剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
All right, you've got to walkie rachel.
很好 接通蕾秋的对讲机
Give her the stats, right now.
把个人资料给她讲讲 赶紧的
Oh, yeah, that's right. Okay, got it. Rachel?
哦 好的 就是这样 很好 我知道啦 Rachel?
No, doctor, you -- on the side, you got to --
别 博士 你--在边上 你必须得--
No, push the button. Push it!
不是 要按按钮啊 按钮!
I -- okay, got it. Uh, uh, rachel?
我--好的 知道了 嗯 呃 蕾秋?
Uh, quinn says to tell you that,
呃 奎因要我告诉你
Um, her husband was physically abusive --
呃 她丈夫是个虐待狂--
Hit the kid, too, broke her arm,
打孩子 同时 还弄折了她胳膊
And that you should, you know,
这些信息你应该 你懂的
Use it.
好好利用哦
Rachel. Um...
蕾秋 呃...
Come on, rachel.
给力啊 蕾秋
Take her down, okay?
拿下她 好不咯?
You airballed my virgin. You owe me this.
那个处♥女♥梗你给我放了空炮 这是你欠我的
Tick, tock, tick, tock, let's go.
时间 紧迫 时间 紧迫 开始吧
Are you okay? Y-yeah.
你还好吗? 嗯呃
Uh...Um...And adam,
呃...呃...那么说到亚当
You know, he would --
要知道 他是个--
He would never, ever hurt you.
永远不会伤害到你的人
He's a really, really good guy.
他真的真的是一个好小伙
I know him.
我了解他
I promise.
我保证
Um...
呃...
Why should I believe you?
我凭什么信任你呢?
Because I looked into lily belle's eyes,
因为我曾经盯着莉莉贝利的眼睛
And I swore I'd protect you.
我发誓我会像那只小狗一样保护你
I mean,
我是说
And I would have to be a sociopath
除非我是个反♥人♥类♥反♥社♥会♥的人
To lie to a 4-year-old, so...
我才会去欺骗一个4岁大的孩子 所以...
True. Yeah.
大实话 那是
Give me the damn bear.
把那个可恶的抱抱熊给我
Uh, can we, uh, can we fly in mary's bear, please?
呃 可以吗 呃 能把玛丽的抱抱熊空降来吗,拜托?
Thank you.
谢谢
Nicely done, rachel.
干得漂亮 蕾秋
Nicely done.
干得漂亮
Oh. Like magic.
哦 就像魔术一样
You've got it. You look beautiful.
你一定能行 你很美
Cameras up, people.
摄像的 干活啦 大家伙
There we go. There we go.
开始啦 开始啦
Are you behind me?
你站在我后面要打架吗?
Thank you. Hi.
谢谢 你好
Hi.
你好
So, um...
那么 呃...
Nice.
很好
First night back,
第一晚回归
And you throw a single mom to the wolves.
你就把单亲妈妈丢进了狼堆
Classy.
简直经典
You know what?
你知道吗?
Seriously, screw you, okay?
说真的 去尼玛蛋 听见没?
There's -- there's reasons
这是--这是有原因的
That I had to get through tonight,
我必须得顺利度过今晚
Reasons I had to come back.
我得顺利回归
There always are with you.
你总是有理由逼逼逼
I just --
我只是--
I just wanted you to know that... Heads up.
我只是想要你知道... 先提醒你一下
...My daughter, she is...
...我女儿 她是...
The most important, most precious thing
在我的一生当中 上帝送我的最重要
In my life, you know? Yeah.
最珍贵的礼物 你知道吗? 是呀
And, um, well, this is her most precious possession.
而且 呃 怎么说 这是她最心爱的玩具了
Oh.
哦
She wanted you to have it.
她希望你能收下
Oh.
哦
She wanted you to know how excited she was,
她希望你知道她之前有多开心多激动
Or is, to have a new daddy.
或现在也开心 能拥有一个新爸爸
oh! Baby daddy.
哦! 少年奶爸
I told you! You called it.
我说过吧! 你真是完胜
I told you! You called it.
我说过吧! 你真是完胜
Thank you.
谢谢你
That's -- that's really sweet. That is.
真是--真是太贴心了 这个
Yeah. Look at that.
是吧 看看
Finally. That is what I'm talking about.
终于 这就是老娘想要的
Okay. Here we go!
很好 继续忙活起来!
Hey.
嘿
Hey, you remember when you used to be
嘿 你还记得你以前是在
A women's studies major?
女性研究专业吗?
I am, okay?
我现在也是 好吗?
Fair enough. But this gets to you.
好吧 但是这真的很触动人
It makes you sick, rach.
让人很难受 蕾秋
The mary scene has gone as dry as her old,
玛丽的这一幕就这样随着她那又老
Shriveled pussy, all right?
又干的小妹妹结束吧 好吧?
Get me some chemistry.
给我来点火花四射的激♥情♥
God, she even offends me.
天哪 她这德性连我都要怒了
What?
怎么了?
It's like you guys have never heard that word before.
好像你们从来没听过别人说那个词似的
You did great. Thanks.
你表现的很好 谢谢
I'll take that.
给我来拿吧
Heads up. Hi.
接着 嗨
Hi. How's it going? Hey.
嗨 你感觉怎么样?
All right, grace, come on.
好吧 格蕾丝来点让我们拿得出手的
Here we go. This'll be good.
开始啦 这个会很精彩的
How's your night going?
今晚你觉得怎么样?
Whew! It's, um...
额 怎么说呢
It's fun.
还不错
Yeah? Mm-hmm.
是吗? 嗯哼
Someone told me that you like to ride.
我听说你很喜欢"骑"东西是吗
We have to do that while we're here.
我们都上节目了那个一定得做做呀
Horses...
骑马...
Yeah, right? Yeah, horses.
你是在说骑马对吧? 是的 骑马
okay, good. I ride horses.
没错 我喜欢骑马
yeah. Yeah.
恩 恩
Ah. Yeah.
啊 是啊
There's nothing like the feeling
没有什么感觉能比得上
Of a powerful animal between your legs.
劈开两腿身骑如此有力的生物
Wow.
哇喔
wow, yeah.
喔天啊
I -- I really said that.
我居然真的那样说了
Oh, that's amazing. Um...
那的确挺令人意外的
That was not a line, I swear.
但我发誓我可不是在背台词
I-I don't care, as long as it's true.
我会不介意的 只要这是你最真实的想法
It's true.
这的确就是
Yeah?
是吗?
Yeah.
没错
Come here.
过来吧
Really?
来真的?
Mm-hmm.
放马过来
Wow. All right.
哇喔 天啊
That's all right. We asked for it. Here we go.
挺好的 正是我们想要的 这就来了
She's that kind of girl, huh? That's what she's bringing.
看不出来她居然是那种女的哈? 这就是我希望她有的调调
She's bringing it.
她这调调搞得不错
Uh-oh. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
哦 不行 不行 不行
he has his hand on her boob.
那小子直奔二垒去了
No. I know, I know. I got it, okay?
我看到了 必须处理一下
It's too much, rachel, all right? It's episode 1.
那小子精虫上脑了 蕾秋 听到了吗? 这才第一集
She's supposed to be marriage material,
她应该表现的像一个能娶回家的料
Not his mexican hooker.
而不是一个墨西哥小婊♥子♥
Rachel, it's my turn. Can you -- just one second.
蕾秋 到我了 你能不能... - 等会儿啊
Want to take it to my bedroom?
回房♥间继续?
Yeah. Let's go.
恭敬不如从命
Let's go.
驾
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表