剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
So, what, are you punishing me now? Is that what you're doing?
所以呢 怎样 你要惩罚我? 你现在是在惩罚我?
You need sleep, okay?
你需要睡眠 好吗
You're getting those crazy eyes again.
要不然你就又会眼露疯光
You're no good to me like this.
你这样对我没好处
Quinn, chet's looking for you.
奎因 切特在找你
Crazy eyes?
眼露疯光?
Maybe 'cause of this.
也许就是因为这个
It's $1♥8♥9♥.
这是1♥8♥9♥刀
Last season's meltdown wasn't cheap.
上一季崩溃的开支一点都不便宜
That's why we can't afford another one, okay?
这就是为什么我们承担不起再来一次 好吗?
Chet, can I get you to sign this?
切特 你能帮我签一下这个吗?
Got amazing plans for the weekend?
这个周末你有什么计划么?
It's tuesday. I know that.
今天才周二 我知道
I don't know. Tuesday's halfway there.
我也不知道 周二才过了一半儿呢
Um, hey, you.
呃 嘿 你
You're the one with the dad, right?
你是那个老爸出事的姑娘 对吧?
Well...
那么...
Uh, yes. Yeah.
呃 是啊 是我
I'm sorry for your loss.
还望你节哀
Thank you. Thanks. Yeah.
谢谢您 谢谢
Well, he he had a lot of health issues, so...
好吧 他 他本来身体也已经有很多毛病了 所以...
What, he smoke cigarettes? 'cause those things'll kill you.
啥 他抽烟吗? 因为烟这东西真的能致死
No, actually, it was pot.
并不是 事实上 是大♥麻♥
He's, uh he was a huge stoner.
他 呃 他是个吸毒狂人
Oh. That's...
噢 那可...
...Not good.
...真是不太好
No.
是不好
How old was he?
他多大了?
Um...Oh, he was 48.
呃...噢 他48岁
Okay.
好吧
But seriously... Hmm?
不过说真的... 嗯?
...Go to the beach or something, 'cause you look like crap.
...去海边走走或者做点儿别的什么吧 因为你看着都快废掉了
Okay, that's not happening.
好吧 并不会变成那样的
I mean, I can't drive. I don't have any money.
我是说 我又不能开车 我一分钱都没有
I mean, I have a d.U.I. Do you remember?
我是说 我有酒驾记录 你还记得不?
Are you seeing this? What is that?
你看到这个了吗? 什么东西?
Looks like somebody's going on a binge.
看起来某些人已经开始狂欢了啊
And that is her marker food.
吃的还是她做了标记的食物
What's a marker?
什么标记?
So, she knows when to stop
这样 她就能知道
When the orange comes back up.
橘子放回来的时候该在哪儿停
It means she got everything else out.
这就意味着她把其他东西都拿出来了
It's a classic trick.
经典小窍门
Go get rid of them, and then get lost.
把这档子事儿解决 然后你就可以消失了
I don't want to see you after that.
事儿办完我可不想再看见你了
Yeah, but if she doesn't have her marker,
是啊 但是如果她没有标记食物的话
She's gonna hurl till she pukes her brains out.
她得吃到把脑浆子都吐出来才能结束啊
So? Our girls find our villain
那又怎样? 那姑娘们就会看见恶人
On the bathroom floor in a pool of her own puke.
在浴室里倒在自己吐的那一滩里了
It's good tv.
电视效果满格啊
Grace.
格蕾丝
grace. Grace, hey, listen to me.
格蕾丝 格蕾丝 嘿 听我说
Look, I think that women should have any kind of sex they like,
听着 我也觉得女人应该有权力跟喜欢的人上♥床♥
But if you want to win adam,
但是如果你想赢得亚当
You're just gonna have to change your act.
你就得变变你的表演方式
Okay? Around here, sluts get cut.
好吧? 在这儿 荡♥妇♥是会被刷掉的
Whoa! I'm a slut?
哇哦! 所以我是个荡♥妇♥?
You should talk. That letter you wrote was
你可真会说话 你写的那封信才是
Right, see, but I'm not on the show.
好吧 我懂 但是我又不会出现在秀里
Season 3, brandy snuck into jason's room naked.
第三季 布兰迪光着身子溜进詹森的房♥间
That night, she's on a plane.
而那晚 她就打飞机回老家了
You just don't want adam to be with me.
你就是不想让我和亚当在一起
I've seen the way you look at him.
我看见你看他的样子了
Grace, come on, you're one of my girls.
格蕾丝 拜托 你可是我的人
You win this thing, and it's a win for me, too.
如果你胜出 我也就赢了
If I could have your attention, please.
大家都注意一下
Um, as you all may know, our d.P. Here is leaving us.
呃 你们可能都知道了 我们的摄影导演要离开了
Going to the big show, new york.
