剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Cameras rolling. Sound speed.
摄像机准备开拍 音效就位
Action!
开拍!
Welcome to "Everlasting!"
欢迎来到"天长地久"!
Now, without further ado, your suitor, Adam Cromwell!
现在 言归正传 你们的追求者 亚当·克伦威尔!
He's the british heir to the cromwell hotel fortune.
他是克伦威尔酒店的英籍继承人
Oh! Oh, my god!
哦 哦 我的天
Okay, come on. Let's go, people.
好吧 快点儿 大家行动起来
You get cash bonuses for nudity, 911 calls, cat fights.
如果出现裸体 有事故要打911 撕逼 那你们就会有现金奖励
Aww, why is she crying?
她为什么哭了
Get me some good tv.
给我弄点精彩的情节!
Oh, man! Wow!
哦 天呐! 哇!
People are going to hate her. Mm-hmm.
人们会讨厌她的
Hello, handsome.
你好 帅妞
Hi. I'm Faith.
嗨 我是费丝
Cut! That's a cut! That's a cut!
停机! 马上停机! 停机!
That's garbage. I can't do anything with that.
简直糟糕透顶 我实在无能为力了
Go, fix it, now.
去 把这事儿搞定 马上去
Rachel's the mystery freelancer? Surprise.
蕾秋就是那位神秘的自♥由♥制♥作♥人? 惊喜吧
Crazy's back. Don't everybody rush to hug me at one time.
这个疯女人又回来了 大家不要同时冲过来拥抱我啊
You're very lucky that your little stunt
你上季搞的那一出让
Got me boo-yah ratings last season.
收视率大涨算你幸运
You could just get the show to drop the charges.
你让主办方撤销指控就行了
I need to see that you have learned from this.
我必须看到你从这件事里得到了教训
That's funny 'cause right now
真搞笑 因为现在
It feels a little like blackmail.
我倒是感觉有点儿像你在勒索我
Jeremy, I'm sorry that I, um --
杰瑞米 我很抱歉 我...
That you disappeared without saying a word?
抱歉你不告而别人间蒸发吗?
Saw that you and Lizzie got back together.
我看你好像和利兹复合了
She's my fiancée.
她是我的未婚妻
I called, Rach. Yeah.
我给你打电♥话♥了 蕾秋 是啊
If your name is not called, your fairy tale ends tonight.
要是没有喊到你的名字 你的童话故事今晚就得结束了
I need loser cam on rodeo queen,
给那个竞技女王一个失败镜头
And I need camera nine to repo to evil britney.
九号♥机位对准恶人心机婊布兰妮
She's gonna win this, people.
她会胜出的 看着吧
Faith.
费丝
What? What?
什么? 什么?
What?!
什么鬼?!
Screw this!
去你们的吧!
Cut! Cut!
停机! 停机!
I can't make a television show without a villain.
没有反派让我怎么做电视节目
Last call for breakfast. Cold eggs and ham.
最后一次早餐通知 冷熏鸡蛋和火腿
Going once, going twice.
一次 两次
Rachel?
蕾秋?
Uh, Rachel? Where the hell are you?
蕾秋? 你到底在哪儿?
Go for Rachel.
蕾秋收到
Rachel, there's somebody here to see you.
蕾秋 这里有人想要见你
Flying in.
马上来
Did you just call me a slut?
你刚才喊我荡♥妇♥吗?
Burn in hell, you witch!
准备下地狱被烧死吧 你这个巫婆!
All of you, just burn in hell!
你们这群人 都该被扔进地狱烧死!
Britney, britney, britney.
布兰妮 布兰妮 布兰妮
Perfect bitch and we somehow lost her.
完美的婊♥子♥ 而我们却失去了她
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Ugh!
呃!
Britney hogs Adam at the ballroom dance,
布兰妮在舞会上独占亚当
Britney ruins Pepper's first kiss with Adam.
布兰妮毁了佩珀和亚当的初次接吻
We built a whole damn season around her,
整季节目都是围绕她展开的
And I-I need a new villain now.
我需要一个新的反派角色 立刻就要
I have a couple potentials.
有几个很有潜力的新人
That's great. Where is Rachel?
很好 蕾秋在哪儿?
Hmm.
嗯
Bethany.
贝瑟尼
Hey. What's up? Why aren't you in L.A.?
嗨 怎么回事? 你不是应该在洛杉矶吗?
Band's on tour. I guess you don't check twitter anymore.
