剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
We're 100%.
完全没问题
Okay.
好的
Welcome back to the show.
欢迎回归
It's very nice to be back.
能够回来真是太好了
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Your hair looks different. Uh, it's called ombre.
你的发色看起来有些不同 哦 这叫做深浅渐进色
I just found out that Adam's picking, uh, Grace.
我发现亚当准备选择 呃 格蕾丝
Huh. Mmhmm.
是吗 嗯
But I can turn Grace, too. It's fine.
但我也可以改变这一局面 没关系的
I think we're right on schedule.
我想我们的进度一如预期
Okay, good. All right. How's this?
很好 那么 这又是什么情况?
I'm completely lovable.
我简直太讨人喜欢了
She's a train wreck.
她是个悲惨的意外
But she's Chet's train wreck.
但她是属于切特的悲剧
Thank you. Here you go.
谢谢 你的东西
Hey. This looks nice.
嘿 这看起来不错
It's cozy. Mmhmm.
非常温馨 嗯
So, Adam told me.
那么 亚当告诉我了
Good news travels fast.
好消息一向传播得很快
Okay, Grace, listen, I know that you want to win the show,
好了 格蕾丝 听着 我知道你想在这个节目中摘得桂冠
and I think... actually, it would actually be really great,
而且我觉得...实际上 你赢的话的确是件非常好的事情
but I-I'm just telling you this as a friend...
但我以朋友的身份告诉你
Okay, the thing is that Adam is...
好吧 我想说的是亚当
Gonna propose to me and I'm gonna say yes.
要向我求婚 而我也会答应他
Even though he's sleeping around?
即使他到处拈花惹草 性关系混乱吗?
Not a problem.
我并不介意
Well, even though he's sleeping with me?
那么 即使他也跟我上过床吗也不在乎?
We had sex last night... dirty sex.
我们昨晚做♥爱♥了...下流的暴♥力♥的那种
He almost left the show for me.
他几乎要为我退出这个节目
But he didn't.
但他没这么做
Okay, look, I'm just telling you, okay,
好吧 听着 我只是想告诉你
the guy is a manipulator, he is a slut,
这家伙喜欢利用别人实现自己的目的而且很风流
he is gonna end up humiliating you one way or the other.
不管怎样的方式 最后他都会彻底地羞辱你
But I do have a way I think you could win and save face.
但是我认为我有一个主意 能让你在获胜的同时扳回颜面
See, the thing is, Rachel, you 're a manipulating slut,
听着 事情的真♥相♥是 蕾秋 你才是善于利用别人的婊♥子♥
and you'd happily humiliate me, I'm sure.
你很愿意羞辱我 我确信这一点
Grace, that's not true.
格蕾丝 不是这样的
Yes, you would, Rachel, so I'm gonna stick to my plan.
就是这样 蕾秋 我不会改变我的计划
On your mark.
各就各位
A pretty crazy season, huh? Hard to believe it almost over.
这一季非常疯狂 不是吗? 难以置信这快要结束了
Yeah, I know, it was a... that was pretty insane.
是的 的确 疯狂到极点
Especially with having... Mary, that was just the worst.
特别是...玛丽的事情 那真是糟透了
Yeah, of course,
是的 毋庸置疑
but it's been pretty dramatic lately, though, right?
但最近形势富有戏剧性 不是吗?
I don't follow.
我没明白你的意思
Last night, Rachel.
昨晚 蕾秋
She told me.
她告诉我了
She did?
她告诉你了?
You're not gonna hit me right now, are you?
你不会现在就给我一拳吧?
Honestly, I wouldn't blame you,
说实话 我不会怪你
but if you can just wait
但如果你能够耐心
till after the wedding, then you can have at it.
等到婚礼结束 到那时 随便你怎么做都行
Won't be necessary.
没那个必要
That's big of you, really.
你度量可真大
Honestly, it was just a fling, and we got a little carried away,
说真的 那只不过是一时冲动 我们当时都有些忘乎所以
but we're never gonna run away together.
但我们不可能一起私奔
Yeah.
没错
No, I-I... I get it.
不 我 我懂了
Guess we both dodged a bullet on that one.
我想我俩这件事上似乎都躲过一劫
So you told Grace that you slept with Adam
所以你告诉格蕾丝 你跟亚当上过床
and she still wants to marry him. Yes.
而她还是想跟他成婚 没错
Look I'm not done yet, but, listen, say next season,
听着 我还没说完呢 但如果有下一季
this all works out, we're in control, right?
一切都很顺利 在我们掌控之中 对吧?
What about a show about men and women
不如下一季做以
who are like distinguished public servants?
有名的公职人员之类的人为主角的节目呢?
More candles, please. More candles.
还需要更多蜡烛 再多些蜡烛
Bored. They work at the Royal Ballet.
无趣 他们在英国皇家芭蕾舞团工作的
Bored-er. All right, ballet?
