剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
If you really want to make it, Rachel,
如果你真的想成功 蕾秋
you got to be willing to drive the car
你必须愿意开车
as fast as it'll take you.
尽可能快的开
Even when you feel this close to crashing and burning,
即便是当你觉得马上就要撞车起火了
you've got to just keep driving! Chet, let go of my leg!
你也一定得继续开下去! 切特 放开我的腿!
There's nothing you can't do, Rachel!
你是无所不能的 蕾秋!
Nothing! Chet!
无所不能! 切特!
Ah, well, lesson learned.
啊 好的 收获经验了吧
I just wish someone had done that for me when I was your age.
我真希望我在你这个年纪的时候能有人为我这样做
Now... go get me Adam.
现在...去拿下亚当吧
These numbers are too low.
这些数字太低了
These numbers are too high.
这些数字又太高了
These numbers don't equal this total.
这些数加起来不等于这边的总和
So whoever did this must've been high or half asleep.
所以做这个的人不是嗑药了就是没睡醒
I don't care.
我不管是怎样
Okay.
好吧
You know what? Just go... go... go get it fixed.
你知道么? 快 去 去 去把这个修正
I don't care how you do it. Just get it fixed.
我不在乎你怎么做 就把它修正就好
Hey, hey. - Thank you.
嘿 嘿 - 谢谢
Uh, what was that all about?
呃 刚刚蕾秋那是怎么回事?
Ah, some people just need to be reminded of their power.
啊 某人只是需要别人提醒她一下自己的能力
If we're gonna make that spin-off money,
如果我们那个衍生剧想赚钱
she's got to come through.
她必须得过这个坎儿
Oh.
哦
Hey, why don't you, uh...
嘿 要不 呃...
Why don't you check her out?
要不你去看看她?
Make sure she got the message.
确保她明白了我的意思
Okay.
好的
Are you okay?
你还好么?
You need to pull your shit together.
你得振作起来
Excuse me?
你说什么?
I mean, what is wrong with you?
我是说 你怎么了?
You used to be like a shark.
你以前可是像鲨鱼一样凶猛
Dead eyes, no emotion, no weakness.
波澜不兴的眼神 没有感情 没有弱点
And now look at you. I'm sorry.
现在看你这样子 抱歉
Are you honestly taking his side?
你真的站在他那边?
Because the guy basically tried to drive me off a cliff.
因为那哥们几乎要让我开车冲下悬崖了
Oh, please. Holy crap.
哦 得了吧 我了个去
That's a nice ring. Yeah.
戒指不错啊 是啊
Yeah.
是的
Chet and I are together now,
切特和我现在在一起了
so you need to suck it up and do your job.
所以你需要忍♥着做好你自己的事
Yeah, right. Which is what, exactly? I just want to clarify.
是 是的 我该做得事到底指什么? 我只是想弄清楚
You want me to go into Adam's room and convince him to do something
你想我进去亚当的房♥间说服他做些
that he doesn't want to do, right?
他并不想做的事 对吗?
Hell, yeah. Since when is that news?
当然是这个了 不一直会这样吗?
Okay, how would you like me to do it?
好的 你觉得应该怎么做?
Because you've taken away his winery.
因为你已经夺走了他的酿酒厂
You've turned it into the "Everlasting" theme park.
把它变成了"天长地久"主题公园
And now you're asking me to get him back on board
现在你要我去让他同意
with his family whom he loathes,
和他讨厌的家人一起
and, quite honestly, they're not crazy about him, either.
而且说实话 他们对他也并不怎么喜欢
Why are you letting Adam get up all in your vag?
你为什么这么在乎亚当的感受?
He's a prop, Rachel.
他只是节目的一个演员 蕾秋
Because maybe I'm just sick of being a manipulative bitch.
因为也许我只是厌恶了做一个爱操纵人的婊♥子♥
Oh.
噢
Well, let me tell you, sweetheart,
好吧 让我告诉你 宝贝
there's no sense fighting that.
为那个而抗争没什么意义
That's who we are.
我们就是这样的人
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
To be a manipulative bitch.
去做一个爱操纵人的婊♥子♥
No means no.
说了不行就是不行
Unless it gets you something you want.
除非它能让你得到你想要的
Which is?
是什么?
Which is your vineyard... Adam Cromwell Winery.
