剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表
we were given the opportunity to catch up with them.
我们正好借此机会跟他们聊几句
Adam.
亚当
Yes, um...honestly, Mary, before today began,
是的 呃...实话说 玛丽 在今晚开始之前
I had no idea what a relationship between us
对于咱两个人的关系会成什么样
would look like.
我是一点概念都没有
I mean, you have a child, family.
我是说 你有个孩子 还有家庭
I have an empty office and a cold bed-sit in London.
我只有间空办公室还有伦敦那冰冷的一居室
But after spending the day with you today,
但是今日与你相处之后
and seeing first-hand
我亲眼见证了
what you've had to...go through with Kirk...
你不得不做的那些...去应付柯克
I have a new respect for you, Mary.
玛丽 我对你充满敬意
And a new respect for what it means to be a single mother.
对一个真正优秀的单亲妈妈充满敬意
He's good.
他表现很好
I don't do this very often,
我不常做这事
but I wonder if you wouldn't accept this special key
但我想在下一场仪式之前
in advance of the next ceremony?
你能否接受这枚特殊的钥匙
So you can relax and know that you are safe
让你感到放松 意识到你是安全的
through to the next round of competition.
能通过下一轮的竞争
So, Mary, will you accept this Everlasting key?
所以 玛丽 你能接受这一天长地久之匙吗?
Yes. Yes, Adam, of course.
可以 亚当 当然
Nice.
太好了
Nice.
好了
There you go.
好了
Oh.
啊
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh.
呀
I got to say, you can take that to the bank.
我得说 他俩铁定成了
I know he feels something for me.
我就知道他对我有点感觉
I could sense it when I kissed him.
当我吻他的时候就感觉到了
Isn't Lily Belle just beautiful, hmm?
莉莉贝儿很漂亮吧 恩?
I hope that she likes it in the U.K.
我希望她喜欢住在英国
The weather, right?
天气啊 对吧?
Because I-I just keep envisioning
因为我-我不停地在想象
th-that Little Match Girl freezing in the doorway.
那个卖♥♥火柴的小女孩冻死在门廊的场景
You know?
你懂吗?
And Kirk...he's really had his last laugh, that's for sure.
还有柯克...他的好日子算是到头了 铁定的
He thinks that he can just walk in here and tell me what to do.
他以为自己能就这么走进来 对我指手画脚
No one can tell me what to do, right?
没人能对我指手画脚 对吧?
My life is my own.
我的生活我做主
Well, how did it feel when Adam gave you that key?
亚当给你那把钥匙你感觉如何?
That -- that was pretty special, huh?
那--那个很特别吧?
Oh, Adam.
啊 亚当
And he -- he is gonna take care of us in England.
他--他会在英国照顾我们
You know, I don't mean, you know, money.
你知道的 我不是指钱
I mean, like, he'll protect Lily Belle,
我的意思是 他会保护莉莉贝儿
and then she'll have a little English accent,
然后她会有点英国口音
and I'll be able to tease her about it all the time.
然后我就会借此整天开她玩笑
But how are you feeling about tonight?
但你对今晚的感觉怎么样?
The date, with Adam?
约会 和亚当?
Tonight.
今晚
Tonight is...special.
今晚是...特殊的夜晚
I should change, actually,
实际上 我应该换衣裳了
but I have to... do something first.
但有件事...我要先做
I'm sorry.
对不起
Just...one moment.
就...一会就好
Okay. Let's just, uh...Let's stand by.
好的 那我们...先待命吧
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了?
Uh, she's just nervous, I guess.
呃 我猜 她只是有点紧张
That stuff with Kirk.
和柯克的那些事
You think?
真的吗?
'Cause it seems a little bit more than just nervous.
她看起来可不仅仅是有点紧张啊
Uh...well, you know, of course she's upset.
呃...你知道 她当然很沮丧
You sabotaged her with her ex-husband.
你设计了她和她前夫
You set Adam up for a fistfight.
