剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
You may want to be Chet,
你可能希望成为切特
but I don't want to be you, Quinn.
但我并不希望成为你 奎因
Yeah, you do.
不 你想的
And here we are, where three become two.
终于 到了三进二的阶段
Adam. Have you made your decision?
亚当 你决定好了吗?
Yes, I have.
是的 我决定了
Anna. Faith. Grace.
安娜 费丝 格蕾丝
I've really enjoyed getting to know each of you.
我深感荣幸能够认识你们
You are all remarkable women.
你们都如此优秀
And this has been a very difficult decision for me.
对我而言 这是一个艰难的抉择
But...
但…
Faith, it's time for you to go home.
费丝 你被淘汰了
I spent a long time trying to imagine our life together
我花了很长时间试图想象我们在一起后的生活
and what an incredible year at the vineyard we might have,
也许 我们将在葡萄园里度过美好得不可思议的一年
but ultimately, I can't deny the physical chemistry
但是最终 我仍无法否认
I have with the other women.
我和其他女人之间存在的化学反应
'Cause they're women.
因为她们才算女人啊
And while I see you as a friend and I always will, I...
虽然我一直也将永远视你为朋友...
I don't think we're meant to marry.
但是我并不认为我们应该成为恋人
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Don't be.
没关系的
I understand.
我能理解
I want you to stay the course, okay?
我希望你能坚持到底 好吗?
You are a wonderful person,
你很优秀
and you definitely deserve to be happy.
一定会拥有属于自己的幸福
Whoever you choose, you choose from your heart, okay?
不管你选择谁 顺心而为 好吗?
Yeah.
好
Oh, come on, come on. There's got to be something.
哦 拜托 拜托 一定有些什么
Boring.
没劲
Ugh, not this.
呃 不是这个
And now it is time for your next decision, Adam.
现在 是时候做出你的下一个决定了 亚当
Which one of these two lucky ladies
这两位幸运的女士中
will be spending the night with you?
谁将与你共度今宵?
Well, um, some may find this unexpected, but, um...
好吧 呃 这可能有些出人意料 但是 呃...
Anna.
安娜
Will you spend the evening with me?
你愿意和我共度今晚吗?
Yes.
我愿意
Yes, of course.
我当然愿意
Who'd have thunk? Hope he doesn't break her.
谁会想到呢? 希望他别伤到她吧
Hey, uh... Hey.
嘿 呃... 嘿
Great job on the ceremony tonight.
今晚的典礼做得不错
It looked fantastic. Thank you.
看起来好极了 谢谢
Now, uh, get your ass into your office,
现在 呃 给我回你的办公室
and bring your boyfriend.
把你的男朋友带上
Jeremy?
杰瑞米?
The other one.
另一个
Shit.
见鬼
Hi.
嗨
Um... you talk to the girls
呃 女孩们遇到了问题
when they have a problem and stuff, right?
都会和你聊聊 对吗?
I knew it. Grace.
我就知道 是格蕾丝吧
I saw her tear out of here
我看到她哭着跑开了
with an entire Entenmann's cake and a fork.
还拿着一整个恩滕曼的蛋糕和叉子
No, it's not... It's not Grace.
不 不是…不是格蕾丝
She doesn't really want to talk about it.
她并不想谈论这件事
But you do? No, not about Grace.
那么你想讨论? 不 不是格蕾丝的事
Um, I... Madison, what is it?
呃 我... 麦迪逊 究竟是什么事?
Well... it's just... Quinn wants me to say...
好吧... 只是... 奎因希望我说...
that Chet forced me, but he didn't really,
是切特强迫我的 但是他没有强迫我
and honestly, it wasn't that big of a deal.
坦白说 这也不是什么大事
It was just a small thing.
这只是一件小事
You did something with Chet?
你和切特?
What did you do?
你们做了什么?
W-We were just hanging out, and I gave him... you know.
我们- 我们就是在聊天 然后 我给他...你懂的
Ah, I got it. Yeah.
啊 我懂了 是的
Um, I mean... I think I was just really flattered
呃 我的意思是 我觉得我当时受宠若惊
because he was actually interested in me,
因为他对我有兴趣
and nobody's ever interested in me.
之前从没有人对我有兴趣过
Oh, honey.
哦 亲爱的
But then Quinn started talking about lawyers and suing Chet
但是之后 奎因就开始说要请律师 还有起诉切特什么的
and... and wanting me to testify.
