剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
I'll take care of it.
剩下的我来处理
So, what's up? We have a deal?
所以 怎么样? 说好了?
Yeah. Deal.
是的 成交
I like you.
我喜欢你
So, each of our contestants gets a chance to experience
那么 每位参赛者都有一次单独
an individual spa treatment with Adam.
与亚当享受独特SPA的机会
Let's see how it's going, shall we?
让我们一起看看进展如何?
Whoa-ho-ho!
哇喔!
Great idea, showing a little more skin.
好主意 多露点肉
Ratings aren't the only thing that're gonna be going up.
能挺起来的就不仅仅是收视率了
Softtissue massage. Right.
按♥摩♥软组织 好
Soft tissue.
软组织
Right.
这样
Whoa.
哇
Ah. Just start with my back first, mister.
先从我的背部开始吧 先生
We'll see how far you get.
看你会一直往下按到哪里
Beautiful, black boner killer.
人美 皮肤黑 脑子蠢
Medicinal mud has been used for centuries as a healing regimen.
几个世纪以来 药泥都被用于养生疗法
So you want us to rub this dirt all over ourselves?
所以你想我们用这个脏东西涂抹全身?
The mud opens the pores to relax and invigorate the body.
药泥会帮助打开毛孔 使身体放松 焕发活力
All right.
好吧
Mm. Sexy.
性感啊
Check him out.
看这小伙儿
Okay.
很好
Do you feel invigorated?
你感到充满活力吗?
Really? That's what you're gonna do?
确定? 你要这么玩儿?
Oh. Mm. No.
噢!不
You like that?!
喜欢吗?!
Oh! Who's invigorated now?!
看看谁充满活力了?!
Oh, I feel so alive!
噢 我觉得活力四射!
Oh, no. No!
噢 不 不!
Yeah! You like it?!
你喜欢吗?!
You like that?! Yeah!
喜欢这么玩吗?! 来啊!
Cut, please, cut.
咔 快咔掉
The cedar enzyme bath
这是雪松酵素浴
boosts circulation and metabolism.
促进血液循环和新陈代谢
It's both relaxing and energizing.
它既能使人放松又能提神
Seems... Interesting.
看起来... 很有趣
So, wait.
等一下
We're just... we're gonna,like, lay on top of it?
我们就... 就躺在这个上面吗?
Oh, no.
噢 不
You'll be immersed.
是埋在里面
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
Okay.
好吧
The warmth you feel is produced
你们所感受到的热气
by a biological fermentation process.
是由生物发酵过程中产生的
This feels good.
很舒服嘛
I can't...
我不能...
Grace, are you okay?
格蕾丝 你还好吗?
I can't just sit here.
我不能待在这里
I... Are you okay?
我... 你还好吗?
That's not good.
不好了
No! Aah!
不! 啊!
I can't! I'm not doing this!
我不行! 我不要做这个!
No, no, no!
不 不 不!
Cut! Cut, cut, cut!
停! 停停停!
Grace?! Grace? You okay?
格蕾丝?! 格蕾丝? 你还好吗?
I'm sorry. I'm claustrophobic, okay?
我很抱歉 我有幽闭空间恐惧症
Ever since I was a little girl.
从小就有了
Where I come from, being buried alive is no joke.
在我们那里 活埋可不是开玩笑的事
I can't. x7fI'm sorry.
我不能 不好意思
You didn't know that she was claustrophobic?
你不知道她有幽闭空间恐惧症?
If I did do you think I would've done that?Do you want me to go talk to her?
如果我知道我还会让她做这个吗? 想让我跟她谈谈去吗?
No, I'll handle it.
不 我处理这件事
You just start setting up for the next date.
你去准备下一场的拍摄
Maybe that could be good,you know, emotion-wise.
也许这也是不错的 情绪问题
You know, Adam consoles phobic chick?
亚当安慰患恐惧症的女孩?
Oh, yeah, more consoling.That's hot.
