剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
No, you're just going along one day, and then... this.
没 你只是进行了一天 然后就发生了...这件事
You remember Sandy, our general counsel, and Judith from Legal.
你还记得桑迪吧 我们的法律总顾问 还有法律部的朱迪斯
Hi.
你好
We have to call the police, I mean, I know
我们必须报♥警♥ 我是说
that Shia's gonna get in trouble. We're all gonna get in trouble,
我知道西雅摊上事了 我们都摊上事了
but this is crazy serious. Mary took her own life...
但现在事情很严重 玛丽是自杀的...
end of story.
就是这样
No, no. Quinn, we have to
不 不 奎因 我们必须
take responsibility. Yes, we do have to.
我们得负责 是的 我们确实得负责
No, we don't have to do anything.
不 我们什么都不必做
Shia switched out her meds, now Mary... Mary killed herself.
西雅偷换了她的药 现在玛丽... 玛丽是自杀
It is our responsibility. Okay,
这是我们的责任 好吧
you want to turn this into a homicide?
你想把这事儿变成他杀是吧?
This show has zero chance of coming back.
那这个节目永远没机会回归了
It dies along with Mary.
随着玛丽的死一同销声匿迹吧
Who... who gives a shit about a TV show?
谁...谁他妈还在乎什么电视节目?
We're talking about somebody's life here.
我们在谈论的是一条人命啊
Well, I am talking about
那好 我在谈论的
more than one life... 170
可不只是一条人命...170
people will lose their jobs if this show goes down.
个人都会丢掉工作 如果这个节目垮掉
Eddie and Frank will have to pull their kids out of college.
艾迪和弗兰克会不得不让孩子们从大学里退学
And why? Because we made Mary jump?
为什么呢? 因为我们让玛丽跳的吗?
No. What about the millions of other people who take those pills?
不是的 剩下那几百万吃了药的人呢?
Nobody skips a couple of days
也没人中间几天没吃药
and they don't live. Quinn, that's not
就死了的啊 奎因 那不是一回事
the same thing. It's totally different.
这是完全不同的
Listen, come on, all right. Listen to me,
听着 别这样 好了 听我说
the truth is we are never going to know why she took her life...
事实就是我们永远不会知道为什么她结束了自己的生命
the pills, Kirk, the voices in her head.
那些药 柯克 她脑子里的那些声音
I don't even think that
我甚至不觉得
it's for us to decide something... You just wanna
能轮到我们来决定什么... 你只是想撇清
clear your conscience to make yourself feel better,
这样安慰自己来让自己感觉好一点儿
but that comes at a very high price.
但那样代价太高了
So before you go all Jiminy Cricket on everyone,
所以在你要向所有人上演蟋蟀先生吉米尼之前
Think about that.
再好好想想吧
Hi, um, sorry. The network lawyers are here,
嗨 呃 抱歉打扰您 网络公♥司♥的律师来了
and they want to see you.
他们想见你
I'll be right there.
我马上就来
Actually, they want to see both of you.
事实上 你们两位他们都要见
Ms. Goldberg, you contacted Mr. Newhouse
戈德伯格女士 是你联♥系♥了纽豪斯先生
and invited him to visit his ex-wife on the show.
邀请他来节目中拜访他的前妻
Yes. And at that time, were you aware
是的 那么在那是 你是否意识到
that Mr. Newhouse had a history of violence toward his family?
纽豪斯先生对他的家庭成员有家暴史?
Well, we had, um, security on set,
是的 我们意识到了 呃 现场的安保措施都准备妥当了
and... and we had crew members there to protect Mary.
并且...我们有工作人员在那儿保护玛丽
But you were aware?
但是你确实知道?
Yeah, I was.
是的 我知道
Is that why you brought him on the show, so he'd start a fight?
这就是你为什么把他带到节目来吗 让他来打一架?
No... I wanted him and his wife to start speaking again.
不是的...我想让他和他妻子重新开始交流
And what would have been better for the
哪个会对收视率更有帮助
ratings, them talking again or a fight?
他们重归于好还是大打一架?
We just hit the tabloids.
我们刚刚上了各大新闻头条
Oh, great. Breaking news...
哦 真棒 重大新闻...
we are at the Marin County Courthouse,
我们现在在马林县法♥院♥
where Kirk Newhouse has just posted bail.
也就是柯克·纽豪斯刚刚被保释的地方
Jessica Salinas... that's just what we need.
杰西卡·塞利纳斯...正是我们需要的啊
My client isn't the offender, he is the victim.
我的当事人不是罪犯 他是受害者
Both he and his ex-wife were manipulated by producers
他和他前妻都被"地久天长"的制♥作♥人利用了
of the show "Everlasting" To get into a fight.
好让他们大打出手
The same producers pushed Mrs. Newhouse
也是这些制片人将纽豪斯夫人
to such a dark place that hours later,
推入了那样一个黑暗的状态
she tragically took her own life.
