剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
So good.
实在太好了
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
So, uh, they said everything is on this, but...
额 他们说所有的东西都在这了
I will double check, yeah. Thank you.
我会再三确认的了 谢谢
Really. It's very sweet.
真的 你真的太好了
No, don't... Don't mention it. Faith's great for ratings,
不 这只是小事一桩 费丝这段对收视率有利
and fly-over states are gonna love me so...
而且中部几个州都会爱上我的...
Pippa? I have to. I have to ask. Pippa?
皮帕? 我必须问 是皮柏?
Yeah, well, um, it's... It's a lot of my face
额 对 很多镜头都是我的脸
and a lot of very blurry bits
还有很多模糊的镜头
that might not actually be Pippa.
所以那个不一定是皮帕
But tell the story once and, uh, they latch on.
但只要一把故事出来 观众就会买♥♥账的了
Look at you, Cromwell, getting the hang of it.
看看你 卡伦威尔 把事情都处理好了
Very impressed.
干得漂亮
Well, Faith is your baby bird to protect now.
现在费丝是需要你保护的幼鸟了
Oh, you think? Well, I would say that she's our baby bird.
噢 你也觉得是吗? 那应该说她是我们俩的幼鸟
Oh, really? Yeah.
真的吗? 对
Can I ask you a weird question?
我可以问你一个突兀的问题吗?
Yeah.
当然
Are we friends?
我们是朋友吗?
Hadn't really thought about it.
还真的没有想过这个问题
Yes? I guess we are.
是? 我猜应该是
Look, I don't know how in the hell this just happened,
听着 我不知道这到底是怎么发生的
but in this exact moment...
但就在这一刻...
you're my only friend.
你是我唯一的朋友
Let's not break it.
我们不要破坏这段友谊
Breaking it's really fun.
打破了会更有趣
Yeah, but for, like, the first 20 minutes, you know.
对 不过 只是前20分钟的样子
Come on, listen. You - you should get some rest.
听着 你应该要休息了
You've got kids flying in tomorrow.
明天还有一堆孩子要来呢
Sounds like so much fun.
听起来都觉得有趣
I-I...
我...
Where are you gonna be in a year?
明年你会在哪?
I'm gonna be writing my novel. Where are you gonna be?
我会写我的小说 你呢?
I'll just be married to you.
我只想娶你
Oh, really. You don't say.
真的吗 可不是嘛
Mama's still got it.
老娘还是风韵犹存的
Bitches beware.
小婊砸们 小心啦
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表