剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
With some guy that he knows up in napa
他在纳帕那边有门路
To get the electricity turned on.
能够恢复通电
Well, that's a good choice, but chet doesn't do favors.
选的好 但切特通常不会帮人忙
He's gonna want something, and you'd better be ready for that.
他肯定是想要什么 你最好有所准备
Adam's on the set. We're standing by.
亚当到片场了 我们要待命了
"A" Cam on adam, "B," "C" On girls, please.
1号♥机拍亚当 2和3号♥机拍女孩们
Hello, ladies.
女士们 你们好
So, what do they have planned for us now?
那么 他们现在是要我们做什么?
Is something wrong?
有什么问题吗?
Why don't you ask your fiance?
你为什么不去问问你的未婚妻?
If you're into somebody else, why don't you just be with her?
如果你喜欢一个人 为什么不和她在一起
Uh instead of all of us?
却和我们混一起?
Okay, I think there's actually there's been a mistake.
好吧 事实上 我觉得这其中有什么误会
I'm just gonna see if I can find someone.
我去看看我能不能找到什么人
I will I will be right back.
我 我马上就回来
Of course he's gonna try and tell us...
当然 他会努努力然后告诉我们...
You said you were gonna take care of this.
你说你能搞定这件事的
Yes, and that's exactly what I'm doing by letting you
对 我正是想把所有事都弄好
Clean up your own mess. Well, that's not gonna happen.
让你解决自己搞出来的岔子 这是不可能的
It's not my problem they got their hands on that stupid magazine.
她们拿到那本傻♥逼♥杂♥志♥完全不关我事
It absolutely is your problem,
完全就是你的问题
and for once, you're gonna be the one to fix it.
这一次 你要自己解决这个问题
And how the hell am I supposed to do that?
那我他妈该怎么做?
Each one of those girls is your girlfriend
她们每个人都是你的女朋友
Who wants to marry you, but right now they're pissed.
她们想嫁给你 但现在 她们都很生气
I mean, listen, if I was your girlfriend,
听着 假如我是你的女朋友
I would be pissed, too.
我也会气炸的
What would you say to me?
这时候你会和我说什么?
If you were my girlfriend? Yeah.
如果你是我的女朋友 对
What would you say to me?
你会和我说什么?
I really like the eyeliner,
我很喜欢你的眼线
And with a little bit of upkeep,
要是再稍微保养保养
You could really be something.
你绝对会是个尤物
Now multiply that by 10.
现在再讲十遍去吧
This is the life, isn't it, jay?
杰 这就是生活 不是吗?
Yeah.
没错
Totally, chet.
绝对是 切特
You know, you have to take what life offers,
你懂的 你需要接受生活的馈赠
Look it in the eye, and embrace it.
直视它 拥抱它
Yeah. I get that.
是 我明白
You know, it's just like this idea I had for a show.
你知道的 就像我对于一个节目的想法
So, it's about blended families, you know,
所以 就是 是关于重组家庭的事情
Like a single mom or dad choosing a new spouse.
单身妈妈或是爸爸选择一个新的配偶
But the kids get to vote on it.
但孩子有权选择
They make the decision.
他们来做决定
I'm calling it "Family blender."
我将其称作"家庭重组机"
That's excellent.
我要升♥天♥了
Oh, I love it.
我爱死它了
Hey. I'm jay.
嘿 我是杰
Oh, no.
哦不
No, yeah, yeah, no, no, no.
别 来吧 不不不
That's okay.
不用了
Not right now.
不是现在
How could you do something like this, though?
但你怎么能这样做?
Girls!
姑娘们!
Girls! Girls!
姑娘们! 姑娘们!
You have something to say?
你有什么要说的?
Give the man a chance to speak.
给这个男人一个说话的机会
There's probably a reasonable explanation, right?
你会有合理的解释 对吧?
Thank you, athena.
谢谢你 雅典娜
Um...The truth is, I did start texting my ex-fiancee
事实是我的确给我的前任未婚妻发短♥信♥
After rog came to visit.
这是小罗来了之后的事
There you go.
