剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Come on, guys. Watch your step.
来吧 孩子们 注意台阶
So how was the flight?
飞行路途怎样?
Oh, first class. Yeah?
噢 头等舱 真的吗?
Wow. We aim to please.
哇 我们就是要让您高兴的
Hey. Bad morning?
嘿 早上不顺心?
Nope. All good. Hand me that brick.
没有 都挺好的 把那块儿大家伙递给我
Personally, I am so glad that Mary got this family date.
个人看法 我很高兴是玛丽获得了家庭约会的机会
She's had hardly any time with him at all.
她和他相处的时间少得可怜
She works so hard as a single mom...
她很努力的在做一个单身妈妈...
Oh, you guys, I can't. I can't.
哦 大家伙儿 我不能忍♥了 忍♥不了了
...she deserves it.
...这是她应得的
Family day. Pbht.
家庭日 噗
Talk about polishing a turd.
讲的就像是在给屎抛光一样
Cut. Thanks, that's great.
卡 谢谢 表现很好
Let's go grab some B-roll.
我们去抓拍点儿幕后花絮
Gosh, this is so annoying.
天哪 太烦人了
Ladies. How you doing? Feeling good?
姑娘们 过得怎样?感觉还好吗?
Uh, honestly?
呃 实话吗?
Is there any other way?
还有别的方式吗?
I'm bored out of my skull.
我都无聊的快炸了
No phone, no Internet.
没有手♥机♥ 没有网络
We're the two smartest girls in this house.
我们是这地方最聪明的两个女孩儿了
Not saying much.
一点儿都不夸张
We're down to talking about how many nails
我们已经快要开始讨论
are in the carpenter's tool belt.
木匠的工具包里有多少钉子这种话题了
Oh, my brain is turning into mush.
噢 我的脑子都快成一团浆糊了
I am so bored,
我太无聊了
I've been counting my eyelashes for fun.
我都在数我的眼睫毛来找乐子了
I mean, I haven't read the news in weeks.
我是说 我都好几周没看过新闻了
That's a bummer. I'm sorry.
那确实扫兴 我很抱歉
Oh, a-and today, family date,
噢 还有今天 家庭约会
little kiddies running around?
熊孩子跑来跑去的?
Sounds like "Nightmare on Everlasting Street."
听起来就像"天长地久街上的噩梦"
Well, you are so...right.
好吧 你说的太...对了
This show could use a little something.
这个节目里应该有点什么东西了
Would you excuse me?
我失陪一会儿好吗?
I'm just so excited to get out there
我特别高兴能走出来
and be with my little girl,
和我的宝贝女儿在一起
and introduce this guy to my family.
把这个家伙介绍给我的家人
You know, Louise, my sister, she is such a fan,
露易丝 也就是我妹妹 她是你的狂热粉丝
she feels like she already knows you.
她自己感觉早就了解你了
Oh, really? Mm-hmm.
哦 真的吗? 嗯
Oh, I hope just the good stuff.
哦 我希望她了解的只是我好的部分
Oh, God, come on, Shia. I hate this date.
哦 天哪 拜托 西雅 我恨死这个约会了
Oh, you know, I feel
哦 你知道吗 我觉得
like family is the most important thing.
家庭是最重要的事
Right?
是吧?
I mean, without their love and support,
我是说 没有了家人的爱与支持
what else is there?
那还有什么呢?
Yeah, family's -- I mean, that's -- Yeah.
是啊 家庭是…是……对
That's, yeah, delightful.
是 额 挺好的
Um, I'm gonna go get ready,
额 我要去做准备了
and I will see you out there.
我们两个外面再见
All right. See you later, alligator.
好吧 待会儿见 帅哥
I'm gonna lose the bet. I'm gonna lose the bet.
我打的赌要输了 我输定了
Jay. I need a bunny.
杰 我需要只兔子
No, not a playboy bunny,
不 不是兔女郎
a rabbit with red eyes and floppy ears.
我要一只红眼睛耳朵耷拉的真兔子
Just make sure it's freakin' adorable.
反正就是只萌翻了的兔子就是了
Isn't he just delicious?
他是不是真的很帅?
Oh.
哦
Oh, this is good. This is good.
哇 这个好这个好
I can use this.
