剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Legally, I mean.
我的意思是 合法的
Damn it.
该死的
You are right.
你是对的
What, wait... What did you want?
什么 等等...你想要干什么?
I mean, before. Oh, it's... it's nothing.
我是指之前 哦 是...没什么
Look, it's Mary. I tried.
听着 是玛丽 我努力了
I really got in there, but I think. Oh, Mary.
我真的尽力了 但是我认为 哦 玛丽
No, I'll do it. I'll go talk to her.
不 我来搞定 我去跟她谈谈
I'll go do it. I'll go talk to her.
我去 我去跟她谈谈
No, no, no, Quinn. That's not what I wanted...
不 不 不 奎恩 这不是我想要的
It's okay. We're good. Good talk.
没事的 我们都很好 会好好谈
Hey. Hi. I, uh...
嘿 嗨 我..
I need you to pull out that coming-out bit and...
我需要你抽出刚才出柜那段 然后...
Rach, Rach, I can't. Why?
蕾秋 蕾秋 我不能 为什么?
The new post supervisor is crazy OCD.
新来的后期制♥作♥指导是个很疯狂的强迫症
Yeah, but I promised Faith
恩 但是我答应费丝了
that we wouldn't air it unless she was ready.
她准备好之前 我们不会播出来
Rach, you got to ask me before you do stuff like that.
蕾秋 你在做这样的事情之前你应该先问我一下
All right, I could have dropped a new card in.
好吧 那样我就可以用一个新卡
You could have shot whatever the hell you wanted.
你就可以随便想怎么录怎么录
Okay, okay. Uh...
好吧 好吧 额...
What are we gonna do? What can we do?
我们要怎么做? 我们还能做什么?
There's nothing to do, Rach. You got to call someone at home.
什么都做不了 蕾秋 你可以打回总部问问
You got to get them to intercept it
你让他们拦截一下
and log it and then hide it.
然后记录一下 把它藏起来
Okay. Copy that.
好的 就这么做
Well, hey, y'all. How is Mississippi?
哎 嘿 大伙儿 在密西西比呆的怎么样?
Hey, do you remember coming out to your parents?
嘿 你还记得向你父母出柜吗?
Ugh. Oh, God. Why did you remind me?
啊 上帝 你为什么要提醒我想这事?
Yeah, I need you to do something for me.
恩 我想让你帮我做点事
Mary.
玛丽
Hi.
你好
I'm Quinn. Uh, we've never officially met,
我是奎因 我们没有正式的见过面
but I'm the executive producer of this show.
不过我是这部剧的监制
Did I do something wrong?
我做错什么了吗?
I just have a question for you.
只是需要你回答一个问题
Oh, okay.
好的
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里?
What?
什么?
I mean, why did you decide to do this show?
我的意思是你为什么会决定参加这部剧?
Oh, um... to start over,
呃...开始
to, um, put myself out there and broaden my horizons.
呃 让我自己融入社会 开拓眼界
And you feel like you're doing that?
那你觉得自己现在是在这样做么?
Yeah. Yeah, I mean,
是啊 我的意思是
this is definitely out of my comfort zone.
这完全让我突破了自己的舒适区
It shows.
看出来了
Come on. Sit down with me.
来 和我坐一会儿
It just makes me so sad,
我只是很失望
because I can see that something or someone
因为我可以看出来
scared the crap out of you.
你在害怕什么人或者什么事
Made you scared of your own power.
让你害怕你自己的力量
Did someone scare you, Mary?
有谁在恐吓你吗? 玛丽
Um, maybe.
也许
Then nail them to the cross and burn it down.
那么就把他们绑在十字架上放火烧了它
Okay? Because let me tell you something...
行吗?让我这个成年女人
One grown-ass woman to another...
告诉你这个成年女人一些事
You do not want to find yourself
你绝对不会想让自己
another eight years down the road,
在未来的八年里
having never been honest about what you really want.
没能诚实的表达自己真正的欲望
So
所以
Either ball-up and give a shit,
要么鼓起勇气上点儿心
or pack your bags right now.
要么现在就打包行李
Take care.
保重
I mean, honestly, you guys,
老实说 你们
screw my friends at Vassar working at PBS.
去那些PBS电视台在华沙工作的朋友们吧
Faith's coming out could be seen by 15 million people.
费丝出柜这一幕可能有1千5百万人观看
That changes lives.