乐队在巡回演出 我猜你没再刷过推特
Uh, no. No, I don't. I've just been a little bit --
呃 我确实没有 我只是有点
Hiding? Well, I tracked you down.
藏起来了吗 那我还是追踪到你了
I'm not putting up with your crap anymore, Goldberg.
我受够了你的胡扯 戈德伯格
You owe me three months' back rent.
你欠了我三个月的滞纳租金
Yeah, totally. I understand.
是啊 我完全能理解
And I, uh -- I can get it to you, so --
我 呃 我会把钱给你的 那么
Too late. I rented out your room.
晚了 我已经把你的屋子租出去了
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
Yeah. What'd you expect? You've been m.I.A.
是啊 不然你以为呢 你彻底失踪了
Here's your stuff.
你的东西都在这儿了
Except for your laptop, that is.
不过除了你的笔记本电脑
You have 24 hours to pay me or the macbook goes on craigslist.
给你24小时把钱还我 不然我就把你的苹果电脑放到二手网站上
No. Bethany, no. No, okay?
不 贝瑟尼 别这样 好吗?
Listen to me. You can't -- you can't do that.
听我说 你不能--你不能这么做
There's, like, personal things on there.
我的电脑里有一些很私密的东西
Look, there's things on there
听着 那些私密的东西
That could hurt people around here.
一旦公之于众可能会伤害到这儿的人
So, okay, well, great reason
好的 那这绝对是让你重新振作
To get your shit together and pay me.
攒钱还我的好理由
Hey, Rachel. Adam wants his producer.
嗨 蕾秋 亚当想见他的制♥作♥人
He's in his room.
他在房♥间里等你
Hey.
嗨
Oh, good. You're here.
很好 你来了
Uh, I'm out of shaving cream and pg tips.
呃 我的剃须膏还有红茶包都没了
English tea. It's in my contract. Okay. All right.
英式红茶 这在我的合同范围内 好吧
Uh, Adam, let me just explain something to you, okay?
呃 亚当 让我来给你解释一下 好吧?
Mm-hmm. P.A.S fetch things.
助理的职责是帮你拿东西
Producers produce things.
制片人的职责是制♥作♥东西
What does that even mean?
那到底是什么意思?
It means that I create conditions
就是说 我为事情的发生
For things to happen and then I actually make them happen.
制♥造♥有利条件 然后我让它实实在在的发生
So, you're a wizard dressed as a homeless person,
那么 你是个打扮成流浪汉的巫师咯
'cause let's be honest.
坦白来说的话
okay.
好了
Just get the P.A.S to fetch your stuff, all right?
让助理来替你跑腿 好吗?
Um, I need you downstairs, like, a.S.A.P.
现在你必须下楼了 越快越好
All right. One second.
好吧 等一下
I'm so-- what are you doing?
我很...你在干嘛
Hey.
嘿
Yeah, you know what? That doesn't even intimidate me.
你知道吗? 别以为这样就能吓倒我
You know why? Because there's cameras everywhere.
知道为什么吗? 因为这里遍布着摄像头
I've seen enough suitor dong
我已经看够了追求者
To last me, I would say, my entire life, so...
我想说 我这一生 所以...
that shower looks so good.
冲个凉应该爽极了
No. Do not turn around. Do not look.
不 别转过来 别看我
I'm not kidding. What?
我没在开玩笑 什么
Keep your eyes shut.
把眼睛闭上
All right.
好吧
Keep your eyes shut, or I am -- I will find a way
把眼睛闭上 不然我会--我会找个办法
To double-humiliate you on national television.
让你在全国电视性节目上受双倍的侮辱
And you know I can, all right?
你知道我能做到的 不是吗?
Okay.
好的
Oh, my god.
哦 我的天
Are you -- is it -- is this a sex thing?
你是...这是...这是性趣起了吗?
Oh, god, you wish.
哦 天 你想得美
I have never met anyone like you.
我从未见过像你这样的人
what, a homeless wizard?
什么样 无家可归的巫师吗?
Oh. All right.
哦 好了
Okay.
好的
Wow, that's amazing.
简直太棒了
Wow, okay. Done?
哦 好了 洗完了?
Yep.
是啊
And hurry it up.
加快速度
We need Adam down here right now.
让亚当马上下来
Yeah, uh... we're not gonna make our day.
嗯 呃... 我们这样一天不行的
Copy that. Can somebody fly in Adam's shaving cream
收到 能不能马上派个人给亚当送剃须膏来
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表