剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Adam. Hey, hey, hey.
亚当 嘿嘿嘿
Come on. Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
To get a drink. It's ridiculous.
去喝点东西 这真是荒唐
"Royal Love"... Like I'm so bendy child's toy
"皇家之恋"... 我像一个任人摆布的玩具
they can twist however they like...
他们可以按自己的意愿扭曲我...
Listen, I think it's a good idea, for what it's worth.
听着 不管怎样 我想到了一个好主意
You are literally insane if you think
如果你真的认为我会去和一个
I'm gonna marry a girl I met three weeks ago on a TV show.
三周前才在电视节目上认识的女孩结婚那你就真是疯了
It doesn't matter how fantastic she is.
我不管她有多优秀
My God, they're both willing to sign on the dotted line,
天呐 她们都愿意和我走进婚姻的殿堂
aren't they? Yeah, totally.
对不对? 必须的
What would drive a woman to do that?
是什么能让一个女人这样做?
Oh, God. Every single fairy tale she's read
噢 天呐 从她三岁就开始读的
since she was about I would say 3 years old.
每一个梦幻般的童话故事
Wine? Yes, yes, thank you so much.
要红酒吗? 对的 太感谢了
I am just telling you to think about it.
我只是想让你考虑一下
You would be getting everything you wanted
你会得到你和节目组签约时x7f
when you signed on for the show, all of that exposure.
想得到的所有好处 那些曝光度
So many people have taken that...
很多人都相信了那些...
That reality-show TV moment
那些真人秀节目的美好瞬间
and turned it into something legit.
并反射到自己的现实生活中
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Is the real Rachel anywhere nearby?
这还是我认识的那个蕾秋吗?
'Cause I don't recognize this golem in front of me.
我不知道站在我面前的这个假人是谁
Oh. What?
噢 怎么了?
I get it.
我懂了
What are you getting out of this?
你能从中得到什么好处?
I would be the showrunner.
我会成为节目负责人
Of course.
不出所料
It's everything I wanted my entire career.
这能满足我对事业的一切渴求
Well, since when? Last night, you were talking about writing novels
从什么时候开始的? 昨晚你还说想写小说
and saving African AIDS babies.
还有拯救非洲的艾滋病儿童
Those are just my dreams. This is my actual life.
那些是我的梦想 这是现实生活
So you're using me.
所以你利用了我
Yeah, I am.
是的
When I get used...
当我被利用的时候...
I like to get paid a lot.
我希望得到更多的报酬
This deal's not cutting it for me.
这个主意完全不和我的心意
Another year on a reality TV show,
再做一整年的真人秀
dancing for the organ grinder?
在所有人面前做样子?
No way. Besides, you know as well as I do
没门 另外你也应该知道
I did this so I could get away from my family.
我做这一切都是为了脱离我的家庭
I do this insipid "Royal Love", I'm back where I started,
这么个无趣的"皇家之恋"又会让我前功尽弃
only with more for them to ridicule me with.
还给了他们更多的笑柄
Listen, I'm just telling you to think about it.
听着 我只是想让你考虑一下
The marriage wouldn't be real. You could have it annulled.
这件婚事不一定是真的 你可以宣布婚姻无效
It would be real.
这会是真的
This may shock you, Rachel,
这话你也许会感到吃惊 蕾秋
but marriage actually means something to me.
但婚姻在我心中是有价值的
What the hell is this?
这是在搞什么?
No, Rachel, Jay, why is the mansion prepped?
蕾秋 杰 为什么房♥间都准备好了?
The elimination ceremony is tomorrow.
明天才是淘汰仪式呢
Damn it! Answer! All right?
该死! 快回答! 好吗?
Come on. This is all wrong.
天呐 这全都乱套了
Or... maybe it's just right.
也许... 这才是正确的呢
Shall we check it out?
一起去看看?
What?
什么?
Mmm. Oh, my God.
唔 我的天呐
What is this?
这是什么?
Cuisse de grenouilles sur un baton.
[法语菜名]
Frog legs on a stick
串烤青蛙腿
Frog. No shit.
青蛙啊 真扯
This, um...
这个...
This whole thing is... is too much.
这一切都...有点过了
This must've cost you a mint.
