剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
With that shit she's talking, and it kills me.
说这破事让他扫兴 这快让我疯了
You know, you have a legit disease, anna.
你有理由不舒服 安娜
That girl has never worked at being thin a day in her life.
那姑娘的人生从没有经历过不顺
No kidding.
没开玩笑吧
So, listen...
所以听着...
All that anger that you point towards yourself...
把你对自己发的所有怒火...
Point it at the bitch who is ruining your future.
都去对准那个要毁掉你未来的贱♥人♥吧
So, what, maya does roger,
所以怎么着 玛雅上了罗杰
So she gets the date with adam?
她就能得到跟亚当约会的机会?
That's just...Blah.
这实在是... 恶心
She's gonna fit right in at buckingham palace.
她一定能在白金汉宫如鱼得水的
Believe me.
相信我
We should talk.
我们该谈谈
Sounds about right.
听起来靠谱
I'll meet you in the car in a few.
我几分钟后去车里找你
Just let me wrap up.
我收一下尾
Sounds good.
听起来不错
You did? Oh, my god, I love you.
你做了? 哦天哪 我真爱你
I'm dying right now.
我现在都快死了
I'd do anything for a sleeping pill.
我愿意为了片安♥眠♥药♥做任何事
Hi, grace.
嗨 格蕾丝
Hi, honey.
嗨 亲爱的
Don't "Honey" Me. What?
少跟老娘套近乎 什么?
You said that I'm fat?
你说我很胖?
No. What?
没有啊 什么啊?
What do you even know about it?
你都知道些什么啊?
What's that supposed to mean?
这话什么意思?
It means that you can eat whatever you want.
意思是你可以吃任何你想吃的
You have your... your greek omelet for breakfast,
你可以拿...拿希腊煎蛋做早餐
Your cheeseburger for lunch
拿起司汉堡做午餐
You don't even exercise, so you're barfing, too?
你都不锻炼的 所以你也扣嗓子眼儿催吐?
Or you just have some freak metabolism?
还是你有什么诡异的排泄系统?
"Barfing, too"?
"也扣嗓子眼儿催吐"?
No. I would never.
不 我从来不
And how do you know what I eat, anyway?
你又是怎么知道我都吃什么的?
I...I just do. I can't...I can't help that.
我...我就是知道 我...我情不自禁
Well, it's creepy.
那才瘆人呢
Mind your own business, barfer.
管好你自己的事吧 呕吐婊
I can't, grace. I am sick, okay?
我不能 格蕾丝 我病了 好么?
And you shouldn't go running your mouth
你也不该到处逼逼一些
About things you couldn't possibly understand.
你自己根本理解不了的事情
Oh, right, because I'm a model, my life is perfect and easy.
哦是啊 就因为我是个模特 我的人生就该是完美又轻松的
Yeah, pretty much.
是的 差不多就这意思
Ladies, I'm sure we can work this out.
姑娘们 我想咱们能处理好这问题的
You guys... I can't with control freaks like her
你们先... 我可没法跟这么个
Pushing poor, dumb models around.
死盯着又傻又可悲的模特不放的控制狂谈
the thing is, grace,
问题是 格蕾丝
I don't actually think that you're dumb,
我并不觉得你傻
But I guess you do.
但我猜你会做傻事
I mean, that's... that's probably why
我是说 或许... 或许你就是这么
You sucked your way to get where you are.
一路靠帮别人口♥交♥而上位的吧
What did you just say to me? Yeah.
你刚说什么? 是的
Oh, yeah, everyone, um,
没错 各位
Grace here, she's been sucking adam's...
格蕾丝一直在吸亚当的...
don't you dare
看你再敢
Talk about me like that
当着众人的面
in front of everyone what is wrong with you?
这么说我 你脑子有病么?
You stupid bitch. You don't slap me. My god.
你个臭婊♥子♥ 你凭什么扇我 我的天呢
You don't hit me! You keep my name out of your mouth!
你竟敢打我! 别让我听见你说我名字!
You don't know anything
你屁都不懂
about why... you stupid, dumb, whiny bitch!
为什么... 你个臭婊♥子♥ 小荡♥妇♥!
Say my name again!
敢再说我的名字!
Um, quinn just asked me to tell you she can't make it.
额 奎因刚让我告诉你她来不了了
She ended up getting dragged into something.
她被一些琐事拖住了
She said you should just head home.
她说你直接回家吧
See? I knew you could do it.
看见没? 我就知道你做的到
So, I heard that you went home.
我听说你回了趟家
Yeah.
是啊
My mom thinks I'm seriously ill.
我妈妈觉得我病得很严重
mental.
精神方面的
There is nothing wrong with you.
你才没毛病呢
You're a genius.
你是个天才
I'm never getting out of here.
我永远无法离开这里了
Why would you want to?
你为什么想离开呢?
You're home.
你到家了
That's good tv.
这才是好节目
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表