剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Boring.
无聊
Ugh. There is only room for three more, adam.
呃 只剩三位了 亚当
The five girls that are not chosen,
轿车已经在等着接走
The cars will be waiting.
没被选中的五位姑娘
Athena.
雅典娜
Will you continue this journey with me?
你愿意陪伴我继续旅程吗?
Hells yes.
当然啦
Ooh.
哦
Interesting. Bravo.
有意思 真不错
Thank you.
谢谢
Pepper, will you continue this journey with me?
佩珀 你愿意陪伴我继续旅程吗?
Yes!
愿意!
Okay. Good work. Good work.
好的 不错 不错
And I would like to extend this last invitation
我想把最后一份邀请送给
To a very special girl who truly stole my heart this week.
一位非常特别的女孩 她这周真的偷走了我的心
Anna.
安娜
Don't torture me like that again.
别再这样折磨我了
I'm really sorry. They made me do it.
真的很抱歉 他们要我这么做的
Okay.
好吧
I'm really glad you're here.
真高兴你在这儿
Me too.
我也是
Rachel, we need you in the control room right now.
蕾秋 我们需要你马上来控制室
Hey, rach.
嘿 蕾秋
Hey. Nice work.
嘿 干得不错
What? Um, getting anna back.
什么? 把安娜拉回来
You know, lizzie's talking to her.
你知道 利兹正跟她聊天呢
It sounds like this might actually be really good for her.
听起来这个决定对她挺好的
Yeah.
那就好
Okay. Well, have a good night.
好吧 那么晚安了
Okay.
好的
Jeremy, um...
杰瑞米 呃...
What? What's up?
什么? 怎么了?
Are you all right?
你没事吧?
I'm fine.
我没事
I've -- I got to go.
我得 我得走了
I have a lot of black friends.
我有很多黑人朋友
That's what racists say.
种族主义者都这么说
rock-solid black bitch, jay.
顽固的黑人婊啊 杰
Nice job. Thank you.
做的不错 谢谢
Shia, what do you got?
西雅 你弄到什么了?
Meet pepper.
来看看佩珀吧
They're all such sweetie pies.
大家都好甜美可人哦
So fun to have a big group.
聚在一起好开心呢
It's like pepper has split personalities or something.
佩珀好像有什么人格分♥裂♥的毛病
She shows us a very different side than she shows adam.
她跟亚当在一起的时候 样子跟我们在一起完全不一样
I want you to cut rita tonight.
我希望你今晚把瑞塔踢掉
I'll make it worth your while. I promise.
我晚些会补偿你的 我保证
Well, she's, um, definitely weird.
好吧 她还真是 怪咖啊
But it could work.
但是这段还行
And we can't really keep athena around that long, so pepper.
我们也不能给雅典娜太多时长 那就给佩珀吧
Yeah! What? Looks like we have a new villain.
太好了! 啥? 我们又有新反派角色了
No, no, no, no, no.
不不不不
Oh, finally. What do you got, rach?
最后 你有什么料呢 蕾秋?
I heard you were in the edit bay half the night. Hand it over.
听说你晚上一半时间都花在剪辑上了 交出来吧
Uh, this is ridiculous. I'm your boss.
太可笑了 我是你老板
What is right behind your back?
你身后藏了什么?
Thank you very much. I will take that from you.
感激不尽 我可拿走了
Okay. Here we go, party people.
好的 开始吧 各位小朋友们
Everybody get ready.
大家准备好
Let's do this.
来看看吧
Coming up on "Everlasting,"
"天长地久"精彩呈现
Adam makes a special connection with his perfect woman
亚当和他的真命天女产生了特殊的情愫
Only to discover she has a dark side.
却发现原来她有着黑暗的一面
You bitch.
你个婊♥子♥
Get that out of my face. Just leave me the hell alone.
别让我看到这玩意 他妈的我想静静
Ooh.
哦
She had a really sweet moment with adam
她和亚当有了甜蜜的瞬间
And then ran.
却转身离开
Maybe she has intimacy issues.
说不定她有什么情感障碍吧
Oh, you need? I don't care what you need.
哦 你需要啊? 我才不管你需要什么
You lied to me about everything.
你说的一切都是谎言
Who will she attack when her emotions become dangerous?
在情绪失控后 她又会攻击谁?
You all deserve to burn in hell.
你们都活该下地狱
Find out next week on "Everlasting."
敬请期待下周的"天长地久"
What's your problem? It's brilliant.
你什么毛病啊? 明明剪辑得很好
Take out the death and, psychopath villain.
把父亲死亡的事情都抽掉 只剩个神经病坏蛋
Sorry.
对不住啦
Here you go.
拿走吧
Don't spend it all on hookers and blow.
别花在招♥妓♥给你口♥活♥上面啊
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表