剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Aah! God. Okay, okay.
啊! 天呐 好吧
uh, okay, uh...
呃 好吧 恩...
no, no, no, no, no.
别别别
Come on. Come on. Hi. Hi.
挺住 挺住 你好
Yeah, I-I-I need an ambulance. I need an ambulance.
是 我-我-我需要一辆救护车 快来救护车
Uh, a heart attack. Heart attack.
额 是心脏病 心脏病犯了
And action.
开拍
All right, roger is finally ready to reveal
好了 罗杰已经准备好揭晓
The three lucky ladies
是哪三位幸运的女士
That are gonna join adam and him on a romantic dinner.
将会与他和亚当去共享浪漫的晚宴了
Good luck.
祝好运
Well, all of you are incredible,
你们都十分的出色
But we can only dine with three of you.
但我们只能选择三位
And those three are...
这三位就是...
Grace, anna, and maya.
格蕾丝 安娜和玛雅
And that's a cut. We're gonna go again, ladies.
在这卡 我们要再过一遍 女士们
Are you currently on any medication?
你正在服用药物吗?
Um...
呃...
Ativan, ambien, cialis, and diovan for blood pressure.
安定文(安定) 安必恩(安眠) 希爱力(壮阳) 和控制血压的缬沙坦
Any history of heart disease in your family?
你有心脏病家族史吗?
Hmm?
嗯?
Oh, um...
噢 呃...
Your grandfather, ted, on your mom's side.
你祖父 泰德 你妈妈的父亲
We should really call your wife.
我们真的应该通知你老婆
Oh, I thought...
噢 我以为...
Yeah...Uh...
是啊...呃...
Mm. Well, I guess I'm a little old-fashioned that way.
嗯 我在那方面还是比较保守的
My mother stayed home and raised us
当我和我妹妹出生后
When my sister and I were born.
妈妈就一直在家里照顾我们
Well, I personally think that
我个人认为
a mother should have a life outside of the house.
一位母亲应该有点家庭之外的私生活
Too much focus on the kids is just as bad as not enough.
太关注孩子和忽视孩子是一样可怕的
Do you, uh do you agree, lovely?
这你 呃 你同意吗? 小可爱
I think that it's a decision my husband and I will make together
我认为这应该是我和我丈夫一起做的决定
When it comes time to cross that bridge.
如果事情发展到那步的话
Very sensible... On a very dull topic.
十分明智... 在这个无聊的话题上
Shall we, uh shall we move on?
我们可以 呃 可以聊点别的了吗?
Agreed! Let's get this party started!
赞一个! 我们开始狂欢吧!
Shall we?
可以吗?
Maya, what are you doing?
玛雅 你在干嘛?
Oh, my gosh.
我的天吶
Now, that's what I'm talking about.
这才是我想要的
Let's get this party started indeed!
让这个派对真正地开始吧
Come on!
来啊
Rachel, please talk to me.
蕾秋 和我说点儿什么吧
Your roommate called,
你的室友打电♥话♥找你
Said you're three months behind in rent.
说你拖欠了三个月的房♥租
Bethany called?
贝瑟尼打电♥话♥了?
What do you need?
你需要多少?
Um... $20,000?
呃... 2万块?
Yeah, I have had some legal issues.
是 我有一些法律问题
I mean, it was just a
我是说 那只是
It was just a misunderstanding, but, um...
就是个误会 但是 呃...
A loan?
贷款?
You know, just a loan. Mm-hmm.
对 就是个贷款 嗯
That would be really great.
你能帮我 太好了
That would help me, um...
解决了我的问题 嗯...
You know, relieve a lot of pressure...At work.
你知道 让我少了很多压力... 在工作的时候
I could be a better me.
让我有能力做一个更好的自己
Rachel, you know your father and I can help you...
蕾秋 你知道你♥爸♥爸和我可以帮你的...
...But not if you aren't willing to help yourself.
...但是如果你自己不想帮助自己 谁也帮不上
You and I need to resume our sessions.
你和我需要修复关系
Well, I already have a therapist.
现在 我有了治疗专家
Yep. And bonus she's not my mother.
是的 更棒的是 她不是我的妈妈
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 是的
She works on the show, so...
她在节目组工作 所以...