就是你的酒庄...亚当·克伦威尔酿酒厂
Fat chance. It's the "Everlasting" spa and resort now.
希望渺茫 它现在是"天长地久"休闲旅游圣地了
Not if you tell Chet you're gonna do "Royal Love".
如果你告诉切特你准备参演"皇家之恋"就不会了
But only as "Royal Renovations".
但是仅仅是"皇家革新"
Okay, you cut a deal for the show,
好的 你可以谈一个上节目的协议
and you insist that they shoot it at the vineyard.
并且你坚持他们在酒庄拍摄
And we spend the entire season renovating it
然后我们会花一整季去翻新
and putting it online,
还有在网上宣传
and you are not gonna commit
并且除非在年底能拿回酒庄
unless you get the vineyard back at the end of the year.
否则你是不会履行协议的
I am talking about the classy Cromwell one.
我在说的是那个高贵优雅的克伦威尔
I'm not talking about the cheesy "Everlasting" one.
而不是这个庸俗的"天长地久"中的
And I know that it's another year of your life,
我知道这是你人生的又一年
but at the end of it, you get everything you want.
但是到了年底 你会得到你想要的一切
Okay, tell me.
好吧 告诉我
Tell me that that's not gonna impress your father.
告诉我这不会使你父亲刮目相看
It's actually not a bad idea.
这主意确实还不错
But getting married on reality TV?
但是在真人秀上结婚?
No, just forget it.
不 不行
Okay. So you pick Anna.
好吧 那这样 你选中安娜
You propose to her, and then you just put it off.
你向她求婚 然后你们就把婚事推迟
So she's your fiance for one year. Big deal.
所以她会是你为期一年的未婚妻 没什么大不了的
You spend a year of your life with some beautiful,
你和一个美丽的 聪明的 性感的女人
smart, sexy woman, and...
一起呆上一年...
You know, when the show's over,
你知道的 当节目结束
you can... you can do whatever you want.
你可以...做你想做的一切
No marriage.
不结婚
Not unless you want to.
除非你想结婚
Okay. So let's say I was interested.
好吧 先假设我是感兴趣的
Mmhmm. What would I need to do?
嗯 我需要做什么?
You just got to get Anna back.
你只需要追回安娜
Right.
没错
Madison!
麦迪逊!
This might qualify as coffee
这个也许在你家乡那种荒凉的小地方
from whatever fly-over state you came out of,
可以被称之为咖啡
but there is no way I'm drinking this hillbilly monkey piss,
但是我绝对不会喝这个像猴尿一样的东西
so get your butt down to the corner and get me a real latte.
所以快滚去街角 给我一杯真正的拿铁
I got it.
我明白了
Word of advice... don't roll over for Quinn.
小建议...不要对奎因有求必应
She likes the pushback.
她喜欢反推
I mean, don't... don't be disrespectful,
我的意思是 不 不要不尊重人
but get in the ring, have a little fun.
但是融进来 找点乐子
I'm... I'm not scared of Quinn, if that's what you mean.
如果你的意思是我怕奎因的话 那不会
Mm. Guess that's why you flinch every time she talks, huh?
嗯 我猜这就是为什么每次她说话你都畏畏缩缩的?
I don't really care how Quinn talks to me.
我并不在意奎因怎样和我说话
I have wanted to be in this business
自从我还小的时候
ever since I was a little girl, and here I am doing it.
我就一直想做这行 现在我确实在做了
Glamorous life of a P.A., huh?
私人助理的光鲜生活 是么?
For now.
暂时而已咯
Hey.
嗨
Hey. Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨 嗨
Um, so...
所以说...
I broke up with Lizzie.
我和利兹分手了
You what? Are you serious?
什么?你认真的吗?
Are you gonna... are you okay?
你打算...你现在还好吗?
Yeah, Rach, I'm more than okay.
是的 蕾秋 我好得很
You know, I was just sick of ignoring the obvious.
你知道的 我是厌恶了忽视显眼的东西
What obvious?
什么显眼的?
It's you.
你
I just... I don't...
我只是...我不....
I'm not even sure...
我甚至不确定...
You sure now?
你现在确定了吗?
Okay, people...two minutes.
好的 各位...两分钟
Two minutes.
两分钟
After wrap, meet me in your truck.
收工后在你的卡车里等我
Seriously, it's gonna be good.
真的 没事的
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表