要去纽约参与更大的舞台
And I couldn't be happier for him.
我简直不能更高兴
To carl! To carl.
敬卡尔! 敬卡尔
Okay, everybody, back to work.
好啦 大家都回去工作吧
What? Think that should be you?
咋了? 你觉得去的人应该是你?
No. I mean, the money would be good.
并不是 我是说 钱应该会给的很多
Rachel said you're too good for this place.
蕾秋说过把你放在这儿是大材小用了
I told you, we hooked up once.
我跟你说过 我们是勾搭过一次
And you know how much I regret it.
你也知道我为此有多后悔
Hooked up? Yeah.
勾搭? 是啊
She was in love with you.
她爱上你了
And it kind of sounds like you were in love with her, too.
听起来像是你也爱上她了啊
According to rachel,
据蕾秋说
You talked about quitting and moving to new york together.
你说起过要退出 然后跟她一起搬去纽约
We were drunk. We we said a lot of shit.
我们当时喝醉了 我们 我们扯了很多淡
So, you're saying you never even thought about it.
所以 你是说你从来没这么打算过
Thought about...? You never thought about leaving,
打算过什么...? 你从没想过要离开
D.P.Ing movies like carl.
像卡尔一样去拍电影吗
I mean, yeah, of course. Who wouldn't?
我是说 当然能想过 谁不想啊?
I'm a I'm gonna cam-op on a reality tv show.
我是个 那我就能给真人秀当摄像了
See, because you never said anything like that to me.
你看 因为你从来没跟我说过这种话
I thought this was what you wanted.
我还以为这就是你想要的
We're getting married, jeremy.
我们就要结婚了 杰瑞米
You said that we're buying a house together.
你还说我们要一起买♥♥栋房♥子呢
W-w-we still are. Lizzie, lizzie.
我我 我们还是这么做的啊 利兹 利兹
You're making way too big of a deal out of this thing.
你太小题大做了
Jeremy, I am so sorry, okay?
杰瑞米 我很抱歉 好吗?
And I am so mortified.
我也很苦恼的
I-I-I owed my roommate, like, all of this money,
我 我 我欠我室友 这么些钱
And so she she she took my computer hostage,
所以她 她 她把我的电脑拿去当人♥质♥
And so when I didn't get the money god,
所以当我没那么多钱的时候 我的神啊
there's always some story with you, rach.
你总是有那么多故事 小蕾
Is that why you screwed over anna? I saw last night's episode.
这就是你欺负安娜的原因吗? 我看了昨晚那一集了
Yes, and I mean the girl's father died,
是 我的意思是 那姑娘的爸爸去世了
you made her look like a psycho.
你让她看起来跟个精神病一样
I never would have done that,
我从没想那么做
okay? But I had to get the money to bethany.
好吧? 但是我得拿到钱还给贝瑟尼
It was too late, obviously.
很显然 已经太晚了
Don't your rich-ass parents live across town?
你那富得流油的父母不是住在小镇那头吗?
Couldn't you ask them for money? But,
你就不能跟他们要点儿钱吗? 但是
no, quinn chums the water, and you're right there.
你并没有 奎因落水的时候 你就在旁边
It's not that simple, okay?
没那么简单 好吗?
Going home it's not a good situation.
回家 不是个好的选择
You know that. I just I... it can't be worse than here.
你知道的 我 我... 再怎么样也比你在这儿强
Look, rach, you talk a good game, but...
听着 小蕾 你嘴巴真的很厉害 但是...
...I think you like it.
...我觉得你很享受这种感觉
Don't you?
不是吗?
No, of course I don't like it.
不是 我当然不享受这种感觉
That crap about quinn forcing your hand?
奎因逼你做这些破事的?
You've got a meal ticket out.
你本来可以离开的
You wouldn't be here if you didn't like the taste of blood.
如果你不是喜欢嗜血的感觉 你就不会在这儿了
Rachel, it's mom again. Call me back, please.
蕾秋 我是妈妈 快打回来 求你了
This is the fourth message I've left for you.
这已经是我给你的第四条留言了
a nap, really?
睡着了 真的?
Oh, lunch was just too exhausting?
噢 午饭吃的你太累了么?
You know that girl's father was two years older than me?
你知道那姑娘的爸爸就比我大两岁吧
He drops dead.
他就是突然扑街的
Yeah, he had a history. You don't.
是啊 但他有吸毒史 你并没有
We have too much stress. We're working too hard.
我们压力太大了 我们太拼命了
No, I'm working too hard.
不 是我太拼命了
You're busy getting your wife knocked up and getting loaded.
你就忙着让你老婆怀孕 忙着喝醉来着
Come here.
过来
No, I have a budget meeting,
不 我有个预算的会要开
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表