剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
And make sure that he's got his, uh,
而且一定要泡好他的
Charming, little tips teas on set?
美味醒神茶?
Do not get used to it.
使唤人别太得心应手
Copy.
收到
Hello, ladies.
你们好 姑娘们
Hello.
你们好
Now, tonight, at the "Everlasting" Cinderella ball,
今天晚上 在"天长地久"的灰姑娘舞会上
You will all have a chance to show adam
你们都将有机会向亚当展示
That you possess poise and grace and refinement
你们的姿态 优雅 和教养
To accompany him to any royal affair.
能够陪他出席任何的庄重场合
Now, to polish up on your footwork, ladies,
现在 为了提升你们的舞步 姑娘们
We're blessed to have with us
我们很幸运地请到了这位
World-famous ballroom-dance instructor
世界著名的交际舞指导大♥师♥
Hernando montigo.
埃尔南多·蒙提格
Uh, hello.
呃 大家好
Ohh!
哦!
Look who we have here. Prince charming.
看看谁来了 梦中情人
Hello.
你好
Hello, ladies.
你们好 姑娘们
Hello!
你好!
Hello, ladies.
你们好 姑娘们
Uh, I'm looking forward to these lessons.
呃 我很期待这些课程
I think I need them. Can we, uh -- we start?
我觉得我很需要它们 我们能 呃-- 我们能开始么?
Yeah. Let's start. All right, let's start.
好啊 我们开始吧 好了 大家开始
Hi.
嗨
So, which one?
所以说 哪一个?
Look who decided to make an appearance.
看看谁来露脸了
Why is your hair wet?
你头发为什么是湿的?
Shia, uh, you've got Joy,
西雅 呃 你找到的是乔伊
The ruthless real-estate agent, right?
那个冷酷无情的房♥地♥产♥经纪人 对吧?
Yeah. I'm gonna starve her out,
对 我要把她饿出原形
Get her really, really hangry.
让她非常非常饥饿
I don't think she's eaten the whole time she's been here.
我觉得她从来了这儿就一直没吃过东西
Well, if you're talking villains,
好了 如果你是在说反派
Why don't you just go Pepper the kindergarten teacher?
为什么不找那个幼儿园老师佩珀?
I mean, I was with her last week and she's super sweet,
我是说 我上周都和她在一起 她超级可爱
But I swear to god,
但我向上帝发誓
She's got a ball gag and whip under her bed.
她床底下肯定有情趣口塞和鞭子
I'd buy it. Shia, go with pepper.
要我是观众我会信的 西雅 去盯着佩珀
And, rachel, I think that, uh,
蕾秋 我觉得 呃
Anna is your best bet for the next bad girl.
安娜是下一个坏女孩人选的好料
Anna? No, no way. The girl is super sweet.
安娜? 不行 别想 那个姑娘超级可人儿
She's smart. She's charming.
她很聪明 很有魅力
I need a villain with staying power.
我需要一个能久呆的反派
I like the lawyer.
我喜欢那个律师
She's got those ice-queen cheekbones.
她有那种冰雪女王的颧骨
So see if you can turn her out.
所以看你能不能让她露了原形
All right, yeah. All right. So, uh, what are we talking here?
好吧 好的 好的 那么 呃 我们现在说的是什么奖励?
What's it worth? Um, same bounty as for winner? 10k?
这能给多少钱? 呃 和胜利者的奖金一样? 一万?
No way. 2 grand.
没门 两千
$7,000. $5,000.
七千刀 五千刀
Done.
成交
Game on.
游戏开始
all right, everyone.
好了 同志们
Get me some bitch interviews now.
现在给我弄点小婊♥子♥访谈
Copy that.
收到
I, uh -- I like your necklace.
我 呃-- 我喜欢你的项链
Oh, this?
哦 这个?
My students made it to take with me.
我的学生做的 让我随身带着
isn't that sweet?
这不是很贴心么?
So, uh, what do you think of the other girls so far?
所以说 呃 你目前觉得别的女孩怎么样?
They're sweetie pies.
他们都是小可爱
It's so fun to have a big group.
能有这么一大群人真是太有意思了
Uh-huh. This is nothing.
