剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
Are you feeling any better?
你感觉好点没有?
Yeah, I'm fine. Okay, great. Well, get up.
是的 我好多了 非常好 起床了
I've seen that look in your eyes before, all right?
你曾经看过你这种眼神
I know you got double dumped and you're on the edge,
我知道你被两头甩了 在崩溃的边缘了
but today is not the day that you get to lose your mind,
但今天绝对不是你发疯耍横的日子
you hear me? Sit down.
听到我的话了没? 坐下
Tomorrow, you can jump off the Golden Gate Bridge,
明天 我不管你是要跳下金门大桥
walk into traffic, whatever,
还是要被车撞死
but today, I need you on your toes.
但是今天 我需要你坚守岗位
I need you to stick with the plan, okay?
我需要你来坚持执行我们的计划 好吗?
Think you can do that?
能做到吗?
Mmhmm. Good.
嗯嗯 很好
You know what you need to do?
你知道你要做什么吧?
Yeah.
知道
Then go do it.
那就行动吧
Yeah, we got flowers going.
好 准备好婚礼用花
Looks pretty good, huh?
美呆了 是不是?
What do you think?
我看起来怎么样?
What are we doing? I just want to talk to you.
我们这是在干嘛? 我只想和你谈谈
I just need to know.
我只想知道
Okay, something happened, something changed,
发生了什么 什么事儿导致了变卦
and I really want to know what it is. What do you mean?
我就想知道是什么原因 你是什么意思?
You know I can handle it. I want you to tell me the truth.
你知道我可以解决 我希望你能讲实话
Was the sex bad or was it something that I said?
是我的床上技术不好 还是我说了什么话吗?
Rachel, we talked about this. You said that everything was fine.
蕾秋 我们谈过这个 你说过一切顺利
No, it's not fine. I'm not fine.
不 并不顺利 我很不好
Yesterday, you were begging me to run away with you,
昨天 你恳求我和你一起私奔
and six hours later, you say you changed your mind.
六小时过后 你又说你改变主意了
Something happened and I really want to know what it is, Adam.
肯定是发生了什么事儿 我必须知道是什么
Look, Rachel, okay, we...
听着 蕾秋 我们...
We can talk about this, but another time.
我们可以谈谈 但是下次吧
I have to go to a wedding right now... My wedding.
我现在得结婚...我的婚礼
I have to honor that.
我得重视这个婚礼
Honor?! You're gonna honor that wedding?
重视?! 你要重视这个婚礼?
That wedding is a lie... we both know it.
这个婚礼就是个谎言...我们都心知肚明
What are you talking... Yeah, of course it is,
你在说什么... 虽然是个谎言
but I still have to make it look real, don't I?
但我还是得让它看上去像真的一样 不是吗?
Otherwise, this has all gone to waste...
否则 这么久以来都白费了...
No vineyard, no public rehabilitation.
没有什么葡萄园 没有什么重树公共形象
What if you fall in love with her
如果你爱上她怎么办
and you get her pregnant and you have, like, children with her?
然后你让她怀孕了 有了孩子要怎么办?
That could really happen.
这是有可能成真的
I'm going to annul at the end of the year.
我会年底就离婚
Anna's sweet, but wha... I mean, love?
安娜是很好 但是...爱上她?
Please, just tell me what's wrong with me.
求你 告诉我到底我做错了什么
Okay, look, I don't have time for this.
好 听着 我现在没有时间和你闲扯了
Just tell me what's wrong with me!
只是告诉我做错了什么都不行吗!
I have to go.
我得走了
I'm sorry. I just need to know.
我很抱歉 我就想知道而已
Look, as a friend, I just wanted
听着 作为一个朋友 我只想让你
you to know what you were getting yourself into.
知道你现在是陷入了一个什么样的境地
"As a friend"... right.
"作为朋友"...是么
Yeah, as a friend.
是的 作为朋友
Okay, I mean... what do I have to gain by doing all that?
我是说...我所做的一切能换来什么?
What are you gonna do?
你会怎么做?
I'll let you know.
拭目以待吧
Excuse me.
借过
Rolling in five, people.
还有5分钟开始录影 大伙们
Let's hustle. So, did you talk to Anna yet?
赶紧的 嗯 你跟安娜谈过了吧?
Mm-hmm. It's a 70/30 she's in, but yeah.
有七成的可能性她会上钩
I started giving him shots an hour ago.
我一个小时前开始就不停地给切特灌酒
I think we're good.
我们做得很好
13 seasons, we finally get a live wedding on TV.