这完全改变了生活
I mean, that's the reason
我的意思是 这就是
why I wanted to get into TV in the first place.
我要进入电视台的首要原因
I mean, it's a huge, huge platform.
这是一个很大很大的平台
I suppose I wouldn't mind if this crazy chapter in my life
我想我不会介意我人生这疯狂的一章
did something good for the human race. I mean, right?
对人类做出些贡献 对吧?
Right? You guys.
对吧? 大伙儿
Yeah? Hi! Okay.
怎么了? 嗨! 好
I've been praying on it.
我一直在祈祷
I don't want to fight it anymore.
我不想再抗争了
I'm in love with Amy.
我爱着艾米
I want to quit the show.
我要退出这节目
Wow, Faith.
天啊 费丝
That will... well, have you talked to Amy yet?
这...你和艾米商量过吗?
Yeah. She's praying on it, too.
商量过 她也在祈祷
There's a... There's a lot to pray on.
这的确有很多值得祈祷
God's grace is in me, Rachel. I can feel it.
上帝的仁慈在我心中 蕾秋 我可以感受到
Yeah. Oh, my gosh.
是 哦 天哪
It's just giving me God bumps all over me!
这真是给了我好大的冲击!
Look at my arm!
看我的手臂!
I want to do it again tomorrow.
我明天想再来一次
A-at the church dance. I want to testify.
就在教堂舞会那 我想要证明
Okay, Faith, no, listen, that's a huge step.
好的 费丝 不 你听着 这是很重大的一步
My congregation needs to know
我的教会需要知道
that God cherishes all his children.
上帝珍惜他所有的孩子
Yes, of course, of course.
当然 当然了
But have you talked to your Gran yet?
不过你跟你奶奶说过吗?
Rachel, look, if Gran can see that one person...
蕾秋 听着 如果奶奶能理解一个人...
You or you guys...
你 你们...
Can accept me,
能够接纳我
if she can see that I can have friends
如果她知道我有朋友
and I can have love, it's gonna soften the blow.
我能够去爱人 对她是安慰
Don't you think?
你不这么认为吗?
All right, all right. Let's just...
好 行 行 咱们就...
Let's just kick this hillbilly town's ass
咱们就完爆这大农村
into the new millennium! Should we do it?
来个震惊一举吧! 怎么样?
Yeah! This is what I'm talking about!
对啊! 这正是我想做的!
I mean, I'll see if I can find
我会想想看我能不能找到
some extra, you know, bonus money for you and Amy
一些额外的奖金给你和艾米
so you guys can move someplace a little bit more accepting.
这样你们就能够搬去一个更能包容的地方
What? No, I'm not moving.
什么?不 我不搬走
This is my home. This is where I live.
这是我家 这是我生活的地方
I'm gonna stay here and make them all believe.
我会一直呆在这里并且让他们相信
I just want to see her married before I die.
我只是想在死之前看到她结婚
D-don't you think that Adam is a nice young boy?
你不认为亚当是一个很好的年轻小伙子吗?
Oh, yeah. Absolutely. He's a great guy.
哦 当然了 他很好
"Real mensch," As my mother would say.
"一个真正的好人"我妈妈会这么说
Hey, Gran? Uh, would you excuse us for just a minute?
奶奶 你介意我们离开一会儿吗?
Oh, yes. Yeah.
不介意 好的
Oh. I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Thanks. One sec. What's up, sweetie?
谢谢 很快 怎么了宝贝?
Uh...
呃...
I don't know what you did to get Faith's head all screwed up,
我不知道你做了什么让费丝现在脑子里一团乱
but she is not in her right mind.
她现在不太正常
Listen, Amy, did she tell you... Yeah. She told me.
听着 艾米 她有没有告诉你.. 她告诉我了
She might be ready, but I'm not.
她也许已经准备好了 但我没有
I'm a Sunday School teacher. I know. I know.
我是一个主日学校教师 我知道
But Amy, I promise you...
但是艾米 我保证...
I promise you the world has really changed.
我保证现在世界已经变了
Yeah, in Hollywood.
是的 在好莱坞里
You know what they do to...
你知道他们会...
gay people around here?
怎样对待这里的同性恋吗?
Does Matthew Shepard ring a bell?
马修 谢波得有印象吗?
Ah! Oh, my goodness.
啊! 天哪
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表