更无趣了 好吗 芭蕾舞者?
They don't have boobs. Politicians. D.C.
他们没有大咪♥咪♥ 华盛顿特区的政界人物
Yeah, D.C. Is Hollywood for ugly people, all right?
对啊 华盛顿是丑人的好莱坞 好吗
Stop standing around! You should be doing something.
别游手好闲了 你应该有所行动啊
Fine. Fine. Okay, you know what?
很好 那么 知道吗
We keep the package exactly the same,
我们可以继续保留现在的这一套东西
but we just make a... A strong,
但我们开始施行...
completely enforced ban on all bikinis.
对比基尼的严格禁令
Why are you standing around?
为什么你还在这瞎晃荡?
You have a job. Do it. Ban on bikinis?
你有自己的活要干 快去 禁止比基尼?
Yes. No, we'd lose our audience.
没错 不要 这样观众会流失
We're not PBS, okay?
我们不是公共广播节目 好吗?
Okay, you want something just completely out of the box,
那好 你想听一些非常有创造性
super crazy?
极其出格的吗?
Are you ready? Go.
准备好了吗? 说吧
Wait for it.
拭目以待
A show about women who have careers
我们做一档关于拥有自己的事业的女性
and actually talk about them.
并且真正谈及其经历的节目
So, it's "The Apprentice" Meets "Everlasting"?
那么 变成"飞黄腾达"与"天长地久"的结合?
That's not what...
那不是我想要...
No, wait, girls have to compete for a husband and a job,
不 等会儿 姑娘们必须为得到丈夫和工作进行角逐
so maybe the suitor owns a company
所以求婚者也许得拥有一家公♥司♥
and he has to hire some of them.
而姑娘们也许是他的雇员
Come on, sleeping with your boss is so hot right now.
拜托 和霸道总裁搞在一起是现在的流行啊
It's so not what I'm talking about.
这完全不是我想表达的想法
"Everlasting: The Whole Package."
"天长地久: 包吃包干"
Pun intended. Come on. It's a great idea.
一语双关 拜托 这主意妙极了
That's awesome. Here's your coffee.
简直无与伦比 您的咖啡
No, you're too late. I don't want it.
不 你来迟了 我现在不想喝了
So, the wedding, should there be one,
所以 婚礼 如果要举♥行♥的话
will take place at my family's ancestral home,
将会把地点定在我家族的祖屋
which some might call a castle.
也就是有些人称之为城♥堡♥的地方
Oh.
哦
Okay, that is a cut, everyone.
好的 各位 今天的拍摄到此为止
Welcome to merry old England, darlings.
欢迎来到古英格兰 亲爱的
We are flying out tomorrow,
明天我们将外出拍摄
so just get locked and loaded, okay?
所以做好充足的准备 好吗?
You heard her. Hey, guys, travel just asked me
你们听到她的话了 嘿 负责行程的人刚刚问我
if you want to share a room in London.
你们在伦敦可以住一间房♥吗
Sure.
当然
Yeah, that's cool. Right, Rach?
当然 那样没问题 对吧 蕾秋
Come on, it'll be fun, right?
来吧 这会很有趣的 不是吗?
Sounds like a blast, yeah.
听上去不错 好的
Yeah. Yeah? Okay, cool.
对的 好的? 很好
Okay, I went back to Grace... That girl will not budge.
那我再去找找格蕾丝...这姑娘轻易不会让步
She and Adam formed some, like,
她和亚当之间形成了一些 像是
weird, non-American trade agreement or something.
一些奇怪的非美国式的交易协议或是别的东西
I mean, no matter what we throw at her,
我是说 不管我们对她施加什么样的压力
she's just not gonna do it.
她都不会服从安排
I'm just gonna get Adam back into Anna.
我会让亚当回到安娜身边
There's just no way that
她没法再
she's gonna put up with any of this crap.
忍♥受这些乱七八糟的事情了
All right, you don't, and I'm swallowing
很好 如果你不这么做 我就会
a bottle of diet pills as a gesture of dissent.
吞下一大瓶减肥药以示抗♥议♥
I cannot live through another year of bulimia
我无法忍♥受又一年的暴饮暴食
and side-boob covered in glitter.
以及靠亮片遮挡副乳的生活了
You and me both. I'm on it.
我也一样 我马上着手去做
Don't worry. You want me to try?
别担心 你想让我试一下吗?
I mean, 'cause it's not like
我是说 我觉得此时此刻
he's taking girlfriend advice from you at this point.
他在选取女朋友这件事上是不会听取你的意见的
You know what? I finally found myself a ringer.
知道吗 我终于找到一个和自己一样的人
If anyone can turn him, it's her.
如果有人能够让他回心转意 那个人只能是她
How we doing? Give me an update.
情况怎么样? 跟我汇报下最新进展
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表