剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
So, I've never actually met, uh, a british person.
话说 我还从没有真的遇见过 呃 英国人
Thank you. Oh, there you go --
谢谢你 哦 给你 --
Some champagne. Cheers.
来点香槟 干杯
To love, to future, to "Everlasting." Cheers.
敬爱情 敬未来 敬"天长地久" 干杯
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Such a nice shirt.
多好看的衬衣
Oh, thank you. Yeah.
哦 谢谢你 是
Uh, your dress looks lovely.
呃 你的裙子看起来也很美
Thank you.
谢谢
You having a good time?
你觉得开心么?
A blast. Cheers.
超尽兴 干杯
I have nothing, people, okay?
我现在一点有意思的情节都没看到 同志们 听见没?
Listen to me.
听我说
Get me some one-on-one interviews.
给我弄一些一对一的谈话
Get me some good tv!
给我弄点精彩的节目!
I see faith. I'll prep her.
我看到费丝了 我会让她准备好的
Hi, faith.
嗨 费丝
Hi. Shia, from the phone.
嗨 西雅 我们通过电♥话♥
What is shia doing?
西雅在干什么?
No, shia. Oh!
不会吧 西雅 哦!
Oh, gosh!
哦 天啊!
Hi!
嗨!
How are you? Ah!
你好么? 啊!
You're a waiter.
你是服务生
Oh, no, no. It's like a disguise.
哦 不不 这就像是一种伪装
A-- they picked me to manage you guys tonight,
呃 -- 他们选我今晚来管理你们这些姑娘
But since I'm on camera, I got to blend in.
但是鉴于我会被录制进去 所以我得融进来
Okay. That's so clever.
好吧 真是聪明啊
Yeah. Oh, my gosh. Ugh.
是吧 哦 我的天 哦呃
It is so nice to meet you. Oh, okay.
真高兴见到你 哦 好吧
Oh, my gosh. What is she doing?
哦 我的老天 她在干嘛?
Anyway, I wanted to say that,
不说别的 我想说
For the one-on-one tonight, you -- you really need to
今晚的一对一对话 你 -- 你真的需要
Make a good impression, and...
留一个好的印象 而且...
Right, right. ...You don't have much time,
对 对... 你没太多时间
So you got to get right to the point. Okay. Which point?
所以你要直奔主题 好的 哪个主题?
About yourself, about everything.
关于你自己 关于所有一切
No, shia, I got it. Stand down.
别说了 西雅 我懂了 停下来
Oh, uh, I was just gonna sort of chat,
哦 呃 我本来是要聊聊
Like, uh, howdy-doody kind of...
像是 呃 胡迪都迪(卡♥通♥人物)这种...
Okay, well, what we need you to do
好啊 那么 我们需要你做的
Is talk about being a virgin.
是聊聊你自己是个处♥女♥的事
Oh!
哦!
What?
什么?
I mean, we think it's really great,
我是说 我们觉得这样会很好
A-and w-we know he's going to love it.
而-而且我-我们知道他一定会喜欢这样的
Oh, oh, there, there, there.
哦 哦 来了 来了 好戏开始了
Tell them to go in. Madison, move!
让他们的镜头切入 麦迪逊 快去!
Push in, push in, push in, push in, push in.
镜头切入 快切 快切 切 切
It's super hot, and guys are into that.
这样很性感的 男人们都好这一口
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的?
Uh, it was just... Rachel.
呃 是...蕾秋
Okay, we got the tears, we got the tears.
很好 有眼泪了 有眼泪了
Yes! Oh, god.
耶!哦 天了噜
Stupid bitch.
你个蠢贱♥货♥
Faith?
费丝?
faith, sweetie? Faith?
费丝 亲爱的? 费丝?
Get camera "A" Over there.
把一号♥镜头接过来
"A" Cam, get in on britney.
一号♥镜头 给布兰妮特写
Find britney. There you go.
找到布兰妮 这儿呢
Aw. Why is she crying?
啊 她怎么哭了?
Maybe he spotted her super-shrub
或许是他从她那丑到没朋友的
Through that ugly-ass jumpsuit.