呃哈 这说了等于没说
Um, hey, is there a reason
呃 嘿 你用这种语调来说话
That you're doing that thing with your voice?
是不是有什么原因?
The "They're such sweetie pies" Thing?
就是"他们都是小可爱"这种?
Like, um -- like baby talk.
像是 呃 -- 像是娃娃语
I wasn't aware I do that.
我没意识到我那么做了
Oh, I-I wasn't, either,
哦 我也没有
But then I heard Rita talking about it.
不过后来我听到瑞塔在说这个
What? Oh, sorry.
什么? 哦 对不起
Um, her and some of the other girls were --
呃 她和一些别的女孩儿在--
Were saying that -- that it's kind of hard
在说-- 很难想象
To imagine you in bed with a man
你会和男人同床共枕
Because -- because you come off like a little girl.
因为-- 因为表现出来的就像一个小女孩
I mean, do you ever get that?
我是想说 你之前知道么?
No.
不知道
Actually, I don't get that at all.
其实 我一点都不知道
No one has ever brought up the baby-voice thing?
从来没有人提过娃娃语的事情?
Um, no.
呃 没有
So, you met a guy last night. How did it go?
那你昨晚遇到他了 进展怎么样?
Why don't you just tell me all about it?
你不如把这个事情都给我讲讲?
Okay, well, last night, adam and I... Mm-hmm.
好的 啊 昨晚上 亚当和我... 嗯
...Shared a nice and honest moment.
... 共享了一段美好又真诚的时光
Ohh. Come on.
哦 拜托
Yeah, it was -- it was definitely unexpected.
对 那段时光-- 是完全超出了我的意料的
That's good. That's great.
那很好啊 很不错
That's great because, you know, there were, um -- there were
那很好 因为 你知道 有 呃 -- 有
Two girls that he said he felt a spark with, so...
他说有两个姑娘他觉得在一起特别能产生火花 所以...
Really?
真的?
Yeah.
对
Uh, so were you surprised,
呃 那你是不是觉得很吃惊
You know, when things -- when things heated up?
你懂的 当事情-- 当事情不断升温?
Oh, no, no, no. We didn't get physical or anything.
哦 不不不 我们没有身体接触或其它什么
Okay. Um...
好吧 呃...
It must have been the other girl.
那肯定是别的姑娘了
Oh, nice one, goldy.
哦 好招儿 戈迪
Uh, what, um...
呃 什么 呃...
Who -- who was it?
谁-- 是谁啊?
I can't say. She...
我不能说 她...
But, you know, she's got like a tropical --
不过 你知道 她有那种热带--
A tropical breeze blowing through her hair.
热带微风轻拂秀发的感觉
Grace, the -- the model?
格蕾丝 那个-- 那个模特?
Um, I'm sorry.
呃 不好意思
How -- how did she get alone time with him?
她怎么-- 她怎么能和他独处的?
That I don't know.
这个我就不知道了
Ah.
啊
Mm-hmm. Wow. Grace.
嗯嗯 哇哦 格蕾丝
She's, uh -- she's fast.
她是 呃 -- 她动作真快啊
I just can't stop thinking,
我就是忍♥不住想
Like, really, I passed the bar for this?
像是 真的 我通过了律师资格考试就为这个?
That's not bad. That's not bad.
真不错 真不错
That's good, rachel. We can cut something together out of that.
很好 蕾秋 我们能从这里面剪点东西出来
Yeah.
好的
I hate to say this, but you should probably get back.
我很讨厌这么说 不过也许你应该回去了
They've been asking for you. Oh, damn it.
他们一直在叫你回去 哦 我去
Wife.
老婆
Husband.
老公
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干嘛?
Did you miss me?
你想我了么?
Always. I called.
一直都想 我打电♥话♥了
Oh, my phone, uh, is dead.
哦 我的手♥机♥ 呃 坏掉了
Relax.
放松点
I just need you to sign these.
我只是需要你签了这些
Oh, well, you're the boss.
哦 好的 你说了算
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Ugh, god.
啊 天啊
I can't believe...
我简直难以相信...
Well, um... Bethany came by.
那个 呃... 贝瑟尼过来过了
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表