剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
No, I did not say that.
不是 我真没这么说
Half the kids in my high school were black.
我的高中里有一半都是黑人
I had a lot of black friends.
我有很多黑人朋友
Do not say, "Some of my best friends were black."
不要说什么"我有几个最好的朋友都是黑人"
You know that's what racists say.
你明知道那是种族歧视主义者才会说的话
I am not a racist.
我又没有种族歧视
And that's the other thing they say.
而这是他们强调的另一件事
I did not come here to be disrespected!
我来这儿才不是为了被无礼对待的!
No. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
别啊 嘿 嘿 嘿
Let's, uh, let's -- okay.
让我们 呃 - 好了
Let's, um -- let's get you a drink over here.
让我们 - 我们一起过来这里喝点东西吧
I didn't do anything.
我什么也没做啊
Nice work, uncle tom.
干得好啊 汤姆大叔
She's got to be inside.
她肯定就在里面
Thanks. You need to call anyone else?
谢谢 你还需要打电♥话♥给谁吗?
Anna, hey.
安娜 嘿
Okay, look. Um...I know you're upset.
好了 听着 呃... 我知道你很难过
But I promise you... I'm gonna help you.
但我保证...我会帮你的
Okay? I'm gonna get you home to see your dad.
好吗? 我会让你回家去见你♥爸♥爸
I didn't say goodbye.
我连一句再见都没有对他说
Goodbye?
再见?
He's dead.
他已经过世了
Anna, please, can you just, uh -- can you just let me in?
安娜 能不能拜托你 - 你就让我进去吧好不好?
Just go away. Leave me alone.
你走开 让我一个人呆一会
You just -- you just can't stay here, okay?
你不 - 你真的不能待在这里 知道吗?
Let me take you back so we can -- screw you!
让我带你回去 然后我们就可以 - 去你的!
I am so--
我真的 -
Look. I am so, so sorry.
听着 我是真的很抱歉
I can't even imagine what you're going through right now.
我甚至不能想象你现在是什么感受
And I'm just -- I'm worried about you.
而我只是 - 我只是很担心你
You know, what happened to your shoes?
你的鞋怎么了?
Go to hell.
你给我滚蛋
I need to go home.
我必须回家
I know. I know.
我懂 我知道
And I'm gonna make that happen.
我会做到的
On my life.
我以生命起誓
So, pepper, what happened tonight?
那么 佩珀 今夜到底发生了什么?
Oh!
呃!
My heart skipped a beat when adam kissed me.
当亚当亲吻我的时候 我心脏都漏跳了一拍
We, um, have a real connection now.
我们现在有了真正的亲密接触了
So, why don't you tell me
那么 给我们讲一下
What you think happened earlier tonight?
在你看来 今晚早些时候到底发生了什么呢?
Uh, well...
呃 其实...
I think, um...
我觉着吧...
I really do have a lot of black friends.
我真的有很多黑人朋友
African -- black friends. Yeah.
非裔--黑人朋友 对
African-american friends.
非裔美国籍的朋友
And I'm a christian, so I don't -- I don't hate anybody.
我还是一个基♥督♥教♥徒♥ 所以我--我没有仇视任何人
Go. Yeah, we got her.
说 我们找到她了
How is she? Uh, not good.
她怎么样? 呃 并不好
She's hurt pretty bad, all torn up.
她的心灵受到了重创 支离破碎
Nice. Give me eight minutes. I'll be ready.
很好 给我八分钟 马上就准备好
Quinn?
奎因?
Coming up on "Everlasting,"
"天长地久"精彩呈现
Adam makes a special connection with his perfect woman
亚当和他的真命天女产生了特殊的情愫
Only to discover -- call the fire department.
却发现 -- 打电♥话♥给消防队
Tell them one of the girls collapsed.
告诉他们有一个女孩崩溃了
We need an ambulance now.
我们现在急需救护车
Um, okay, but last time, they said no more false alarms.
呃 好 但上一次 他们说不要再给虚假警报了
Not my problem.
这关我屁事
Hey, I don't want to -- I don't want to see anyone, okay?
嘿 我不想 -- 我不想见任何人 好吗?
You don't have to. You don't have to, okay?
你不用 你不用见任何人 知道吗?
It's over. It's over.
结束了 都结束了
I want adam and all the girls in the driveway now.
让亚当和所有的姑娘们现在立刻去车道集♥合♥
Copy.
收到
All right, let's go, let's go, let's go!
很好 行动起来 动起来 动起来!
Come on. Let's go, let's go, let's go! Pick up the pace!
快来 赶紧的 赶紧的! 加快你的小步伐!
Everybody, finishing touches! Dresses down, boobs out!
美女们 补补妆! 整理好裙子 露露乳♥沟♥!