这要花一大笔钱吧
You gave away $50 million this morning.
你今早刚损失了五千万美元
I don't want to talk about money.
我不想谈钱的事
I want to talk about you... and me.
我想谈你... 和我的事
The only thing that matters is us.
我们在一起才是最重要的
We'll make money. "Royal Love", whatever.
钱可以再挣 "皇家之恋" 管它呢
Open it.
打开
It's your turn now.
也该轮到你了
But you're not even divorced yet.
但你还没正式离婚呢
I say as soon as the papers come in, let's just do it.
离婚协议书一送来 我们就结婚
I don't want to wait anymore, not after eight years.
已经八年了 我不想再等了
Will you marry me?
你愿意嫁给我吗?
Screw it. Yes, yes.
去他的 愿意 我愿意
Let's get married.
我们结婚吧
So, you know that thing that we were talking about?
还记得我们说过的那件事?
Uhhuh. Yeah, it's not gonna happen.
记得 没戏了
What thing?
哪件事?
"Royal Love", with Adam.
亚当的"皇家之恋" x7f
He's not into it. Oh. Well...
他不同意 噢 恩...
He will be.
他会同意的
You just got to give him the right reason.That's all.
你只需要给他一个正确的理由就够了
I trust you. You know why?
我相信你 知道为什么吗?
'Cause you're a winner.
因为你是个赢家
Thank you very much for the vote of confidence,
非常感谢你这信心一票
but he really is pretty out of it.
但是他确实真的不想参加
Well, I've seen you at the top of your game,
我见过你小宇宙爆发的样子
and I think you're gonna deliver. Not this time.
所以我觉得你能办成 这次不行
I'm sorry. P.S.
抱歉啦
You're doubting your own powers, aren't you?
你在怀疑自己的能力 是不是?
Creepy, little kid. Follow me.
乖小孩 跟我来
Let me show you something.
我给你看点东西
Oh. Oh, you feel that?
哦 你感觉到没?
That is what it's like to be in control, to be the boss.
这就是拥有掌控权 一切说了算的感觉
You control the machine.
你控制机器
You can make it do whatever you like.
你可以让它做任何你想做的
What do you say we take her for a spin?
咱们开着它出去兜一圈怎么样?
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
So, um... listen, uh...
呃...听我说...呃...
I know we've been going 'round and 'round, but...
我知道我们一直分分合合 但是...
I actually think you were right.
我真的觉得你是对的
We have been moving too fast.
我们进展的太快了
Look, I... I told you I didn't mean that.
听着 我...我跟你说过我不是那个意思的
I was just upset, confused.
我只是生气了 有些迷惑而已
You know, you and Rachel have...
你知道的 你和蕾秋两个人...
You and Rachel.
你和蕾秋
Don't do this.
不要这样
We have plans, Jer, for a life.
我们都订好计划了 一生的计划
Rachel, she's... she's there, and then she's gone.
蕾秋 她...她出现了 之后她又走掉
She puts on a good show,
她很会做节目
but she doesn't give a damn about anybody but herself.
但是她谁也不在乎 只在乎自己
Look, you deserve someone who's gonna love you all the way.
听我说 你应该找一个一心一意爱你的人
You know? No regrets...
懂吗? 没有遗憾...
No holding back.
没有踟蹰...
I'm sorry. I'm just... I'm not that guy.
很抱歉 我只是...我不是那个人
It's fun, isn't it?!
很有趣 不是么?
Yeah, it's pretty awesome.
是啊 棒极了
This is every day for me... the life, the show,
我每天的生活都是这样...人生 节目都是
it's all coming at me at 80 miles per hour.
以130公里每小时飞速向我袭来
Copy that.
了解
And I make it work, even when it gets scary.
而我会让它正常运转 即便有时很可怕
Which it does. Hey, Chet, what are you doing?
真的会变得可怕哦 嘿 切特 你在干嘛?
Stop pushing my leg! More than you know!
别推我的腿了! 你都想象不到哦!
Chet!
切特!
Ah, as much shit as I give you, Rachel, I love you for it.
啊 就我对你的了解 蕾秋 我还是很喜欢你的
You know something, I really don't like this.
你知道么 我真是不喜欢这样
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表