剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
I didn't mean to disrupt anything.
我没有想要打乱任何人任何事
I just -- I thought that the kids
我只是 -- 我以为孩子们
would like to see the rabbit. That's all.
都会喜欢小兔子 就是这样而已
I mean, who knew that Mary would react that way.
我是说 谁会料到玛丽会有那种反应
It was -- That was scary.
那可真是 -- 吓死我了
Mm. It was a lot, actually.
唔 不只是有点儿吓人 实际上
Is that good? Is that all you need?
这样行吗? 这样拍合你意吗?
That was perfect. Okay.
很完美 很好
All right, everybody, pack it up. We're moving.
好啦 大家收工 我们要挪地儿啦
"Who knew Mary would react that way?"
"谁知道玛丽会反应过激成那样?"
You knew exactly what she was gonna do.
你明明知道她会怎么样
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
That was -- That was stupid.
这太 -- 太傻了
It was -- It was mean, even.
我 -- 甚至是有点刻薄了
I don't know. It's like...
我不知道 就像是...
I'm finding myself doing dumber and dumber things
我发现自己做的事越发地愚蠢至极
just to try to get your attention,
而只是为了引起你的注意罢了
and it's ridiculous.
太可笑了
It's not me. It's not. I'm sorry.
这不像我 不是 我很抱歉
You got my attention right now.
你现在就引起了我的注意
Oh.
哦
Did we have something in Atlanta?
我们在亚特兰大是擦出了火花吗?
'Cause I really felt like we did,
因为我真的以为我们有过那么一瞬间
and it's the only reason that I came back.
这是我回来的唯一原因
But since then, I mean,
但自从那时候 我觉得
we haven't even had one moment alone together.
我们连一次独处的时间都没有
And I'm doing it again.
然后我又变成这样了
This place, it's, like, it's turning me
这个地方 就像是 把我变成了
into one of those women who's just so insecure and...
一个极度没有安全感的疯女人...
Look, I felt it, too.
听着 我也对你有感觉
Um, when I get back from dinner,
呃 等我吃完晚饭回来
can you meet me here?
我们相约这里可好?
I know a spot.
我知道一个地方
I think I figured out how to beat the security cams.
我想我知道怎么躲过那些监控摄像头
Uh, it's a date.
嗯 就这么定了
Perfect.
完美
You did what?
你做了啥?
I just called the man.
我就给那个男的打了个电♥话♥
And invited him onto the show.
然后邀请他来参加节目
For an interview.
简单采访一下嘛
This guy made Mary's life a living hell.
这家伙把玛丽的生活搞得生不如死
He abused her for years.
他虐待玛丽有好几年了
Which is exactly why we're bringing him on the show.
这就是为什么我们要把他带到节目来的原因
I mean, look at her.
我是说 看看她
She's obviously stuck on whatever that guy did to her.
很显然无论这男人对她做了什么 她都还没能逃离阴影
We're doing Mary a favor.
我们是在帮她
Oh, that's a load of crap.
简直胡说八道
You are doing what you always do, which is make good TV.
你只是在做你一直在做的事 制♥造♥精彩情节
No, hey, I'm telling you the truth.
不 嘿 我是在说实话
Okay, it's going to be crazy empowering
好么 看玛丽直面这个家伙
to watch Mary confront this guy to his face.
的情节将会十分震撼
Speaking to your abuser, it is a huge step.
与你的施虐者对话 这是很艰难的一步
It's gonna be amazing
会让人惊叹的
for the million of other women out there
对于那些成千上万的任由其
who are letting their husbands knock them around.
丈夫肆意妄为的女人们
So, this is a crusade?
所以 你觉得这是一场变革?
Mary just doesn't know it yet.
玛丽还不知道这件事吧
Hey, Rachel, uh, he's here.
嘿 蕾秋 他来了
Kirk, hi. Rachel.
柯克 嗨 我是蕾秋
Hey. Hi. Nice to meet you.
嘿 很高兴见到你
I just want to make sure that you know
我就是想先让你知道
that there will be cameras running
会有好摄像机
the whole time you're here.
一直在你身边工作
That's what the release said. Okay, cool.
这个通告上已经说过了 很好
I just want to talk to her.
我就是想跟她谈谈
That's all I've wanted for months.
