剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Jesus!
我去!
Chet? Yeah.
切特? 是我
Hey.
嘿
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
Well, I could ask you the same thing.
我也应该问你同样的问题
Dan got 2C-E.
丹搞了点2C-E
It's like a designer drug, and we took it.
一种化合致幻药 我们嗑了些
We were clowns for... not the funny kind.
我们就像小丑...却不是逗乐的那种
I was on the ceiling.
我感觉自己嗨到天上去了
Uh, I liked it.
呃 我喜欢这种感觉
That sounds very special,
听起来很特别
and I'm sorry that I wasn't there to point and laugh.
我很遗憾没在那里陪你们一起狂欢
Do you know where Rachel is?
你知道蕾秋在哪儿吗?
Uh, well... she was on the ceiling.
呃 大概...她在天花板上
You know what?
你知道吗?
Listen, uh, I need to go finish writing the scripts for the wedding.
听着 呃 我现在要去完成婚礼那天的剧本
Hey, you want to come home and we'll, uh, spoon you.
嘿 你想不想回家 我们一起...调调情
I would love to do that, but not tonight.
我也很想那样做 但今晚不行
And you have stuff all over your face, so no.
而且你满脸都是脏东西 所以算了
I've got to go finish the finale.
我必须去完成最终集的剧本
Okay. Okay.
好吗? 好吧
Come on, boo, let's get food, jerky. You want jerky?
走吧 小波 我们去拿点肉干吃 要吃肉干吗?
Hey! Stop, for a minute.
嘿! 站住 等一下
Where the hell do you think you're going?
你♥他♥妈♥的这是要去哪儿?
Hi, I'm, uh... God, I'm so sorry I'm late. I was just packing.
嗨 我...天哪 很抱歉迟到了 我在收拾行李
Uh, I got kind of emotional,
我有点儿情绪泛滥
but I am just so ready for some new skin, you know?
但我已经完全准备好要换一个新面目了
Hi.
嗨
You okay?
你还好吗?
Uh, not really.
呃 不怎么好
Okay.
好吧
Rachel, uh...
蕾秋...
I'm so sorry. I can't do this.
我很抱歉 我不能跟你私奔
What?
什么?
Listen, I meant everything I said.
听着 我之前说的每一句话都是认真的
But I had a chance to think about this,
但我反复斟酌了一下这件事
and this thing we have... it's heroin.
我们之间的这种感觉...就像海♥洛♥因♥
It'll burn out and leave one of us
它会燃烧殆尽 并让我们中的一个人
dying alone in a bar in Paris,
在巴黎的酒吧中孤独死去
and... I can live with that if it's me, but not you.
如果是我的话我可以这样活下去 可你不行
Not to mention the fact that if we leave right now,
更别说如果我们现在离开了
we're gonna hurt a lot of people, Rachel.
会有很多人因此受伤 蕾秋
Holy shit, Adam,
天呐 亚当
I just burned my entire life down because you begged me to.
就因为你求我和你私奔 我毁掉了我的整个生活
I know, I know, but, Rachel, you are so compelling.
我知道 但是蕾秋 你是那么吸引人
Oh, my God.
噢 天呐
Look, I made a commitment, and I have to grow up.
听着 我做出了承诺 我必须学会成长
I'm honoring my promise.
我是在对我的承诺负责
What about the promise that you made me?
那么你对我做出的承诺呢?
Or did you just sober up?
还是你刚刚清醒过来?
Rachel, you mean everything to me.
蕾秋 你是我的一切
You do.
真的
But we're not good for us.
但在一起对我们彼此都没有好处
Okay, I got it.
好的 我知道了
Cab!
出租车!
Rachel, Rachel... Cab!
蕾秋 蕾秋 出租车!
Wait, Rachel! Cab!
等等 蕾秋! 出租车!
Go get me some coffee.
去给我拿杯咖啡
Oh, good boy.
噢 好孩子
Don't... not now. Oh, yes now.
别...现在不是时候 不 就是现在
You should be on your knees thanking God that I found you
你应该跪谢上帝 让我在你犯下
before you made the biggest mistake of your life,
此生最大的错误前找到了你
and that's saying something.
真的可以这么说
I just ruined her.
我刚刚毁了她
Oh, please.
噢 别这样
Rachel does that just fine on her own.