Semicircle. Let's go, let's go!
围成半圆 赶紧的 快点!
come on, come on, come on, come on, come on!
快 快 快 快 快!
I need sad faces, okay?
给我摆出一张忧伤的脸 行不行?
Your puppy died, your implants got infected.
想想你的宠物狗死了 你的盆栽得传染病了
I don't care. Just use it. Sad faces. Let's go!
不管怎么样 忧伤起来 愁容满面 走起来!
Everybody, on channel seven now.
各部门注意 现在切换至七频道
I need a phone. Could I use your phone?
我想打个电♥话♥ 我能用用你的电♥话♥吗?
I need to call my brother.
我得给我弟弟打电♥话♥
He's not gonna know what to do.
他现在肯定是不知所措
Crap. You know what?
糟糕 你知道吗?
I, uh -- I left my phone back at the house.
我 呃 -- 我把手♥机♥落在房♥间里了
Let -- let's get your cuts taken care of
等 -- 等你的部分拍完了
And we will get you a phone, okay?
我们就给你找个手♥机♥来 好吗?
What is all this?
这些都是什么?
Oh, my god.
哦 我的老天爷
You don't care about me getting home.
你根本没有要送我回家的意思
You bitch.
你这个贱♥人♥
Get that out of my face. Just leave me the hell alone.
别让我看到这玩意 他妈的我想静静
Anna. Anna, anna, we just need -- anna --
安娜 安娜 安娜 我们只需要 -- 安娜 --
Oh, you need?
哦 你需要?
Look, I don't care what you need, okay?
听着 我才不管你需要什么 好吗?
You lied to me about everything.
你说的一切都是谎言
All you care about is this hideous, soul-sucking show.
你所关心的只有这个恶心丑陋的 吞噬灵魂的节目
No! God!
不! 妈的!
You all deserve to burn in hell.
你就应该下地狱
Anna.
安娜
Get away from me.
离我远一点
Jeremy, stop. Seriously. Camera down.
杰瑞米 停下来 说真的 把摄像机放下
Jeremy, stop.
杰瑞米 别录了
Do you want me to come with you?
需要我来帮帮你吗?
Thanks, I got it.
谢谢 我来解决
Get those footprints.
拍下这些脚印
Hey, uh...
嘿 呃...
So, I got my boss to agree to the private jet.
那啥 我说服了老板派一架私人飞机来
We can get you home tonight.
我们今晚就送你回家
Great. Thanks. I quit, by the way. Anna, anna, look.
很好 谢谢 不过 我不干了 安娜 安娜 听着
Just
只是
Look, if you don't let me tell your whole story,
听着 如果你不让我把话讲完
I just -- I can't guarantee what story the show will tell.
我只是 -- 我不能保证这个节目会怎么描述你这段儿
Like I give a damn. God.
你以为我关心么 天呐
They're gonna sue you for breach of --
他们可能会罪名起诉你违反 --
So sue me then, okay?
那就告我啊 嗯?
Sue the girl whose dad just died.
起诉一个刚刚死了爹的弱女子
You know, I thought that you were an actual person.
你知道吗 我还以为你是一个有血有肉的人
All right. Four cameras. I need footage.
很好 四台摄像拍摄 我要连续镜头
Tears, emotions, and we can milk the tragedy angle.
要眼泪 感情到位 我们就可以好好粉饰这个悲伤天使了
No, no, no. She said no cameras at the funeral.
不 不 不 她说葬礼不可以有摄像进入
Look, I get that she's upset, but --
听着 我知道她很伤心 但 --
She's a lawyer. If we overplay this, she's gone.
她是个律师 如果我们玩儿得太过火了 她可能会撂挑子
and I need adam.
我需要亚当的帮助
No. Anna, she wants to quit. She doesn't trust me anymore.
不 安娜 她想退出 她不再信任我了
I think that he's the only one who can get her back.
我想他是唯一一个能让她回心转意的人
Great. So, no t in the house and no cameras.
很好 那么 不要追求者 不要摄像机
Stellar work, goldberg. You've really outdoe yourself.
干的漂亮啊 戈德伯格 你真是不断超越自己
When my dad got sick,
我父亲得病时
He came to stay with me and my brother.
他来与我们姐弟两一起住
And, honestly, it was... You can't help yourself, can you?
嗯 说实话 就像... 你简直忍♥不住 是吗?
...Just hard. You're physically itching to film this?
...就是艰难 不拍一段啥就心里痒痒难受是吗?
But before I left, just -- just for a few days,
但就在我离开前 就 -- 就几天
He got back all of these memories,
他让我回想起所有那些记忆
Mostly of Terry and me when we were kids.
大多都是我和泰瑞小时候的事儿
I mean, he was my hero.
他就是我心中的英雄
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表