剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
but we don't want the cast
但我们不希望节目参与者
to stew on this. Forget it, Quinn,
一直讨论这个事 别管了 奎因
okay? You're shut down.
好吗? 你停工吧
You hear me? All right.
听见了吗? 就这样
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
You have 20 minutes to break it down now.
你们要在二十分钟之内把这些都拆下来
You can't hold me here like a prisoner.
你们不能把我当成犯人一样关着
I'm not Edward Snowden. This is a game show.
我又不是斯♥诺♥登 这只是个真人秀
You love this, don't you? You
你很享受 不是吗
really love it. I got it. Thanks.
你就喜欢这样 让我来 谢了
What the hell is going on?
到底发生了什么?
I... I do not like being lied to. Nobody's lying to you.
我不喜欢别人骗我 没人骗你
We're just trying to figure out what happened,
我们也在设法搞清发生了什么
and until we do, we just need everybody to stay...
在此之前 我们需要所有人呆在...
No, don't try to spin me. Mary killed herself.
别忽悠我 玛丽自杀了
She seem... I mean, she was happy. I...
她看上去... 我的意思是 她看上去挺开心的
Even after Kirk came, she seemed fine. I...
即使是柯克来了之后 她看上去也还不错
I know. We talked, I thought I had her, but...
我知道 我和玛丽谈过话 我以为我劝住她了 但是
You know, I'm okay.
我没事
I... I just have to try and stay focused,
我现在必须保持集中注意力
so... Yeah.
所以 是的
It would be really great if you could just
要是你能和其他演职人员 那些女孩
talk to the rest of the cast, the girls.
说一下这件事 就再好不过了
Me? No, no. I don't think that would...
我吗? 不 不行 我不认为...
I really think it needs to
我真心觉得需要从
come from somebody that they know and trust.
一个他们认识并信任的人口中得知这件事
That's insane. I'm not a grief counselor, for God's sake.
简直疯了 我又不是什么悲伤顾问
I'm... I'm English.
我就是个英国人
Look, you've just been there for them for so many things,
听着 之前发生过很多事 你都在他们身边
you know, like Anna's dad, that whole thing with Faith,
比如安娜的父亲 费丝的那些事儿
and you took a hit for Mary, literally. That means something.
你还为玛丽挨了一拳 你做的这些事都是有意义的
Yeah, but, I mean, those things weren't...
话虽如此 那些事并不...
this is... I mean, she's... she's dead.
我的意思是 她已经离开人世了
I don't know what to do about that,
我不知道该做些什么
and I certainly don't know what to say.
更不知道该说些什么
Just tell them the truth.
就告诉他们事实
Dude, Shia. Rachel.
西雅大姐 蕾秋
This is... This is bad. I know.
这太糟了 我知道
What happened's so bad. I... I know.
刚才发生的事糟透了 我知道
This is on me, okay? I know that.
算我的错 行吧? 我知道
I called Kirk. I got it. No, no, no, no.
是我叫来了柯克 我明白 不不不不
Mary... Mary was my girl, and I, um...
玛丽是我负责的 而我却...
You what?
你怎么了?
Her... her meds. They were making her like a zombie.
她的药 他们给她吃的那些药 都把她变成行尸走肉了
Dude, she wasn't a zombie yesterday.
大姐 她昨天并不像行尸走肉的样子
She was hyper. She was all over the place.
她太亢奋 她失控了
Because... that's 'cause she went off her meds.
那是因为 她停止吃药了
Shia, did she tell you that? I was trying to help her.
西雅 是她告诉你的? 我只是想帮她
She was never gonna win if she stayed on those things.
要是继续吃药 她永远不可能胜出
Okay, so did you ask her to get off of her medication?
所以你让她停止吃药?
Is that what you're saying?
你想说的是这个?
I... I swapped out a few of her pills.
我偷偷换掉了几颗药
You what?
什么?
No, look, it was just for a couple of days.
听我说 只不过是几天的药
You saw her. She came alive on camera.
你看到她的状态的 镜头里的表现很活跃
I got her off the sidelines and into the game.
是我让她脱离了边缘 进入到比赛中
I delivered a win. No, you didn't. You delivered a body.
我创造了一次获胜 不 你没有 你创造了一具尸体
I only did what you would've done. I would have never
我只是做了你也会做的事 我可不会
done something like that.
做出那种事
That's the problem with you, Shia. You always cross the line.
这就是你的问题所在 西雅 你总是越过底线
Don't give me that. You and Quinn don't have a line,
尽瞎说 你和奎因从来都没有底线
and you know it. Are you kidding me? Of course we do.