还...希望我去作证
Is that something you want to do?
你想这么做吗?
I don't know.
我不知道
Quinn seems really upset about this.
因为这事奎因看上去真的很不高兴
Quinn is a complicated person.
奎因是一个很复杂的人
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
Nobody here does anything to be nice.
这里没有人是为了惩恶扬善的才做事的
The quicker you learn that, the longer you'll survive.
你越快明白这个道理 才能生存得越久
Okay, but, I mean, Quinn is gonna be really angry
好吧 但是 我的意思是 如果我不这么做
if I don't.
奎因会很生气的
Relax, honey. It's okay.
放心 亲爱的 没事的
I think there might be another way to solve this.
我觉得或许可以另辟蹊径来解决这件事
So, what are we doing here?
我们来这里做什么?
Learning a lesson.
吸取教训
Now, I'm assuming you threw a towel or your sweatshirt
我猜是你把毛巾 运动衫或者是别的什么东西扔过去
or something over the camera, but... just wait for it.
盖住了摄像头 但是... 没关系 等等看好了
Wait for it. And...
慢慢等...
Oh! There it is.
哦! 到了
Oh, aren't you two so great at that together?
哦 你们俩在一起做♥爱♥是不是很契合?
So... Quinn, that didn't mean anything.
所以... 奎因 那没有任何意义
Oh, I don't care that it didn't mean anything then.
哦 我不在乎它之前意味着什么 有没有意义
But it sure as hell means something now, doesn't it?
但是毫无疑问 它现在有意义了 不是吗?
What it means is that you are gonna come and work for me
它意味着 你将加入我的新公♥司♥
at my new company, no questions asked.
为我效力 废话少说
And if you don't agree, I'm gonna take that footage,
如果你不同意的话 我会揣着这段录像
and I'm gonna walk outside and I'm gonna show it
走出这里 然后去和甜美可人又忠诚的
to sweet, little, old, faithful Jeremy,
小杰瑞米一起欣赏
break his heart right there on the mansion steps.
看着他的心 碎得七零八落 落在大厦的台阶上
Quinn, come on. Oh, you know I'll do it.
奎因 拜托别这样 哦 你知道我做得到的
And you, Prince Charmless.
而你 毫无魅力王子殿下
You're gonna give me a wedding.
你要给我一个婚礼
I want an honest-to-God, ring-on-the-finger,
我要的是一个由上帝见证 由指间的戒指见证
blood-on-the-sheets ratings bonanza.
由床单上的处子血见证 能让收视率爆棚的真实婚礼
Not some fake proposal.
不是什么虚假的求婚桥段
And what if I say no?
如果我说不呢?
Then I leak the tape.
那么我会泄露这段录像的
Uh-oh.
啊哦
Your reputation-recovery plan goes up in smoke,
你的声誉重塑计划将会泡汤
just like every other one of your other crap business deals.
你所有那些破烂商业协议也是
You know what? Go ahead. Show it.
你知道什么? 随你 随便发布
Show the tape. I've been a bad boy on TV before.
曝光这个录像吧 我之前荧幕形象就是个浪子
I'll be a bad boy again.
不过变回原来的样子罢了
I don't care.
我不在乎
Except that...
只不过...
you don't want to do that to sweet,
现在 你不会想那样对待甜美
little, old Rachel, now, do you?
可人的蕾秋 不是吗?
You are a hateful, conniving bitch. You know that?
你真是个令人讨厌又蛇蝎心肠的婊♥子♥ 你知道吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Now, go start planning a honeymoon, lover.
现在 亲爱的 去准备一场蜜月旅行
So, that is how you prove
那就是你证明对杰瑞米
your undying love to Jeremy, huh?
未泯之爱的方式 嗯哼?
Don't ever lie to me like that again.
不要想再一次对我说谎
Quinn, come on, okay?
奎因 别这样 好吗?
I don't belong to you. I...
我不属于你 我...
Look, you don't belong to anyone, Rachel.
听我说 蕾秋 你不属于任何人
That's the problem.
那就是问题所在
You clearly need somebody with a strong hand
显然 你需要一个掌舵的人
to point you in the right direction.
给你指明正确的方向
Oh, my God! Who do you think you are?
噢 天啊! 你以为你是谁?
Me? Yeah, you!
我? 是 你!
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表