这些镜头我有用
Shia, whatever you did to wake her up, it's working.
西雅 不管你用了什么方法把她唤醒 总之是成功了
The whole idea of Adam meeting my daughter, my sister...
让亚当与我的女儿 妹妹碰面的想法…
well, they need to know him, right?
她们是得认识认识他对吧
They need to know that he's a good man.
她们得知道他是个好男人
That was -- That was the problem with my ex-husband.
其实这正是…我前夫的问题
He pretended to be a good man.
他装成好男人的样子
He pretended to be a loving man, but he was a --
假装非常深情 但实际上--
He was just a narcissistic...nightmare.
他就是一个自恋自大的噩梦
Anyway...not Adam.
不管怎么说…亚当可不一样
He's not like that. He's not.
他可不是那样的人 他不是
Adam and I have something really special together.
亚当和我对彼此的感觉真的与众不同
We do.
真的
And a helicopter to dinner?
还有 坐直升机去共进晚餐?
I mean, who knows what could happen, right?
天啊 谁知道会发生什么事 是不是?
Maybe my little talk with her worked after all.
也许是我跟她说的话还是有用的
Oh, that's great, Mary. Great.
太棒了 玛丽 太棒了
Yeah?
是吗?
Uh, that's -- that's all we need for now.
是的 - 我们正需要这种感觉
Why don't you go grab some family B-roll?
你们可以去拍点家庭花絮了
You got it. You, girl, are killing it.
你做到了 姑娘 简直就是通杀
You think?
是吗?
Are you kidding me? By the end of the day,
开玩笑吗? 到了今天晚上
Adam is gonna be wrapped around your little finger.
你勾勾手指亚当就会为你发疯的
You just keep doing what you're doing.
就照着这个感觉继续
'Cause you're a star.
因为你太亮眼了
Thanks.
谢谢
Mm.
嗯
You know, I got to tell you,
内个 我必须得说
my doctor told me never to mix this with this,
我的医生告诉我千万不要把这两个东西混在一起
but I feel amazing.
但是我觉得太爽了
Mm.
嗯
I can do anything.
我觉得自己无所不能
Great.
真好
mommy,mommy. Lil.
妈妈 妈妈 莉莉
Right. Can you fast forward to that
好的 快进一下
and just maybe get me to Mary or something.
然后停到玛丽她们那里
OK
好的
What do you want?
你想干什么?
I'm on network pitches today I wanna make sure you're on it.
我今天在弄网络招商的事情 我想确认你在做这个
I'm on it.
我在弄了
Okay. Let's hear it, partner.
好 那听听看吧 搭档
I have a lot of great ideas, Ched.
我有很多好想法呢 切特
And they're all right in there.
全都在那里面
Well, let's hear it. Start pitching.
那咱们就听听看 开始吧
I'm partowner now, I wanna pitch the network myself.
我现在也是股东了 我想自己搞网络招商的事
You don't want to run anything by me?
你不想和我商量商量?
Not really.
不想
Fine.
好吧
Left hand, blue.
左手 蓝色
Oh, my gosh.
哦 天啊
A cup of water?
来杯水喝?
Don't mind if I do.
我来点
Oh, no, she's doing virgins.
哦 她不行 她不喝酒
I love watching them play.
我好爱就这样看着她们玩
Personally, I love sttingg back with a drink
而我呢 更喜欢一边喝酒一边坐着
while someone else watches them play.
让别人看着他们玩
Ok, everybody, take ten.
好 大家休息十分钟
I hate children.
我讨厌小孩
That rosy chicks and their desperate eyes.
讨厌他们红扑扑的小脸和可怜巴巴的眼神
Romance I'm fine with, but uh……children……
玩浪漫我在行 可是小孩实在是…
Listen, romans is later.
听着 玩浪漫就再等等
You just get through the kid part and then
你快点把小孩这部分挺过去
we will get you on one of your little romantic candlelight dinner dates.
然后我们就帮你搞定浪漫的烛光晚餐什么的
See, in England adults don't have to deal with the children,
你看 在英国成年人从来不用管小孩的事
that's why we invented the nanny.
所以才有保姆这一行
I don't have a full conversation with my grandma until I have puberty.
我直到青春期 才跟我祖母有过完整的对话
I'd come down for supper,
我去吃晚餐
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表