...As chattel.
那感觉就像把女人当做了...物件
That is awesome.
好极了
I'm sorry. You feel judged, don't you?
抱歉 你感觉被挑刺了 是吧?
Don't do that, mom. No, I know you know, so it's okay.
别这么做 妈 不 我知道你明白 那很好
Don't shrink me. Save it for your patients, okay?
别跟我来心理医生那一套 留给你的病人吧 好吗?
Want some?
来点儿么?
What happened to you taking better care of yourself?
你不是说要照顾好自己的么?
I am. That's the first of the day.
是呀 我今天才吸了这一次
I'm usually eight deep by now. You know that.
搁平时我都已经吸了八次了 你知道吗
Mm. That is impressive.
嗯 干得不错啊
You want to know what else is impressive?
你想知道我还有什么不错吗?
You ready for round two?
你准备好来第二炮了吗?
All right.
没问题
Oh, okay, hold on. Hold on.
喔 好 扶好了 扶好了
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好了
And you wanted to go to a budget meeting.
你还说要跟我开个预算会议
Oh, silly me. Silly me.
笨死人家了 笨死了
Okay. Here we go.
好了 来吧
Oh, god.
哦 天呐
Mm. Okay.
嗯 就这样
Chet. Let's forget the condom, okay?
切特 咱们别带套了 好吗?
Let's just do it.
就直接这么做
Just do it, okay?
直接干 好吗?
Oh, god. Oh, god. Oh, god.
哦 天呐 老天呐
No, no, no, no, no. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
不不不 我很抱歉 很抱歉
I don't know why I said that. I'm sorry. Don't be. Don't be.
我不知道我为什么那么说 但我很抱歉 不用道歉 不用
Okay. All right. Come on.
好吧 就这样 来吧
Yeah.
耶
Ah! Come on!
啊! 就这样!
My chest. What?
我的胸 什么?
My chest. What?
我胸口 怎么了?
My chest. What? What?
我的胸口 怎么了 怎么了
Go on.
继续
My arm's tingling.
我的手臂麻了
What? Call 911. Call 911.
什么? 快报♥警♥ 快报♥警♥
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表