剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Got her. Wonderful.
把她拿下了 棒极了
Ladies, we're gonna start shooting in two minutes.
姑娘们 我们将在两分钟内开始拍摄
Duchess Cromwell, hi, I'm Rachel.
克伦威尔公爵夫人 你好 我是蕾秋
We spoke on the phone.
我们通过电♥话♥
I'm so glad you could make it.
我很高兴你能赶到这
Couldn't get anyone else, hmm?
找不到别人了吗 呃?
I'm sure you must think
我想你一定在想
all this last-minute wedding stuff is incredibly crass.
这种最后一刻的婚礼什么的都是蠢到家的事
Please, I was snorting blow off Mick Jagger's... you know
得了吧 我为了爵位而和一位阳痿的公爵结婚的前两天
two days before I married an impotent duke for his title.
还在吸米克杰格(滚石主唱) 你懂的
Well, if that's the case,
如果是那样的话
I think you're really gonna love these girls.
我想你真的会爱死这些女孩的
The names... Ugh!
她叫.... 呃!
I don't need names.
我不需要知道名字
Camera "A," Eyes up.
一号♥机位 开拍
Copy that.
收到
Her royal highness, the Duchess of Sandwich, Camille Cromwell.
有请尊贵的桑威治女公爵 卡米尔·克伦威尔
Young ladies, please take your seats.
年轻的女士们 请坐
I will join you.
我会加入你们
Who is that?
她谁啊?
It's his grandmother. How do you know that?
是她祖母 你怎么知道的?
Slut.
荡♥妇♥
Who here has slept with my grandson?
你们谁跟我的外孙睡过?
So, Granny, which of these girls do you like?
所以 奶奶 你喜欢哪个女孩子?
You just need a picture bride, a Kate Middleton,
你只需要个花瓶新娘 像是凯特·米德尔顿
someone to make pretty babies and pose well.
能生漂亮孩子 造型漂亮就行
I think Grace is perfect for that.
我想格蕾丝很适合
The Latin one? Adam.
那个拉丁女孩? 亚当啊
I know, but her father's a horse breeder.
我知道 但是她的父亲是个马场主
He's got plenty of land.
他有大♥片♥土地
She's quite smart. Oh, she's delicious.
她也很聪明 啊 她太棒了
I'm sure the two of you have had a lovely romp,
我敢肯定你们俩会有甜蜜的生活
but we don't marry brown people...
但是我们家从不娶棕色人种...
We just don't.
没有为什么
What about the other one, the porcelain doll.
那另一个呢 那个精致的娃娃
What's her name? Anna.
她叫什么名字? 安娜
That one. Yeah.
就是那个 好的
She possesses one of the most glorious traits
她有很多美国人
few Americans have...
所没有的闪光点
She knows when to keep her bloody mouth shut.
她知道什么时候闭上她的臭嘴
And she seems to know a bit about the family.
看起来她也了解点我们家族
Do you think they would like her better?
你认为他们能多喜欢她一点?
If you want to get back in the Cromwells' good graces,
如果你想在克伦威尔家族的青睐中回归
marry the little doll, start popping out heirs...
娶一个花瓶妻 开始生继承人...
The whole lot will come running.
一切都就运转起来了
Either way, it seems you might need this.
无论如何 看起来你需要这个
Wow.
哇
So, I can take this as your blessing?
所以我可以把这个看作你对我的祝福?
Just be thankful you're not getting
感恩吧 你没被强塞给些
some hideous, horse-toothed cousin we foisted on you.
愚蠢的 满口烂牙的亲戚
Times have changed for the better, my poppet.
时代已经变了 我的小宝贝
Today, here in this garden,
今天 在这座花♥园♥里
Adam will propose to one of our remaining ladies.
亚当会向三位女士中的一位求婚
Should she accept, she will take her first step
如果她接受 她会在变成公主的路上
to becoming a princess
踏出第一步
as she weds Adam tomorrow on live television.
在明天的直播中嫁给亚当
You know, I'm not in line to be the prince or anything?
我可不是什么王子继承人
Since when do we care about facts on this show?
我们这个秀什么时候在意过真♥相♥?
Adam?
亚当?
Enough talking. Get out there. He's coming, ladies.
别废话了 快去 他来了 女士们
You look fantastic. Thank you.
你看起来太棒了 谢谢
Now, Adam, are you ready to pop the question?
现在 亚当 你准备好问出那个问题了吗?
After much consideration, yes.