十三季了 我们终于有一个现场婚礼
This is gonna be fantastic.
一定会梦幻无比的
Well, you've outdone yourself, buddy.
朋友 你做得很出彩
Three minutes, people. Three minutes.
三分钟 伙计们 还有三分钟
Okay, whenever you're ready, babe.
好吧 随时准备就绪 小宝贝儿
You know what? I'm gonna let you do it this time.
你知道吗? 这一次让你来担当导演一职
It's your show. That's all right. You always do it.
这个是你的节目 你来吧 一直都是你
This is live. Oh, I don't want to steal your thunder.
这可是现场直播 哦 我可不想抢你的风头
Here we go. Yeah.
准备开始 好
We're going live in 10...
直播倒计时 10...
9... 8...
9... 8...
Where did you get that?
你上哪儿整的那玩意儿?
7... 6... 5... A groom to remember.
7... 6... 5... 难忘的新郎
4... 3...
4... 3...
Going live. Mm? Action.
开始直播 嗯? 开始
Where's the bride?
新娘去哪儿了?
She's not coming.
她没有来
Anyone have eyes on Anna?
有人看见安娜了吗?
Where is she?
她去哪儿了?
Camera "A," Do you see her?
一号♥机看见她没有?
Where... where is, uh... where is she?
去哪儿了...她去哪儿了?
You got the bride? Do you know where the bride is?
你拍到新娘了吗? 你知道她在哪儿吗?
Oh, you guys can sit down.
大家可以坐下了
What is happening?
发生什么了?
Um, Anna got cold feet.
安娜临阵脱逃了
This has never happened before in the history of "Everlasting,"
这是在"天长地久"历史上从未发生过的
but...
但是...
we have a runaway bride.
新娘落跑了
What?!
什么?!
Yeah, Adam, I really don't know how to say this to you,
亚当 我真不知道该如何跟你说才好
but, um...
但是...
you are going home alone.
你要自己一个人回家了
There's gonna be no "Royal Renovations."
不会有什么"皇室革新"了
She can't say that.
她不能说这些
Adam, you're free to go.
亚当 你可以走了
Oh, hell, I'll take him. What's going on?
哦 见鬼 我来嫁 发生什么了?
What? It's all for show, anyway, right?
怎么了? 反正都是为了节目效果 不是吗?
Adam, you love me
亚当 你爱我的程度
about as much as you love any of these girls,
就如同你爱所有这些女孩子一样
which is not at all.
也就是根本不爱
What's going on?
怎么回事儿啊?
Cut, cut... go to commercial.
停 停...切换广♥告♥
The creator of this show, Chet... Cut, cut, cut.
切特 这个节目的创始人... 停 停 停
Brought me on the show to sleep with me.
带我来上节目就是为了睡我
This show is his personal whorehouse.
这个节目就是他的私人妓院
Who is that?
那是谁?
Britney is... Get her out of here.
布兰妮是... 快把她带走
That was Chet's idea to bring back a bad girl.
是切特说要让一个坏女孩回归节目的
She can't say that. We're on live television, man.
她怎么说这些 我们这可是现场直播 伙计
The audience wants to believe it's real. I have it.
观众会信以为真的 我来掌控
The audience needs to believe it's real. I have it.
观众会信以为真的 我来解决
What are you gonna do? Go to three.
你会怎么做? 三号♥摄像机
Someone find Adam, please. All right, not all of you.
请捕捉亚当的影像 很好 别都拍他呀
Someone get reactions. Down for reactions.
拍点群众反应啊 拍点下面的反应
Don't go down to the floor.
别拍地板啊
You got to go up... This is live television.
你得让镜头朝上...这可是现场直播
You got to fix this.
你得补救这一切
Oh, uh, what, me?
哦 什么 我吗?
I-I'm... I'm just a P.A. That slept my way to the top.
我...我只是个一路睡上来的私人助理罢了
Camera three. Please.
三号♥机 求你
I want your full support moving forward.
我要你全力支持我的计划
Anything.
怎么都行
I'm about to lose my job.
不然我就要丢饭碗了
They ruin your lives! Hello?
他们毁掉了你的生活! 你好?
Someone go down. I know. I am on it.
镜头朝下 我知道 我来解决
Audio mic, cut on Britney.
所有麦克风离开布兰妮
I need Camera 1, follow Britney and stick with her like glue.
一号♥机 紧跟布兰妮拍摄
I need Camera 2, reactions on Granny.
二号♥机 拍外婆的反应
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表