又是安慰 可真性感
I just... I don't even know
我只是... 我不知道
that he's gonna go for somebody so high-strung.
他会不会选择一个高度紧张的人
Bradx7fwants Grace.I don't give a crap.
布莱德想要格蕾丝 我不在乎
I just want a show.
我只想要精彩的节目
Okay, well, then we'll just sell Anna to Brad.
好 我们说服布拉德换成安娜
I mean, she's so much classier.
她比格蕾丝优秀太多了
Hold your horses, Tonto.
步子别迈太大了
Let's see how the date goes first, all right?
我们先去看看约会怎么样了 好吗?
Hey.
嗨!
Hey. Um, locations gave me a bunch of brochures of places we can go,
嘿! 组里人给了我一些景点的宣传册
you know, for the wedding?
你懂的 为我们的婚礼?
I thought that, you know, we were talking about seeing...
我以为 我们一直都说要去看...
I know. Look, after...
我知道 在...
Everything that happened with Mary, it just...
在玛丽的事情发生后 一切都...
It really put everything in perspective.
一切事情都需要仔细想想
I want to make things better, Jer.
我想做的更好 杰瑞米
Okay, guys, moving on. Next setup.
好了大伙 转移 下一场
Got it!
收到
We need to talk about this later.
我们晚些时候再谈
Tantra is about accessing our energies
密宗能直达我们的能量之源
to enhance pleasureand dissolve the ego.
获取欢愉 并解放自我
Oh. This is really good.
噢 这真不错哦
With practice, partners can make love for hours
通过修♥炼♥ 伴侣可以在无身体接触的情况下
and have orgasms without touching...
做♥爱♥数小时并达到高♥潮♥...
Damn.
妈的
This bitch looks like she could eat him alive.
这婊♥子♥看起来是要活吞了他
Well, look who's a little minx.
瞧瞧这小骚蹄子
I'd totally do her.
我都想干♥她♥
Breathe them in. Feel them.
如果她能搞热气氛 我也想干♥她♥
Sorry, guys.
抱歉 伙计们
Sound needs us to hold for a plane. Holding.
有飞机飞过来了 暂停
You know, this is actually kind of fun.
你知道吗 这其实还挺有趣的
Breathing each other in?
把对方吸进身体里?
Well, I... I don't know about you,
我不知道你怎么想的
but I personally prefer physical touch when I orgasm.
但是我个人更喜欢以身体接触达到的性高♥潮♥
Are you making a pass at me?
你是在向我暗示吗?
Do you want me to?
你想我那么做吗?
Naughty girl.
真调皮
With the right person,you have no idea.
遇到对的那个人 你想都想不到
Finally, some friggin' chemistry.
终于有点化学反应了
Yeah. No kidding. It's great.
说真的 这真的很棒
Yeah, no, I need to do some yoga, 'cause this is just...
我要做些瑜伽了 因为这真是...
Is there a lot of yoga in England?
英国也有很多练瑜伽的吗?
Don't know.
不知道
More a polo guy.
都是玩马球的
Well, I'm sure that we could find some creative way
我相信我们会找到更有创意的方式
to release our energies.
来释放我们的能量
What?
什么?
Yeah, you know,just, in England,
你知道的 在英国
we could find something...
我们能找到一些...
You and me in England?
你跟我在英国?
So now they want you to go to England with me?
所以现在他们想让你跟我去英国?
No. Of course they do.
不 当然是这样
Adam...
亚当...
These people are vulgar.
这些人真是粗俗
They will do anything they can to make a quick buck off us.
他们想尽一切方法用我们来赚钱
And you'd willingly be a part of that?
你就心甘情愿地这么被利用?
I... I'm sorry. I... I didn't...
我...对不起 我没有...
I mean, I got excited.
我是说 我有点兴奋了
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
We're still shooting. Forget it.
我们还在录影呢 算了吧
This date's over.x7f
约会结束了
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表