你设计亚当打了一架
For all I know, you sent Lily in there
就我所知 是你把莉莉放到那
to push Kirk over the edge.
让柯克失去控制
If she is losing it, it's your fault.
如果她失控了 那就是你的错
Is he in there?
他在里面吗?
Only till the police get here.
警♥察♥到之前他都会在
I don't think you should go in there.
我觉得你不应该进去
He's restrained, right? Yeah.
他被控制了 是吗? 是的
It's okay.
那不会有事
You'll know if I need you.
如果有需要我会喊你们
You're pathetic.
你真可悲
Oh, here we go, just in time for the speech.
哦 我们终于 可以开始对话了
Can't wait to hear it.
等不及要听你会说什么
Burn in Hell.
烧死在地狱里吧
I don't need you anymore.
我再也不需要你了
I have a man, a real man.
我找到男人了 一个真实的男人
Did you see what Adam did for me?
你看到亚当为我做了什么吗?
He loves me.
他爱我
More than you ever could.
远胜过你给我的爱
Oh.
噢
Look at you, up on your high horse.
看看你 那神气活现的样子
You play it well, Mary, I'll give you that.
你玩儿的不错 玛丽 这我给你肯定
You're quite the actress.
你真是个好演员
You got all these Hollywood people fooled, don't you?
你把这些好莱坞的人都骗了 不是吗?
But I know you.
但你骗不过我
You were lucky to have me,
你真是运气好遇到我
because who else is gonna love you?
别人谁会爱上你?
Love me?
爱我?
You hit me.
你只会打我
And what did you say when I hit you?
我打你的时候你是怎么说的?
I asked you to stop.
我让你住手
No, you didn't. That's the actress talking.
不 你不是 那是戏里的话
You said, "I'm sorry."
你说的是 "对不起"
No, I didn't.
不 我没那么说
I love you.
我爱你
But, you -- you brought this out in me.
但是 你 -- 是你引得我做了那样的事
You make me do it.
是你逼我的
You want it.
是你想要的
Be honest, Mary.
诚实点儿吧 Mary
Where does this come from?
这一切从何而来?
This darkness inside you, this wanting it?
你内心的黑暗 渴望虐待?
You're insane.
你是个疯狂的蠢货
No, you're the one who's crazy.
不 你才是个疯子
And you're gonna give this sickness to Lily Belle.
你还会把这毛病传染给莉莉·贝儿
She'd be better off with no mother at all.
她还不如没有你这样的母亲
She'd be better off growing up with strangers.
和陌生人一起生活都会比跟着你好
No.
不
At least then, she'd have a chance.
那样 她至少还有机会
And so, in preparation for the romantic evening to come,
所以 为了迎接即将到来的浪漫之夜
our family date has come to an end.
我们的家庭聚会即将结束
Oh. You are just such a lucky girl.
哦 你可真是个幸运的女孩
Mm.
嗯
That's me -- lucky girl.
确实 就是我 -- 幸运女孩
Lily Belle...
莉莉·贝儿...
...just remember mama loves you
...你只要记得 妈妈爱你
more than anything else in this entire world.
胜过世上所有一切
I love you, too, mommy.
我也爱你 妈妈
Okay, Lil, come on. It's time to go.
莉莉 好了 该走了
All right, come on.
好了 走吧
I -- I'm so glad for today.
我 -- 今天我太高兴了
Thank you.
谢谢你
That was awesome.
那太好了
It was like the old days -- total Vulcan mind meld.
好像又回到了过去 -- 完全是心有灵犀啊
"Boobs and Clooney" -- sold!
"大♥波♥和乔治·克鲁尼" -- 搞定!
Because you're amazing. No, you're amazing.
因为你太了不起了 不 了不起的是你
Oh, you and me together, that's the thing
是你和我在一起 成就了一切
Let's do it here. Let's do it right here.
我们就在这儿做吧 就在这儿
剧集 | 镜花水月(2015) | 导航列表