剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
What? I have no idea what fresh circle of hell that is,
什么? 我完全不知道这他妈的都是什么鬼东西
But keep rolling just in case.
不过 继续拍吧 以防万一
Stay behind me. Give me some space. Hi. Yeah. Hi.
呆在我后面 给我一点位置 嗨 是 嗨
Rachel, these are some business associates
蕾秋 这是今年年初我在圣特罗佩斯
I met in san tropez earlier this year.
遇到的生意伙伴
They just flew in to come see the,
他们赶来为了看
um, the vineyard. Nice to meet you.
嗯 看看这个葡萄庄园 见到你很高兴
Hi. Oh, nice. That's great.
嗨 哦 很高兴 太好了
Um, will you guys excuse us for one second? Sure.
呃 能原谅我们借步一下吗? 当然
I will bring him right back, I promise.
我马上就带他回来 我保证
Sorry, guys. Thanks so much.
抱歉了 伙计们 多谢
One second. I appreciate it.
马上就好 感激不尽
They're potential investors, so having the show here
他们是潜在投资人 给他们看在这里录节目
Will show them the kind of publicity I can get.
可以展示我的社会活动能力
I don't care!
我不管这些!
Do you know what quinn's gonna do to me
你知道如果奎恩看到这些家伙们在这里
If she sees these guys here?
会怎么收拾我吗?
She's gonna rip my head off.
她会拧断我的脑袋的
This is not the "Fund adam cromwell show," Okay?
这不是"亚当 克伦威尔基金会节目" 知道吗?
This is a straight-up fairy tale.
这是彻头彻尾的童话故事
Rachel, please. I need this.
蕾秋 求你了 我需要这啊
I can't go back to my father.
我不能再回到父亲那里去
I can't see his smug face
我无法♥正♥视他发现我又失败时
When he sees that I have failed again.
那张自鸣得意的脸
I just can't, okay? I can't.
我真的不能 你知道吗? 不能
Okay, if I do this for you,
好 如果这次我帮你了
I need you to do something for me.
我需要你也为我做点儿什么
Yeah, anything.
可以 什么事都行
I need a kiss on this date, okay?
今天我需要你在约会上送出一个吻 可以吗?
I don't care who it's with,
我不在乎是和谁
but I want you to do it in front of the other girls.
但我要你这个吻必须当着其他所有姑娘的面
That's really what you want?
你真的是你想要的吗?
That's what I really, really want.
这就是我非常 非常想要的
Tongue or no tongue?
舌吻 还是不要舌吻?
I want you to sell it.
我想要你卖♥♥力演出
I want dripping panties. I want sweaty palms.
要吻得裤子湿哒哒的滴水 吻得手掌心全是汗
I want it intense, and I want it hot.
我要这个吻热情似火 激♥情♥澎湃
Thank you.
谢谢
All right. I'll grab them.
好的 我会抓住他们
Hey. Uh, sorry about that.
嗨 呃 抱歉 那件事
You know, I thought that you were producing him.
你知道 我以为你是在塑造他
I didn't know where it was going. Obviously, nothing's useable.
我都不知道这剧要往哪里演了 这明显没什么有用的东西
Okay, well, I don't know what you think you saw,
好 是这样 我不知道你觉得自己看到了什么
But I was just producing him.
但是我仅仅是在塑造他
No problem. The footage is all yours.
没问题 长镜头都是你的
You know?
你知道了?
Lucky I started a new card, so it's not logged.
很幸运我用的是张新存储卡 还没有使用记录
Nobody will miss it.
谁也不会错过它
Listen, I want to thank you for working through the night
听着 我要谢谢你忙了一整晚
To get the place in shape. It really means a lot.
把这地方修整成我们需要的样子 这真的很重要
Well, it means a lot to me that you had a word with quinn.
是 你去找过奎恩谈 才真是对我很重要
Turns out I don't hate being the boss.
让我知道自己不讨厌当老板
I didn't say anything to quinn.
我没对奎恩说任何东西
What?
什么?
Why'd you say that you did?
那你为什么说你告诉她了?
No, I said I was going to.
不 我说的是我打算去
And I was, I just it was, like,
我 我只是 就像
Bad timing with everything, and, look,
诸事不宜 而且 你看
You got the job on your own.
你靠自己得到了这份工作
You didn't even need me to say anything.
你甚至完全不需要我说任何东西
You deserve it, obviously.
显然 这是你应得的
Yeah. Yeah, no shit, rach.