我就说吧
Rog reminded me of home,
小罗让我想起了自己的家
Of the people I grew up with
想起了和我一起长大的伙伴
Who think it's silly for me to be on this show.
他们觉得上这档节目很蠢
They think it's beneath me.
他们觉得上这节目有失我的身份
Which -- it sounds snobbish, I know.
我知道 这听起来很势利
But I listened.
但我还是听了
Because when you're born into a certain class,
因为你们出身某一阶级
There's only one kind of person you're supposed to marry --
你们想要的结婚对象只有一种
Someone exactly the same as you.
就是和你们一样的人
But here, with all of you, it's so new, so different,
但这里 你们大家都如此陌生 如此不同
So filled with possibilities
这里有着各种可能性
I never could have possibly imagined.
我以前从未想象过
And I suddenly understood
瞬间我就明白了
That I could have something real with one of you,
我可以和你们中的一位拥有真感情
Not just a reflection of my social status,
不只是体现我的社会地位
But a deeper, profound connection
而是一种更深层次的实质性的关系
That would be uniquely ours.
那是独一无二只属于我们的
And that frightened me.
这也吓到了我
I wouldn't blame any of you if you wanted to leave,
如果你们中有人想退出我不会谴责任何人
Although I really hope you don't.
尽管 我希望你们不会退出
Because I'm sorry for acting like a coward.
因为我很抱歉 我行事就像个懦夫
I do want something real.
我真的想要一点真心实意
I am truly open to the possibility of love.
我真诚地期待爱情会降临
And I hope you are, too.
我希望你们也一样
That's hard.
这很难
It's beautiful, rachel.
太美好了 蕾秋
Sometimes you scare me, you're so good.
你太棒了 简直让我心惊
That was all him.
这都是他自己想的
Take credit where it's due.
接受赞美吧 这是你应得的
Now make sure that that date that you just saved
现在你需要确认下你刚刚拯救的约会
Isn't a total disaster.
不会成为彻底的灾难
Cut to "A" Camera, please.
请切到1号♥机
Copy.
收到
Plotting with your little minion again, huh?
又在和你的小跟班密谋 哦?
I had a nice little chat with her earlier.
之前我和她好好聊了一小会儿
Yeah, that's what I hear.
是 我听说了
I hear you left set for dinner.
我听说你撂下事情去吃饭了
Where'd you go? A date, actually.
你去哪儿了? 应该是 约会吧
Where'd you go off to with jay?
你和杰一起去了哪里?
Oh, please.
哦 得了吧
You knew I'd find out.
你知道我肯定能打探到的
Everybody saw you and your sluts.
大家都看到你和那些小淫♥妇♥了
I have to wrap.
我要打包了
We leave for napa in the morning.
我们明天一早要去纳帕
that's right. Napa.
没错 纳帕
Cynthia's really looking forward to that.
辛西娅一心要去那里
You wouldn't.
你不会去的
Brooks and kelly want to double date,
布鲁克斯和凯莉想要四人约会
Congratulate us on the baby.
为了小宝宝的事庆祝一下
Maybe you can join us for a drink.
也许你可以和我们一起喝点儿
All right, so you are gonna stroll slowly.
好的 所以你要缓慢地走动
We only have 60 feet of usable space
我们只有60英尺可用空间
Since your vineyard is a rotting shithole.
因为你的葡萄庄园就是这么个破烂屁♥眼♥儿大的地方
Oh. Thanks.
哦 多谢
Hi. Uh, cameras up in 30 minutes, people.
嗨 呃 你们 30分钟内准备好机位
I've got eight hours of useable sunlight to make my day.
我为今天搞到了八个小时的可用阳光
Do we have eyes on camera "A"?
找到1号♥机位了吗?
Right behind you.
就在你身后
Just clear, people. It's a clear set!
大家 让一下 这儿需要清出场地
Thank you!
谢谢!
you let me know when you're ready.
你准备好了告诉我
Rolling.
开始
I hope that the person
我希望我选中的
I choose to spend the rest of my life with
要与我共度余生的那个人
Will come to love this magical place as much as I do.
能像我一样爱上这个神奇的地方
what?
什么?
Hello, mate. How's it going?
你好 朋友 这是怎么回事?
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表