Oh.
噢
She's probably not even an m.D.
她多半不是医学博士吧
I'm doing fine, and she's helping me out.
我正努力做好自己 她也在帮助我改善
Really? Because you don't look fine.
真的吗? 可是你看起来并不好
You're very thin, you're drinking too much...
你太瘦了 酒也喝得太多
I'm doing a lot better.
我已经好很多了
...And obviously not taking and,
...而且 很明显你并没有
this, what you're doing right now
可这事儿 你现在的所作所为
This isn't ethical, okay?
很没道德 不是吗?
You treating me it's not ethical.
你请我吃饭 这不道德
Those rules are arbitrary, okay?
那些规则是没道理的好吗?
Are you taking your meds? Which ones?
你有在用药吗? 什么药?
What am I prescribed for right now,
医生现在给我开的药是
Because, uh, when we started out it was adhd,
因为 呃 一开始的时候 是注意力不集中症
Then we moved on to bipolar.
后来改为双向障碍症
And what came next was it borderline
接下来 是边缘型人格障碍
Or narcissistic personality disorder?
或者说自恋型人格障碍?
Because I always have a hard time with those two.
因为这两个名字总是很难分辨
I'm like constantly getting them confused.
我总是把他们搞混
Well, it was very hard to pin down.
是 这很难确定
You are a very tricky girl.
你是个狡猾的姑娘
Can you feel the bubbles? Oh, yeah.
你感觉到那些水泡乐吗? 哦 是的
Sommelier. Oops. Excuse me.
品酒美女 哦 对不起
Sommelier, what's your, uh
品酒美女 你的 呃
What's your name again, doll?
你的名字叫什么来着 美女?
Maya.
玛雅
Maya, well, I'm a yours a, maya!
玛雅 好的 我是你的 玛雅!
Oh!
噢!
You're naughty!
你可真调皮!
Mate...
伙伴...
Hey, you're making a fool of yourself.
嘿 你这是在耍自己
I am? Yeah.
我有吗? 是的
I'm not the one who signed up to a whorehouse on the telly.
我可没有签约电视妓院
That's very sweet.
那可太好了
Okay.
好的
Considering all your recent troubles,
考虑到你最近遇到的所有麻烦
I think you should move back home for a while.
我觉得你应该搬回家住一阵子
Um, our work would progress much faster
嗯 那样我们的计划可以进展地更快一些
If you weren't under so much stress.
如果你不用承受那么大的压力
Inpatient, huh? Yes.
当个住院病人 哦? 是的
Yeah, just like you're doing with dad?
是啊 就像你对爸爸那样?
'cause what do you have him on?
那你想怎么处理和那个人的关系?
The guy is kind of seeming like a zombie.
那个长得像个僵尸的家伙
Oh, that is so not fair.
哦 你这样讲很不公平
Your father feels wonderful since he started ceronix.
自从开始监控你父亲就感觉相当好
Rachel, these disorders run in families.
蕾秋 每个家庭都会有这些乱七八糟的事
What I have learned from treating your father
我在对待你父亲的经历中学到的东西
Could really help you now.
现在真的会帮到你
Rachel, I know you.
蕾秋 我了解你
I see what you're trying to hide
我知道你想隐瞒什么
And how exhausted it makes you.
知道你是如何为此筋疲力竭
And it breaks my heart.
这让我心痛不已
There's no shame in it.
这没什么不好意思的
You have a disease, period.
你生过病 就这样
Bpd is a chemical imbalance. This is not your fault.
支气管肺发育不良是化学不平衡 这不是你的错
Okay, well, dr. Wagerstein says...
好了 瓦格斯丁医生说...
...That I don't present bpd... Oh, dr. Wagerstein.
...我没有支气管肺发育不良症状... 哦 瓦格斯丁医生
...Or any of the other things that you say that I have.
...你说的那些病我都没有
She says that there's nothing wrong with me. That there's
她说我什么毛病也没有 只是
Really? And I suppose that
真的吗? 我猜
she is more qualified than your own mother.
她比你妈妈更有资质
I am just asking for some money.
我只是需要你给我点钱
And you can have it.
我会给你的
But we have to resume our sessions.
但是我们必须要改善我们的关系
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表