经过长时间的考虑 是的
Each of you are so remarkable,
你们每个人都如此的令人印象深刻
and I can imagine my life with most of you.
我可以想象出我与你们中大多数人的生活
Well, here goes nothing.
尽力而为吧
Grace...
格蕾丝
you know the powerful connection that we shared.
你知道我们俩之间有强烈的联♥系♥
But I'm sorry, you're just not my wife.
但是我很抱歉 你不能成为我的妻子
Anna...
安娜...
seeing you here today in my country with my family...
今天能和我的家庭 在我的国家里见到你
I realize how beautifully you fit in here
我意识到你是如此美妙的融入了这里
and how beautifully we fit, and I...
意识到我们的结合有多美 并且我...
only hope that you feel the same way, too.
只希望你对我也有同样的感觉
I do.
我是
Good luck with that, Anna.
祝你好运 安娜
Thank you.
谢谢
Camera "A," Can you push in on the royal bullshit?
一号♥机位 你能推进到这些皇家废话吗?
Camera B, please stay on Grace.
二号♥机位 跟好格蕾丝
Okay, go, Madison, get the interview.
好了 开始 进访谈
But I wanted to see the doves.
但我想看白鸽
Oh, they're not doves, they're just pigeons painted white.
啊 他们可不是白鸽 只是鸽子涂成白色
Go.
快去
Anna Martin of Atlanta, Georgia,
来自佐治亚州 亚特兰大市的安娜·马丁
will you marry me and make me the luckiest man in the world?
你愿意嫁给我 让我成为这个世界上最幸福的男人?
Yes, of course.
当然 我愿意
Yeah!
耶!
That dress is amazing.
衣服真漂亮
Oh, look at that ring. - I love you, Adam.
啊 瞧那戒指 我爱你 亚当
And I love you. Go, doves.
我也爱你 放白鸽
Doves, doves, doves.
白鸽 白鸽 白鸽
Wow. That is pretty good.
哇 真是太棒了
Now go grab Anna before she gets hypnotized by that devil rock.
现在在她被那块大宝石催眠之前带走她
Hey, can I talk to you?
嘿 我能和你谈谈吗?
Sure, what's up?
当然 什么事?
Everybody, um, I was just wondering
大伙 呃 我在想
if I could have your attention for a minute?
我能否耽误大家一分钟?
Jeremy, what are you doing?
杰瑞米 你在做什么啊?
I, uh, I think you guys know...
我 呃 我想大家都知道...
A little bit too much, probably...
可能 或多或少
About, uh, this woman and my relationship.
关于 呃 这个女人和我的关系
You know that I love you, always will,
你知道我爱你 一直会
and you'll never find anybody who loves you more.
你再也找不到比我更爱你的人了
So, while we're in the incredibly romantic place,
所以 在这样一个无比浪漫的地方
I was just wondering if I could ask you...
我在想 我能不能问你...
Jeremy...
杰瑞米
Wanted to ask here in front of everyone...
我想在这里 在大家面前...
Um...
呃...
Oh. You all right?
啊 你还好吧?
How stupid do you think I am?
你认为我有多蠢?
I know, Rach...
我知道了 小秋...
about Adam.
关于亚当的事
How many times are you gonna make me look like a fool
你打算要多少次在这些人面前 在我家里人面前
in front of these people, my family?
让我看上去像个傻瓜一样?
I needed them to hear this in case I ever lose it again
我要大家在这里都听听这些 以防我又忘记了
and think you're anything less than poison.
认为你不是个蛇蝎毒妇
Put that away. You know how I always used to say
拿开它 你知道我经常说
that the show's bad for you
这部真人秀对你有害
and how it brings out the ugliness in you?
它怎么把你最丑恶的部分表现出来?
I was wrong, Rach.
我错了 小秋
It's you that's ugly.
你自己就是丑恶本身
And we're not just done.
我们还没算完
I'm gonna make sure you never hurt anyone like this again.
我要保证你再也不会这样去伤害别人了
What? Britney, relax.
什么? 布兰妮 放松
Take that, bitch! All right, Britney, go.
受着吧 婊♥子♥! 好了 布兰妮 走
Everybody, back to work.
大伙 回去工作了
We've still got a wedding to produce.
我们还有场婚礼要制♥作♥
Oh, God, don't do that!
啊 上帝 别这么干!
What? What?
什么? 怎么了?
Look at me so early in the morning.
这么一大清早地看着我
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表