使得她几小时后悲剧性地结束了自己的生命
We're holding the show and its producers responsible.
我们认为这个节目及其制片人应承担责任
I can tell you now, we're writing a check.
我现在跟你们说 我们得写支票了
I say we head 'em off at the pass, offer 400 grand.
我认为我们应该在事情没闹大的时候赶紧私了 给他40万
Are you serious? You guys are gonna really pay this guy off?
你是认真的吗? 你们真打算给这家伙钱了事?
He beat his wife and he beat his kid.
他打自己的老婆孩子啊
You'd better hope he takes it. He's saying you killed his wife.
你最好希望他能收下这钱吧 他现在可是在说你杀了他妻子呢
Who do you think is gonna
你觉得谁会
believe that guy? Okay, all right. That's enough.
相信这家伙啊? 好了 好了 别说了
Get out. Yep. Mm-hmm.
出去 对 嗯哼
She has been through a lot today.
她今天遇到太多事儿了
Isn't she the one who
她不就是那个
lost it last season and crashed the Ferrari?
上一季失控发疯还撞毁法拉利的那个人吗?
She had some issues, but she's a great producer.
她是有点儿问题 但她是个好制片人
And you rehired her after that?
你在那之后还是重新雇了她?
She's worth five crashed Ferraris.
她值得我撞坏五辆法拉利
You're in charge. She reports to you.
你是掌管大局的人 她向你汇报
Yes.
没错
And you were aware Mrs. Newhouse
那你也知道纽豪斯夫人
was on a combination of anti-depressant
在开始参加这个节目的时候就在
and anti-psychotic drugs when she started the show.
吃抗抑郁和抗精神病的药物
If we screened out everyone that was on anti-depressants,
如果我们排除掉所有在服用抗抑郁药物的人
we wouldn't have any contestants.
那就不会有什么人能留下了
Did you or your staff know she was unstable?
那你或者你的员工知道她精神不稳定吗?
No.
不知道
We had no reason to believe that.
没有迹象表明这一情况
That was like the most important thing,
我觉的这差不多是我们能从中
I think, we can learn from this is Yeah.
吸取到的最重要的教训了 是啊
Rachel. how imp...
蕾秋 很重要...
Sorry, I... I didn't know that you were busy.
抱歉 我...我不知道你们在忙
No, come. Join us. Yeah, come on.
没事儿 来吧 和我们一起 是啊 来吧
Come on.
来吧
We were just sharing some memories of Mary.
我们只是在聊些有关玛丽的回忆
Faith, you were saying?
费丝 你刚才说到?
Just that she taught me how to do a fishtail braid,
就是她教给我怎么编鱼尾辫
like she would do on Lily.
就像她给莉莉辫的那种
Oh, God, her poor daughter.
哦 天哪 她可怜的女儿
What's gonna happen to her? Can we do something?
她会遭遇些什么呢?我们能做点儿什么吗?
Like, maybe take a collection
或者 举办个募捐
or something? Yeah.
或者别的什么? 是啊
Oh, now that
噢 这个提议
sounds like a very nice thing to do, ladies.
听起来非常棒 女士们
You know, in the spirit of "Everlasting."
你知道 本着"地久天长"的精神
What are you guys talking about?
你们在说啥呢?
"In the spirit of 'Everlasting'"?
本着"地久天长"的精神?
They trap us in here like rats in a cage.
他们像关老鼠一样把我们关在这儿
They pit us up against each other.
他们挑拨我们互相针对
Nobody cares about anyone.
谁都不在乎谁
That's not true.
不是这样的
Yes, it is, and you know it.
是的 就是这样的 你很清楚这点
They count on us to lose it here.
他们指望我们在这儿失控发脾气
Mary killed herself because of this place.
玛丽自杀就是因为这鬼地方
I mean, what is wrong with you people?
我是说 你们这些人都哪根筋搭错了?
How bad does it have to get for you to wake up?
要多糟糕才能让你们清醒过来啊?
Come on, guys, you know what I'm talking about, don't you?
拜托 各位 你们知道我在说什么 对吧?
Maya, it's how you feel that matters.
玛雅 你的感受是最重要的
I do. I know.
我理解 我知道
Thank you.
谢谢你
You can tell your bosses I'm... I'm quitting the show.
你可以告诉你老板我...我要退出这个节目
Wow. It's not bad, huh?
哇 也不是很差 是吧?
Uh, it's a little weird, if you ask me.
呃 有点儿古怪 如果你硬要问的话
What? Quinn being nice.
啥? 奎因对人这么好
She's protecting you.
她在保护你
You go home now, you're gonna have the paparazzi up your butt.
你现在回家的话 屁♥股♥后边儿会跟着一大群狗仔队
The hell?
什么鬼?
My, uh, my phone's not working.
我的 呃 我手♥机♥不好用了
Can I borrow yours?
我能借你的吗?
Afraid not.
恐怕不能
What's up?
怎么了?
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表