这几个月我一直在想这件事
And this is your opportunity to do that, you know,
你知道 现在你的机会来了
really tell Mary how you feel.
告诉玛丽你真正的想法
Is it okay if I read off paper?
我可以拿稿念吗?
I wrote some things down. Yeah, Kirk, literally.
我把想说的写了下来 柯克 当然
Anything you want to do, but, you know, I mean, personally,
你想做什么都可以 但是 你要知道 我个人的观点是
I think it would be better
我认为如果你发自肺腑说一些话
if you just spoke to her from the heart,
效果会更好
you know, rather than reading it.
你知道 比读出来效果要好
Yeah. That's a good idea.
恩 是个好主意
Yeah, this is a really great chance to get some closure,
恩 这次是个好机会对过去做个了结
make things right between the two of you again.
再次在你们两个之间纠正过去犯下的错
Three of us.
我们三个
Lily Belle. Oh, right.
莉莉贝儿 哦是的
That's at her second birthday party.
这是她两岁的生日宴会时
Oh, my God. What a face.
哦 上帝 真可爱
Isn't she beautiful? What a face.
多漂亮呀 真可爱
Yeah, she can light up a room.
是呀 有她在能照亮整个房♥间
You know, it's -- it's been hard being away from her.
你知道 离开她真的 真的很难
It's like, uh -- It's like a piece of me is gone.
就像 就像是我身体的一部分被拿走了
What's up with all the secrecy?
是有什么秘密行动吗?
This is so exciting.
真的好兴奋
Is the helicopter gonna land on the lawn
是直升机要落到草坪上
and take us to dinner?
然后带我们去吃晚餐吗?
Is that what's happening?
是这样吗?
I can't tell you that.
我还不能告诉你
Oh, my gosh.
哦 天呀
Are we gonna ride horses on the beach?
我们是要在沙滩上骑马吗?
What's that phrase, um...it's, uh...oh, right,
那句话怎么说来着 恩 哦 好吧
"Rode hard and put away wet."
"坚挺骑行 湿润收工"
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm just really excited.
我真的是太高兴了
Mary.
玛丽
What are you doing here?
你来干什么?
I just want to talk.
我就是想跟你谈谈
You can't be here. Oh, my God.
你不能在这 哦上帝
I haven't -- I haven't seen the show,
我还没 还没看过这么节目
any any of this. You have to leave.
什么都没看 你得离开这
I just, I've heard that you've been talking about us,
我听说 我听说你一直在说我们的事
about the life that we had. Please don't ruin this for me, Kirk.
说我们过去的生活 请别毁了这一切 柯克
I hear you've been dragging my name through the mud
我听说你一直在给我的名声抹黑
and telling stories about me on TV. You need to leave.
还在电视上讲我的事 你得走了
You need to -- Someone, please make him leave.
你得 快来人呀 让他走
I just want to tell my side of the story.
我只是想说出我眼中的事
Please. I don't care what you have to say.
拜托 我不在乎你要说什么
What are you doing here?! How did you get here?
你到底来这干什么?你是怎么来的?
They told me that you knew,
他们告诉我你知道
that you were okay that you knew I was coming.
你知道并且说我可以来
The producers said you knew.
制♥作♥人说你知道
Okay, send out Adam. What?
好 让亚当出来 什么?
Mary, you all right? Uh...
玛丽 你还好吗? 额...
This is him, huh?
就是他 啊哈?
This is the English piece of crap, right?
这就是那个英国来的人♥渣♥ 是吗?
I didn't agree to talk to him.
我可没同意和他说话
All right, hold on, mate. Shut up, mate!
好吧 冷静点 伙计 闭嘴 伙计!
I'm here to talk to my wife.
我来这是跟我的妻子谈的
Well, look, now's not the time, so why don't we ju--
好吧 听着 现在不是时候 所以咱们就--
All right. Back off.
好吧 退后
Now is exactly the time, okay?
就是现在 好吗?
I have been trying for six months to talk to you.
我已经努力六个月想跟你谈
You're never home, you never answer your phone.
你从来不回家 你也不接我电♥话♥
If I have to come on this damn show to talk to you,
如果我不得不来这个该死的节目才能和你说上话
then that's exactly what I'm gonna do!
那这就是是我要做的!
Daddy?
爸爸?
No, no, no. Stay here.
不 不 不 呆在这
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表