你自己也知道的 你在开玩笑吗? 我们当然有底线
We'd never put somebody's life at risk.
我们永远用别人的生命来冒险
You called Kirk.
你可是有打电♥话♥给柯克
You even said it was your call.
你甚至说了由你负责
Kirk didn't kill her, you did.
害死她的不是柯克 而是你
I got to get out of here. No.
我要走了 不行
No, this place is on lockdown,
这里整个都封锁了
and I am not gonna lie for you.
我也不会替你说谎
You don't have to lie, just don't say anything.
你不用说谎 你什么都不说就行
You need to call Quinn. You need to tell the police.
你得打电♥话♥给奎因 你需要把这事告诉警方
The whole show could go down.
整个节目都可能被拖累
We could all go to jail. We really don't have a choice, Shia.
我们可能要坐牢 我们没有选择的余地 西雅
My God.
我的天
Look, what's gonna happen to us?
看看 我们接下来会如何?
Quinn, can I... can I talk to you?
奎因 我能跟你谈谈吗?
Not now.
现在不行
Mm, I wouldn't wait.
要是我的话 就马上说
Come on.
来吧
Uh, hi, everyone. Uh...
嗨 大家好
Hey sorry, I know this has been a really long night.
抱歉 大家都度过了一个漫长的夜晚
Um, and, uh, I don't really know how to say this...
我真的不知道该怎么说这件事
Uh, one of our own, Mary... she took her own life.
我们中的一位 玛丽 她自杀了
Oh, no.
哦不
So, I can imagine we're all in a lot of shock right now,
所有我能想象大家现在都很震惊
and, uh, this is just a very, very sad day.
今天是个无比悲伤的日子
Uh, thank you. Thank you, Adam.
谢谢 谢谢你 亚当
You are very kind.
你真善良
Uh, we are going to stop shooting
我们准备停拍
for a little while, ladies.
停一段时间 姑娘们
Uh, Dr. Wagerstein is available if you need her.
如有需要 瓦格斯丁博士可以帮助你们
We're a family, and we are going to get through this together.
我们一家人 我们会一起度过这个难关
I just feel so terrible.
我感觉糟糕透了
I thought that she was being selfish yesterday,
我以为她昨天是自私作祟
but... you know, something was really wrong,
但是你知道吗 有些事不对劲
and I didn't... I didn't realize.
而我却没有意识到
I can't believe it. I can't. Why? Who knows?
我无法相信 没法相信 为什么? 谁知道呢?
Sometimes, you just never know what's going on with people.
有时候 你就是永远不知道其他人经历了什么
You didn't even like her.
你根本就不喜欢她
You don't even seem torn up about it.
你看起来根本不伤心
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢?
You're not even crying.
你甚至都没在哭
What are you, just, like, happy
你是不是因为少了个竞争对手
that there's less competition?
幸灾乐祸?
Maya, I've seen more death in my life than I care to think about.
玛雅 我这辈子经历了太多生死离别 都已经麻木了
I've learned to deal with it in my own way, okay?
我有自己的方式来面对这种事 好吧?
Hey, everyone, where I'm from, we always pray on a hard time.
嘿 各位 在我家乡 艰难之时我们都会祈祷
And I thought that some
我想你们大概也有几个
of y'all would like to join me in a prayer.
想和我一起祷告的
Grab hands, okay?
手牵手 好不好?
Dear Lord, today we lost a beautiful soul
亲爱的主 今日我们失去了一颗美丽的灵魂
who always shined so bright.
她一直闪耀光芒
Please accept her into your glory
请允许她进入天堂
and protect her little one,
并保佑她的女儿
This is for you. Lily Belle, from harm.
找你的 保护莉莉贝儿不受伤害
Rachel, get in here. I need you now.
蕾秋 你进来 我现在需要你
We could be talking murder charges.
我们说的可能是谋杀罪
I want to go home.
我想回家
I... I think I need a lawyer.
我觉得我需要律师
No, um, no...
不 不
no lawyers, all right?
不找律师 好吗?
You are in no condition to go home.
你现在这样子不能回家
I'm gonna fix this for you, okay?
我会帮你解决的 好吧?
But you got to trust me.
但你必须信任我
Now get yourself cleaned up.
去梳洗一下
Use my bathroom.
去我的洗手间吧
Jay, get a car. Now.
杰 叫辆车来 马上
Hey, Brad. Hey.
嘿 布拉德 嘿
Glad you're here. Yeah.
很高兴你来了 是啊
Despite the circumstances.
尽管现况如此糟糕
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表