是 是 憋逼逼了 小蕾
I brought you all here today
今天我把你们所有人带到这里
To my first official property
这是第一份正式属于我的财产
Because I see in each of you the potential to be my future wife.
我这样做是因为我在你们每一位身上都看到了我未来妻子的潜质
But any wife of mine will need to be my partner in all things,
但是我的妻子需要在所有事情上都能作我的伙伴
Including this winery, which is in need of a signature wine.
包括这个葡萄园 现在需要署名酒
You'll be blending different varieties
你可以把他们随意混合
To discover the one that's just right for us.
来发现那个最适合我们的一个
So, have fun.
所以 玩得尽兴吧
Pour, pour, pour. I want those girls drinking.
倒酒 倒酒 倒酒 我需要姑娘们喝酒
I want them having fun.
我想要她们放开了玩儿
I want them having too much fun.
我想要他们玩得失态
So, swish it around in your mouth.
所以 让酒在嘴里游动
Use your senses now to determine a flavor profile,
靠你的感觉去判断口感
We'll call it.
我们就是这样讲的
I mean, we had to basically beg adam to shoot here.
我是说 我们是不得不请亚当在这里录
Normally, we'd pay through the nose
通常 我们都得花大价钱
To be in business with a luxury brand like cromwell
才能和克伦威尔这样的奢侈品牌合作
And shoot in an estate like this.
在这样一个场地拍摄
Like this?
像这样的?
Oh, yeah, this place this place is a diamond in the rough.
哦 是的 这个地方 就像一块未经打磨的钻石
So, here I'm getting, uh, blackberries?
所以 我这个是 黑莓口味?
Honestly, it just tastes like sour grape juice to me.
讲真的 这东西对我来说就和酸葡萄汁一样
But it's so good.
但是 口感相当不错
It's so good.
相当不错
I think you should be disqualified.
我想你应该被淘汰
You do this for a living.
你做这个就是为了谋生
You didn't strike me as much of a drinker.
你给我的感觉并不像是在品酒
Is this is this unpleasant for you?
这 这会让你不高兴吗?
No.
不会
I've had to do a lot of difficult things in my life.
在我的一生中 不得不地做了很多难于应付的事情
Spending the afternoon in a beautiful winery isn't so bad.
在一个美丽的葡萄庄园消磨一个下午不算太坏
Uh, listen, do you want to go for a walk?
呃 那个 你想走走吗?
Love to.
很乐意
Delicious.
口感醇香
Where they going?
他们这是去哪儿?
Well, it's healthier.
哦 这健康多了
It's the healthier option, for sure. Yeah.
这是更健康的选择 没错 是的
Um... Stop, stop.
呃... 停 停
You don't drink at all?
你滴酒不沾吗?
Not at all.
不沾
It's so beautiful.
真是美啊
Way to go, adam. Good style.
就该这样 亚当 有风格
Are we supposed to be watching this?
我们应该在这看着吗?
Excuse me, but that's just tacky.
不好意思 但是这也太没教养了吧
Well, I am glad you liked it.
红吧 我很开心你能喜欢
I look forward to reading the new issue,
我很期待看到新股发行
Hopefully this time with fewer surprises.
但愿这次能少点惊喜
I'm sure I don't want to know what that was about.
我估计我是不想知道那是在说什么呢
Oh, no, you don't.
哦 不 你不会想知道的
What's this?
这是什么?
Oh, I was, uh, I was just gonna leave them.
哦 我 额 我准备留下它们的
Thought you'd be in napa.
一想到你要去纳帕
Busted.
受委屈
Why don't you come with?
那你为什么不一起去呢?
Those girls were ready to eat you alive.
那些姑娘们可是准备好了要生吃活剥了你
Well, thank you for sticking up for me.
好吧 谢谢你对我的支持
I do appreciate it.
很感谢
I could keep helping you, have your back,
我可以继续帮你 做你的后盾
If you keep me around.
如果你能留住我的话
And here I thought you wanted us
这时候我觉得你是想要
To spend the rest of our lives together.
我们一起共度余生了
You and me in real life
你和我在现实生活里
You wouldn't even know where to start.
你甚至都不知道从哪开始
You get me to the final four, and I'll be your wingman.
你让我晋级四强 我就做你的助攻
Deal?
成交?
Uh, athena, I need you back with the other girls, okay?
额 雅典娜 我需要你回到其他的姑娘们那里 好吗?
Thanks.
谢谢
Okay, look, quinn is gonna be here in 15 minutes.
好 听着 奎恩会在15分钟之内到达
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表