跳伞装里看见了她的巨大的杂草堆
Yes, that is a good bitch!
就是这个小婊砸的范儿!
Finally.
终于暴露了
And thank you.
还有要谢谢你
Thank you, britney.
谢谢你 布兰妮
Was this your plan,
这就是你的计划吗
To have me come here and tell people...
把我叫来这儿 然后告诉别人...
No, faith.
不 费丝
Adam. Please.
亚当 帮帮我
Uh, oh. Uh, faith. Hi.
呃 哦 呃 费丝 嗨
Uh, hi. You okay?
呃 嗨 你还好吗?
Yeah, uh, I just have something...In my eye.
还好 嗯 我只是眼睛里...进东西了
These lashes are...
这些假睫毛呵呵...
Can I steal you for a second?
我能和你借一步说话吗?
Yes.
好
Okay, just through here.
好啦 来这边
Okay. We'll just take a seat here.
来吧 来这儿坐坐
All right. Uh, I'm so sorry.
那啥 呃 我很抱歉
This is not how I...
这并不是我...
How I planned to do this.
不是我计划的样子
You're a virgin. Give me that. Give me that. Just that, uh...
你是个处♥女♥ 快爆料 快爆料 就是 嗯...
...These other girls, um...
...这些其他的姑娘们 呃...
I think I'm a little out of my league.
我觉得我有点不合群吧
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗?
I've been talking about gluten and crossfit
两个小时前 我一直都在谈论关于
For the last two hours.
谷蛋白和健身
You're the most attractive person here.
你可是这儿里面最有吸引力的女孩了
Me?
我咩?
Yeah.
当然
Aww.
嗷
Look at adam, being so nice.
瞧瞧你亚当 暖男小天使呀
What, you think britney would last in the rodeo?
什么 你觉得布兰妮会在节目里留到最后吗?
No, the clowns would kill her.
不 小丑们会杀了她
Okay, you know what, this just turned into
好了 你们知道吗 现在转变成了
Two guys in a locker room.
两个人的密室话家常环节了
Get me someone else now.
给老娘找找别的人 立刻
They wouldn't really kill her.
他们倒不会是真的杀了她啦
They'd probably strangle her and leave her in a ditch.
他们很可能会把她勒晕了 丢在水沟里
Okay, come on, come on, come on.
来吧 来吧 大家给点力啊
Mary. Hi.
玛丽 你好啊
How's it going? It's good.
最近怎么样啊? 我很好
Yeah? You look great.
是吗? 你真漂亮啊
You look great. Thank you.
真心漂亮 谢谢夸奖啦
Uh, here. Oh, no, thank you.
呃 来一杯 哦 不 我不喝 谢谢
You sure? Yeah.
真不喝? 是的
All right, well, don't mind if I do.
不喝算了 嗯嗯 不喝我喝
Mmm.
嗯
how's it going with adam?
和亚当怎么样了?
Uh, adam. Yeah.
呃 亚当 对
Well, I've seen him across the patio twice,
嗯 我有两次看见他在天井那边
And he looks young enough to be my step-son,
而且他的看起来年纪差不多可以当我继子了
So, needless to say, I'm madly in love.
所以 不用我说你也知道 我现在疯狂地坠入爱河了
nobody will tell me --
没有人告诉我--
Huh? How old is he?
嗯? 他多大年纪了?
He's 29.
29岁
Yeah. Oh.
是的 哦
Okay.
好吧
So, um, this...
那么 嗯 这个...
So this is a setup,
所以你们这是精心设计的角色啊
And I'm I'm the old...
我 我是老...
Old, desperate one?
上了年纪的饥渴阿姨?
Are you kidding me? No way.
你在说什么笑话? 怎么可能
He -- he -- he thinks you're a total milf.
他--他--他觉得你是熟♥女♥一个
A milf? Yeah.
熟♥女♥? 对啊
Oh, that's nice.
哦 小嘴真甜
no, you know what?
不是 你知道吗?
Listen. He's completely open to you.
听着 你完全可以去和其他姑娘们争
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表