蕾秋一个人能行的
I want you to understand I'm not a monster.
我希望你明白 我不是个禽兽
Okay. And neither are you.
好吧 你也不是
Rachel can seduce anybody.
蕾秋能引诱任何人
That's why I'm here... To protect her from herself.
所以我的任务...就是让她别把自己毁了
So, you're welcome.
所以 不用谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you giving me a wedding or what?
你到底给不给我来一场婚礼?
Fine, yeah.
好吧 可以
But if we're gonna do this, let's do it right.
但如果真要这么做 我希望能够做得好一点
I want to go to London and do it there.
我想去伦敦举办婚礼
Love it. Done.
太好了 就这么干
Perfect. Are you okay, though,
好极了 这样你还能接受
with Rachel still being your producer?
蕾秋依然是你的制♥作♥人吗?
No, I'm good. Thank you. I'll produce myself.
不了 谢谢 我会自己制♥作♥自己的
Okay, well, then...
好吧 那么...
You better start by apologizing to Anna.
你最好先跟安娜道个歉
Waking up alone? Not a sexy move.
独自醒来? 真不是个性感的举动
Uh. Hi.
呃 嗨
Thought you might need this.
我想你可能会需要这个
You decided to come back, huh?
你决定回来了 唔?
Yeah, I'm so sorry about that. I, uh...
是的 我真的很抱歉 我...
Yeah, I woke up in the middle of the night,
是啊 我半夜醒来的时候
and you were gone with a lot of your stuff,
发现你带着一大堆东西走了
so I figured I should just come back here.
所以我想我应该回到这里来
Okay, look, um...
好吧 听我说...
I've been trying to figure out what's real here, you know?
我一直在努力分辨这里的事 哪些是真哪些是假
Yeah. This whole thing's stupid
是啊 这整件事都很蠢
and getting married on live TV.
还要在电视上直播结婚
We hardly know each other.
我们都不怎么了解对方
Yeah, it's legitimately mental.
是啊 这才是正常人的思维
Right?
对吧?
Look, last night was amazing. You know that, right?
昨晚很棒 你知道的 对吧?
Really? Yes.
是吗? 是的
Look, can we just...
听着 我们能不能...
Can you hang in there for me?
你能不能再为我坚持一下?
For a little while longer?
只要再坚持长一点时间
Come here.
过来
What part of "Get coffee" Do you not understand?
连"给我拿杯咖啡"这句话都听不懂么?
Hello, Brad.
好啊 布拉德
Actually, this is Molly calling on behalf of Brad.
事实上这是莫莉代表布拉德打的电♥话♥
Oh, well, hello, Molly calling on behalf of Brad.
哦 你好啊 代表布拉德打电♥话♥的莫莉
Yeah, I just wanted to let you know
我只是想让您知道
that Brad had to cancel your pitch.
布拉德不得不取消对您的投资
Cancel?
取消?
Well, but we just personally confirmed it last night.
但是我们昨晚才亲自确认过
Hey, Quinn. Stop.
嘿 奎因 停
I-I-I cleared my schedule, so...
我取消了所有的日程安排 所以...
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 我很抱歉
Well, can he r-reschedule again?
他能不能再安排个日期?
I mean, when... when... when is he available again?
我是说 他...他...什么时候他能再有空?
I'm not sure.
我不确定
We're gonna have to get back to you on that.
我们需要在确定后才能回复您
Oh, so, in other words, "Never."
哦 所以说白了 就是"永不"
'Cause that's what you just said in Hollywood-speak.
因为你刚刚用好莱坞官腔跟我说的就是这个意思
I'm so sorry. Can I put you on hold for one minute?
真的很抱歉 您能稍等我一分钟吗?
It's fine, actually, I'm fine.
没事 真的 我没事
Take care and just tell Brad I send my best.
保重 并向布拉德送上我最诚挚的问候
Okay, Quinn, they need you on set.
奎因 片场要你过去一下
Just leave me alone.
离我远点
I told her.
我告诉她了
Oh. This should be fun.
哦 这就有意思了
What the hell, Longstocking?
搞毛啊 长筒袜妹子?
Well, Chet and Dr. Wagerstein are here to make sure
切特和瓦格斯丁医生来这是为了保证
that you don't push me into doing something
你不会逼迫我做什么
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表